List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/19 10:35AM, Views: 524335, Replies: 16798
    « 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 » »| page:
    #14491   2013/06/13 07:32PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Ojobear: So many emotions right now with Brooke first getting pregnant then losing it.. Wonder if Eric and Brooke get together anyway with Taylor on her way out? I would prefer Brooke single and working on her Bedroom line and Hope modeling for her too.. Oh the possibilities!!

It is going to get very interesting for Brooke, I would imagine that she will be going overseas to promote the Bedroom line and I wonder who will go with her or who will follow
    I am hoping that it is Brooke who is in the very special European location for the "high" romance talked about in today's tweet with Bell. I would love it

I forgot about that tell all Please

Lucy, I just read an interview with KKL & DD done in Monte Carlo, so it does look like Brooke will be headed to Monaco for Brooke's Bedroom and it looks like Bill might join her later, sounds like problems in Batie's marriage, they weren't allow to say too much , looks like Bell is not through with Brill. They were in Monte Carlo for the Golden Nymph Award, but evidently they are also doing some shooting there. Smart mixing a little business with pleasure.

That is a great idea.
    Thank you for filling me in.

#14492   2013/06/14 06:05AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone

Looks like B & B is still doing great, still the #1 Soap in the world

Bell says KKL has been a winner for him for 26 years

Looks like we are going to be seeing some beautiful scenery coming up soon. Some great pictures are coming out of Monte Carlo.

Everyone have a great day, it's Friday!!!

#14493   2013/06/14 06:09AM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Ojobear: So many emotions right now with Brooke first getting pregnant then losing it.. Wonder if Eric and Brooke get together anyway with Taylor on her way out? I would prefer Brooke single and working on her Bedroom line and Hope modeling for her too.. Oh the possibilities!!

It is going to get very interesting for Brooke, I would imagine that she will be going overseas to promote the Bedroom line and I wonder who will go with her or who will follow
    I am hoping that it is Brooke who is in the very special European location for the "high" romance talked about in today's tweet with Bell. I would love it

Lucy, I just read an interview with KKL & DD done in Monte Carlo, so it does look like Brooke will be headed to Monaco for Brooke's Bedroom and it looks like Bill might join her later, sounds like problems in Batie's marriage, they weren't allow to say too much , looks like Bell is not through with Brill. They were in Monte Carlo for the Golden Nymph Award, but evidently they are also doing some shooting there. Smart mixing a little business with pleasure.

That is a great idea.

Lucy, looks like Bell is getting some great reaction to Brill, I am not really liking it, but I know you do and it does means that Brooke will have a very exciting SL.

#14494   2013/06/14 08:20AM
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose:

That is a great idea.

Lucy, looks like Bell is getting some great reaction to Brill, I am not really liking it, but I know you do and it does means that Brooke will have a very exciting SL.

Thank you for keeping me informed .I do love them together. Nick was the best Brooke match.I just hope Brooke will be the woman to smooth out Bills ruff spots.I still don't see how they will keep brooke and katies relationship so that worries me.

#14495   2013/06/14 08:25AM
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose: Good morning everyone

Looks like we are going to be seeing some beautiful scenery coming up soon. Some great pictures are coming out of Monte Carlo.

Finally, I have been wanting so badly to say it.KKL has been golden for 26 years.THANK BELL!

#14496   2013/06/14 11:48AM
    hopefan1

I love kkl as brooke. i want to see her hook up with dr meade and forget about bill and eric entirely.

#14497   2013/06/14 12:27PM
    missing atwt

That isn't a surprise . Bell knows what a gem he has in KKL . ONE complaint where is she ? Been missing her not been on my screen .

#14498   2013/06/14 02:37PM
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt:

That isn't a surprise . Bell knows what a gem he has in KKL . ONE complaint where is she ? Been missing her not been on my screen .

UHG!Nearly a whole week with out KKL I wish I would have just skipped it all and got something more done

#14499   2013/06/14 08:01PM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

UHG!Nearly a whole week with out KKL I wish I would have just skipped it all and got something more done

I know but it looks like she will be on next week & we will probably see Taylor self destruct when she takes on Brooke, that will make my day.

#14500   2013/06/14 08:28PM
    missing atwt

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

I know but it looks like she will be on next week & we will probably see Taylor self destruct when she takes on Brooke, that will make my day.

Good maybe Brooke will give her one final slap

« 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list