List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/29 11:07PM, Views: 517766, Replies: 16774
    « 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 » »| page:
    #14481   2013/06/12 09:22PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    grandmarose

I know I have posted this before, but it is one of my favorite poems It is such an awesome poem.

Beatitudes For Friends of The Aged

Blessed are those who understand
    My faltering step and palsied hand.
    Blessed are they who know that my ears today
    Must strain to catch the things they say.
    Blessed are they who seem to know
    That my eyes are dim and my wits are slow.
    Blessed are they who looked away
    When coffee spilled at table today.
    Blessed are they with a cheery smile
    Who stop to chat for a little while.
    Blessed are they who never say,
    "You've told that story twice today".
    Blessed are they who know the ways
    To bring back memories of yesterdays.
    Blessed are they who make it known
    That I'm loved, respected, and not alone.
    Blessed are they who know I'm at a loss
    To find the strength to carry the Cross.
    Blessed are they who ease the days
    On my journey Home in loving ways.

Esther Mary Walker

#14482   2013/06/13 06:08AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone

Inching closer to Friday and the weekend. Going to be a fun Father's Day, love having the family together.

Hopefully we will be seeing Brooke again soon

Everyone have a wonderful day

#14483   2013/06/13 07:28AM
    dana lana

I am guessing that Taylor will go to Paris and end up staying leaving the romance open for Brooke and Eric. Will Eric be the one chasing Brooke then I wonder.

#14484   2013/06/13 08:53AM
    hopefan1

not interested at all in bric. either whip jones or thorne or dr meade for brooke. now that would make sense for brooke. give eric to pam or donna.

#14485   2013/06/13 09:28AM
    dana lana

Quote hopefan1: not interested at all in bric. either whip jones or thorne or dr meade for brooke. now that would make sense for brooke. give eric to pam or donna.

I would like Nick to come back for Brooke.

#14486   2013/06/13 01:06PM
    hopefan1

nick marone, dr meade, whip jones or thorne. but no to eric being with brooke. and since only dr meade gets the airtime why not dr meade with brooke and thorne with donna?

#14487   2013/06/13 01:12PM
    Ojobear

So many emotions right now with Brooke first getting pregnant then losing it.. Wonder if Eric and Brooke get together anyway with Taylor on her way out? I would prefer Brooke single and working on her Bedroom line and Hope modeling for her too.. Oh the possibilities!!

#14488   2013/06/13 05:34PM
    grandmarose

Quote Ojobear: So many emotions right now with Brooke first getting pregnant then losing it.. Wonder if Eric and Brooke get together anyway with Taylor on her way out? I would prefer Brooke single and working on her Bedroom line and Hope modeling for her too.. Oh the possibilities!!

It is going to get very interesting for Brooke, I would imagine that she will be going overseas to promote the Bedroom line and I wonder who will go with her or who will follow
    I am hoping that it is Brooke who is in the very special European location for the "high" romance talked about in today's tweet with Bell. I would love it

#14489   2013/06/13 07:04PM
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Ojobear: So many emotions right now with Brooke first getting pregnant then losing it.. Wonder if Eric and Brooke get together anyway with Taylor on her way out? I would prefer Brooke single and working on her Bedroom line and Hope modeling for her too.. Oh the possibilities!!

It is going to get very interesting for Brooke, I would imagine that she will be going overseas to promote the Bedroom line and I wonder who will go with her or who will follow
    I am hoping that it is Brooke who is in the very special European location for the "high" romance talked about in today's tweet with Bell. I would love it

I forgot about that tell all Please

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/13 07:06PM
    #14490   2013/06/13 07:13PM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT:
    Quote grandmarose:

I forgot about that tell all Please

Lucy, I just read an interview with KKL & DD done in Monte Carlo, so it does look like Brooke will be headed to Monaco for Brooke's Bedroom and it looks like Bill might join her later, sounds like problems in Batie's marriage, they weren't allow to say too much , looks like Bell is not through with Brill. They were in Monte Carlo for the Golden Nymph Award, but evidently they are also doing some shooting there. Smart mixing a little business with pleasure.

« 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list