List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 05:23AM, Views: 518139, Replies: 16775
    « 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 » »| page:
    #14461   2013/06/11 09:08PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    grandmarose

Great pictures of KKL & DD at Monte Carlo, KKL went with her mom & DD went with his family.

Was busy watching the Men's National Soccer team play Costa Rica in a World Cup qualified, Yay we won 2-0

Looking forward to a new SL with Brooke front & center

#14462   2013/06/11 09:40PM
    grandmarose

Sorry I was watching two games, USA beat Panama 2-0 and Mexico and Costa Rica tied 0-0:) Love my soccer!!

#14463   2013/06/11 09:48PM
    Storm288

Hey M&M...it's being awhile. Don't post much but visit here often. Good to see you too...

Always good to see you Grandma Rose. I'm a faithful follower of you and your posts....

Good to see Ruby too....

Enjoy the newer posters too...

This is the little thread that could! Thanks Nanna Carmen for starting this little haven for all Brookies....

Looking forward to sunny days for Brooke and her family. Can't wait to watch KKL to shine with better story lines....go Team Brooke!

#14464   2013/06/11 09:51PM
    missing atwt

Team Brooke all the way .

#14465   2013/06/11 10:24PM
    grandmarose

Quote Storm288: Hey M&M...it's being awhile. Don't post much but visit here often. Good to see you too...

Always good to see you Grandma Rose. I'm a faithful follower of you and your posts....

Good to see Ruby too....

This is the little thread that could! Thanks Nanna Carmen for starting this little haven for all Brookies....

Looking forward to sunny days for Brooke and her family. Can't wait to watch KKL to shine with better story lines....go Team Brooke!

Oh yes, miss NannaCarmen, she needs to stop by to say hi
    I am also looking forward to some better SL, although I did love the walk down memory lane with Eric, maybe they can bring up Thorne from the basement and we can take a walk with him Brooke & Thorne were pretty hot!

#14466   2013/06/11 10:27PM
    Storm288

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Storm288: Hey M&M...it's being awhile. Don't post much but visit here often. Good to see you too...

Good to see Ruby too....

Oh yes, miss NannaCarmen, she needs to stop by to say hi
    I am also looking forward to some better SL, although I did love the walk down memory lane with Eric, maybe they can bring up Thorne from the basement and we can take a walk with him Brooke & Thorne were pretty hot!

Yeah, our Miss Brooke is hot with every leading man that she has been paired with!

#14467   2013/06/11 10:28PM
    LucyT

Very pretty and really HOT! WHY do we never see Thorne or Ally they could do do much with them.

#14468   2013/06/11 10:34PM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT: Very pretty and really HOT! WHY do we never see Thorne or Ally they could do do much with them.

I know there is such a wealth of stories waiting to be told with Thorne & Ally, I say bring them out of the basement.

#14469   2013/06/11 10:39PM
    missing atwt

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT: Very pretty and really HOT! WHY do we never see Thorne or Ally they could do do much with them.

I know there is such a wealth of stories waiting to be told with Thorne & Ally, I say bring them out of the basement.

I would love to see a Brooke and Thorne pairing .

#14470   2013/06/11 10:43PM
    grandmarose

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:

I would love to see a Brooke and Thorne pairing .

It would be so nice, don't know if many know it, but when they first fell in love, Thorne was divorced from Macy,those two went through several divorces even before Brooke was involved with Thorne, so it would be nice for them to return to their love story. Winsor Harmon said in an interview several years ago that he would love to revisit his history with Brooke, well so would I

« 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list