List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 09:57AM, Views: 524924, Replies: 16801
    « 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 » »| page:
    #14501   2013/06/14 09:15PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose: Good morning everyone

Looks like B & B is still doing great, still the #1 Soap in the world

Bell says KKL has been a winner for him for 26 years

Looks like we are going to be seeing some beautiful scenery coming up soon. Some great pictures are coming out of Monte Carlo.

Everyone have a great day, it's Friday!!!

That isn't a surprise . Bell knows what a gem he has in KKL . ONE complaint where is she ? Been missing her not been on my screen .

UHG!Nearly a whole week with out KKL I wish I would have just skipped it all and got something more done

I know but it looks like she will be on next week & we will probably see Taylor self destruct when she takes on Brooke, that will make my day.

Good maybe Brooke will give her one final slap

I hope it knocks the bobble out of her

#14502   2013/06/14 10:00PM
    missing atwt

Love Brooke can't wait to see her in Monte Carlo .

#14503   2013/06/14 10:04PM
    bethis

sorry wrong thread

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 10:06PM
    #14504   2013/06/15 04:00AM
    dana lana

Watched an old movie with kkl in called Skate Town USA she plays Patrick Swayze sister. It also starred Scott baio.It was made in 1979.

#14505   2013/06/15 04:24AM
    scarlet1

Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

Looks like we are going to be seeing some beautiful scenery coming up soon. Some great pictures are coming out of Monte Carlo.

That isn't a surprise . Bell knows what a gem he has in KKL . ONE complaint where is she ? Been missing her not been on my screen .

UHG!Nearly a whole week with out KKL I wish I would have just skipped it all and got something more done

I know but it looks like she will be on next week & we will probably see Taylor self destruct when she takes on Brooke, that will make my day.

cat fight! and the only one losing will be Taylor. So embarrassing for her. I know the Brooke haters are thrilled, but we all know Taylor win loose - again. Eric and Bill will rush to her side...

#14506   2013/06/15 07:19AM
    LucyT

Quote dana lana: Watched an old movie with kkl in called Skate Town USA she plays Patrick Swayze sister. It also starred Scott baio.It was made in 1979.

I think that was her first movie.

#14507   2013/06/15 07:23AM
    LucyT

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

cat fight! and the only one losing will be Taylor. So embarrassing for her. I know the Brooke haters are thrilled, but we all know Taylor win loose - again. Eric and Bill will rush to her side...

Taylor shoots herself in the foot everytime.It must be aweful for Brooke to have to put up with Taylor the stalker though.

#14508   2013/06/15 08:03AM
    hopefan1

monte carlo was were brooke went with ridge alot. i believe brooke still misses bridge alot. i wonder how rj is doing these days? I love brooke she rocks this show.

#14509   2013/06/15 08:30AM
    grandmarose

Quote hopefan1: monte carlo was were brooke went with ridge alot. i believe brooke still misses bridge alot. i wonder how rj is doing these days? I love brooke she rocks this show.

I wish they would SORAS RJ & Ally & Dino, that would be fantastic. Hope, Ally, RJ, & Dino all grew up together so it would be fun watching them interact.

#14510   2013/06/15 08:58AM
    grandmarose

Looks like this is going to be a great year for Bell and Bold & Beautiful, they won 5 Emmys that were given yesterday for Costume, Hairstyling, Lighting Direction, Music Direction, and Technical direction. So here is hoping that Susan & KKL get an Emmy for their powerful performance, both submitted the same scene Good luck to SC & JMW and sorry HT but you did win one last year.

« 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list