List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 07:39AM, Views: 494730, Replies: 16659
    « 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 » »| page:
    #14531   2013/06/15 10:11PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    dana lana

Does anyone know why brooke and bill are in Europe together. I wonder if it has to do with brookes bedroom line tour.
    Also I see debates about carolines father. As I mentioned in another post. Thorne was briefly married to carolines aunt. He would have known carolines mother well. He could have been a sperm donor. But then rick would be carolines uncle.

#14532   2013/06/15 10:48PM
    missing atwt

Quote dana lana: Does anyone know why brooke and bill are in Europe together. I wonder if it has to do with brookes bedroom line tour.
    Also I see debates about carolines father. As I mentioned in another post. Thorne was briefly married to carolines aunt. He would have known carolines mother well. He could have been a sperm donor. But then rick would be carolines uncle.

Not positive but my guess would be the bedroom line also . A couple of weeks back they wanted her to go..

#14533   2013/06/15 10:48PM
    missing atwt

Quote dana lana: Does anyone know why brooke and bill are in Europe together. I wonder if it has to do with brookes bedroom line tour.

Not positive but my guess would be the bedroom line also . A couple of weeks back they wanted her to go..

#14534   2013/06/15 11:15PM
    LucyT

In Connor Davis boi it said he got Karen Spencer drunk and slept with her. later he suspected she was pregnant. she said she was only prtending to be pregnant and left L.A.

That is why I made the statement about wondering if he might be Carolines father.

#14535   2013/06/15 11:15PM
    dana lana

Quote missing atwt:

Yeah thanks that was the only thing i could think of and it was bills idea to relaunch it.

#14536   2013/06/15 11:17PM
    dana lana

Quote LucyT:

In Connor Davis boi it said he got Karen Spencer drunk and Err slept with her. later he suspected she was pregnant. she said she was only prtending to be pregnant and left L.A.

That is why I made the statement about wondering if he might be Carolines father.

I am trying to remember who connor davis was. Obviously it was a long time ago. I'll go and look him up. Thats interesting.

#14537   2013/06/16 09:04AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone, just got back from a Father's Day Run, so I am wishing all the Fathers out there a Happy Father's Day, enjoy your day

Caroline senior never met her sister Karen, they were separated shortly after they were born. Karen was introduced after her death. I was trying to remember and I think Karen was stolen and raised in Texas and I think it was Blake Hayes who found her and brought her back to break up Taylor & Ridge.
    It has been a very long time. They used to have some really interesting SLs way back, so I am hoping we get back to that and soon

#14538   2013/06/16 12:53PM
    missing atwt

Lucy I know you were a fan of ATWT . Jesse Soffer ( Will Munson ) will be in the Jodi Arais movie next weekend on lifetime . Debating on watching it because im not sure if she profits off of it .

#14539   2013/06/16 01:05PM
    hopefan1

I love brooke what are the male options available on this show for brooke? I see thorne forrester, dr meade. I don't see much of the males on this show at all.

#14540   2013/06/16 02:52PM
    grandmarose

I agree maybe bring in a new rugged sea captain for Brooke or bring Thorne up from the basement

« 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list