List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 05:30AM, Views: 494811, Replies: 16660
    « 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 » »| page:
    #14521   2013/06/15 03:44PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose: Lucy, you are going to love it, DD & KKL said in an interview they shot parts of 4 episodes in and around Monte Carlo and on a huge yacht, so the scenery will probably be spectacular

I am going to love it I am very excited for these episodes.I'm sorry some of you all don't share my excitment.
    I wonder what leads Bill to be there with Brooke?

We may differ in the man for Brooke, but we all love her
    I always loved Bricky the best, even better than Bridge, so I know we all have our favorites. I am just going to enjoy the scenery and the amazing chemistry

It will be beautiful.Don't get me wrong if Nick sailed by and swept Brooke off her feet and away from it all I don't even know if I would feel conflicted

#14522   2013/06/15 04:03PM
    grandmarose

I just know KKL had chemistry with all her leading men.
    I also loved Brooke & Connor together, he was always so protective of her and he did help her win when the Forresters were trying to steal BeLieF from her And Brooke and James was lots of fun to watch those two together. But I loved her best with the rugged Captain Dominick Payne!

#14523   2013/06/15 04:18PM
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose: I just know KKL had chemistry with all her leading men.
    I also loved Brooke & Connor together, he was always so protective of her and he did help her win when the Forresters were trying to steal BeLieF from her And Brooke and James was lots of fun to watch those two together. But I loved her best with the rugged Captain Dominick Payne!

You know I can't remember Conner James always creeped me out even on DOOL that actor creeps me out.He must remind me of someone I don't like

#14524   2013/06/15 05:17PM
    steffywill

KKL is awesome! I don't always agree with what Brooke does, but KKL plays her with heart!

#14525   2013/06/15 05:37PM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT:

You know I can't remember Conner James always creeped me out even on DOOL that actor creeps me out.He must remind me of someone I don't like

Connor was a long time ago towards the beginning of the show, he was handsome & an very smart lawyer. It was just fun to see straight laced Dr. Warwick with sexy Brooke.
    He was curious as to why Taylor hated her so much, but he wound up falling in love with her and they just about got married until Ridge crashed the wedding before it even begun.

#14526   2013/06/15 05:45PM
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:

Connor was a long time ago towards the beginning of the show, he was handsome & an very smart lawyer. It was just fun to see straight laced Dr. Warwick with sexy Brooke.
    He was curious as to why Taylor hated her so much, but he wound up falling in love with her and they just about got married until Ridge crashed the wedding before it even begun.

I am going to look up Conner.I can not remember him at all.I remember James but thought they had married.I am worried about my memory

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 05:48PM
    #14527   2013/06/15 07:04PM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:

I am going to look up Conner.I can not remember him at all.I remember James but thought they had married.I am worried about my memory

Ridge followed Brooke & James to I believe it was Santa Barbara where they were going to get married and he begged Brooke to marry him, this was after Taylor's presumed death in the airplane. Brooke chose to marry Ridge.

#14528   2013/06/15 07:16PM
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:

Ridge followed Brooke & James to I believe it was Santa Barbara where they were going to get married and he begged Brooke to marry him, this was after Taylor's presumed death in the airplane. Brooke chose to marry Ridge.

I looked up a picture of connor and read his bio.It did jog my memory but left me wondering will I even remember BRill in 20 years and is connor Caroline's dad?

#14529   2013/06/15 07:21PM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:

I looked up a picture of connor and read his bio.It did jog my memory but left me wondering will I even remember BRill in 20 years and is connor Caroline's dad?

Lucy, you are a funny lady I would love to know who is Caroline's dad!

#14530   2013/06/15 07:33PM
    grandmarose

Quote steffywill: KKL is awesome! I don't always agree with what Brooke does, but KKL plays her with heart!

I agree with you 100% KKL does such a fantastic job with the script she is given and I am so happy she got nominated, she has a lot of people in her corner pulling for her so I hope she & SF win, that would be fantastic!!

« 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list