List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/29 11:07PM, Views: 517904, Replies: 16774
    « 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 » »| page:
    #14511   2013/06/15 09:27AM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    grandmarose

Lucy, you are going to love it, DD & KKL said in an interview they shot parts of 4 episodes in and around Monte Carlo and on a huge yacht, so the scenery will probably be spectacular

#14512   2013/06/15 09:36AM
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose: Lucy, you are going to love it, DD & KKL said in an interview they shot parts of 4 episodes in and around Monte Carlo and on a huge yacht, so the scenery will probably be spectacular

I am going to love it I am very excited for these episodes.I'm sorry some of you all don't share my excitment.
    I wonder what leads Bill to be there with Brooke?

#14513   2013/06/15 09:44AM
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote hopefan1: monte carlo was were brooke went with ridge alot. i believe brooke still misses bridge alot. i wonder how rj is doing these days? I love brooke she rocks this show.

I wish they would SORAS RJ & Ally & Dino, that would be fantastic. Hope, Ally, RJ, & Dino all grew up together so it would be fun watching them interact.

I watched a couple of old epi's of Guiding light and ATWT last night they had such a diverse cast in age and social class.I miss that.I wish B&B was able to be an hour and bring on more of the younger Forrester children,as well as Thorne,Felicia, Nick ...

#14514   2013/06/15 10:01AM
    hopefan1

they need to bring on allie, rj and dino. that would liven things up in la. and give4 room to the next generation. I love brooke but I would like to see other s/ls too.

#14515   2013/06/15 11:12AM
    missing atwt

Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose: Lucy, you are going to love it, DD & KKL said in an interview they shot parts of 4 episodes in and around Monte Carlo and on a huge yacht, so the scenery will probably be spectacular

I am going to love it I am very excited for these episodes.I'm sorry some of you all don't share my excitment.

Lucy i agree they make a fabulous couple . But for me being a Hope fan makes it hard to root for Bill . But i have to admit he is a better person around Brooke . .Who knows if you watch Y&R i hated Adam and now he is one of the main reasons I watch the show .

#14516   2013/06/15 12:09PM
    dana lana

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT:

Lucy i agree they make a fabulous couple . But for me being a Hope fan makes it hard to root for Bill . But i have to admit he is a better person around Brooke . .Who knows if you watch Y&R i hated Adam and now he is one of the main reasons I watch the show .

I dont know how i feel about brooke and bill because i like katie. But must admit they have amazing chemistry. I like how she turns that tough sometimes nasty man into a pussy cat. Putty in her hands. Brooke does need a strong man someone who can stand up for her. Ridge was always such a wimp and would let people talk trash about her.

#14517   2013/06/15 01:02PM
    hopefan1

I love brooke but cannot picture her with her brother in law. I can picture brooke with dr meade that I would like to see on airtime.

#14518   2013/06/15 02:14PM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT:

We may differ in the man for Brooke, but we all love her
    I always loved Bricky the best, even better than Bridge, so I know we all have our favorites. I am just going to enjoy the scenery and the amazing chemistry

#14519   2013/06/15 03:17PM
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT:

Bill is a little ruff I hope he will smooth out when he feels completley loved an excepted.

I hated Adam but I can't imagine the show with out him now.I adore him he seems to be his own worst enemy.

#14520   2013/06/15 03:40PM
    LucyT

Quote dana lana:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT:

I dont know how i feel about brooke and bill because i like katie. But must admit they have amazing chemistry. I like how she turns that tough sometimes nasty man into a pussy cat. Putty in her hands. Brooke does need a strong man someone who can stand up for her. Ridge was always such a wimp and would let people talk trash about her.

I like Katie also just not with Bill.In real life I would never condone such behavior but Brooke needs a real man
    Ridge never even came close to good enough for Brooke. IMO

« 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list