List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 12:28AM, Views: 484860, Replies: 16564
    « 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 » »| page:
    #13031   2013/01/28 10:22AM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    Ojobear

Quote grandmarose: Highlight Hollywood has named KKL & Hunter their Ladies Gold Standard stars of the week, interesting article and there is also an article about Bell's February sweep teases. Just go to www.highlighthollywood.com

Thanks for sharing! Doesnt surprise me any very well deserved for a very talented actress!! KKL is one of the BEST!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 10:23AM
    #13032   2013/01/28 12:28PM
    Jacee Wojo

I think Brooke is trying to take care of Katie and Bill's relationship and even though Bill may have feelings for her and she may for him as well I hope she stays strong and still don't want the writers to go there. She loves all her family there is no doubt about that. Hope saw what happened when Brooke touched Bill's face and now is afraid of what is really going on. I hope that we see tomorrow or whenever they address the situation that she is honest with Hope and promises her that her love for Katie and the respect she has for their marriage is what will keep her from straying. Brooke has come so far as a character who loves her family deeply, became close with her arch rival Stephanie and earned so much respect as she was there when Stephanie wanted to give up on life and showed her that life was willing to fight for. Stephanie chose her to be the one that she wanted to be with as she died. Brooke has lost the love of her life and has not done the whining that Taylor is doing for something she feels she lost because of a Logan. I think Brooke's character has evolved so much and definitely in the right direction. I just don't want the writers to take that away. Brooke does deserve a new love in her life, but I hope that it is someone other than Bill. jmo

#13033   2013/01/28 12:35PM
    Ojobear

I like Brooke and will support her but I have to admit she has been all over the place with this whole Bill thing.. She wont go there but you can tell she has some kind of feelings for Bill that she cant shake.. I'm still TRYING to figure that one out!! Anyway, I hope tomorrow will shed some new light when she hopefully tells Hope the truth..

#13034   2013/01/28 01:19PM
    fla_beach_bunny

I really hope they dont have a storyline where Bill and Brooke find out where their feelings are going. I think its natural to be drawn together, considered all they went through with Katie and her post pardem, Brooke and Ridge split up and Stephanies death. I just dont want to see Brooke cross the line with her sisters husband. Theres been plenty enough scandals in the past with family members. Taylor is driving me nuts with her outbursts and to think she is going for her childrens grandfather for a romance.. what happened to her love for Ridge?? This Quack is off her rocker.. someone send in the men with the white straight jacket fast!!!

#13035   2013/01/28 10:20PM
    Storm288

Hey Brookies....

Brooke is B&B and KKL is a gem! Can't wait to see Brooke knock some sense back into Taylor!

Go Team Brooke...

#13036   2013/01/29 06:06AM
    grandmarose

Hello everyone

Looks like Brooke will have a little talk with Hope about Bill, notice that she won't lie and deny it like Taylor, she will deal with it

Looking forward to seeing Brooke fight back because so far she has been calm & collect.

#13037   2013/01/29 07:07AM
    Ojobear

Yes, Hope has approached Brooke the proper way.. Not casting stones but asking the right questions.. Hope will talk and not make accusations like Tay did!

#13038   2013/01/29 09:30AM
    hopefan1

Love brooke she is the superstar of this show. she rocks this show.

#13039   2013/01/29 05:18PM
    1bluegoose

Hi everyone, here's the place to spill my guts about Brooke, right?

There is a place in my heart that would like to see Brooke and Bill as a couple, especially in the absence of Ridge. BUT, Please, please, please don't let Brooke cross the line with Bill. I'm always so forgiving of Brooke. I've even given her a pass for the kiss with Bill at Big Bear. I hope she stays strong. No Bill and Brooke.

#13040   2013/01/29 05:29PM
    novemberrain72

Quote 1bluegoose: Hi everyone, here's the place to spill my guts about Brooke, right?

There is a place in my heart that would like to see Brooke and Bill as a couple, especially in the absence of Ridge. BUT, Please, please, please don't let Brooke cross the line with Bill. I'm always so forgiving of Brooke. I've even given her a pass for the kiss with Bill at Big Bear. I hope she stays strong. No Bill and Brooke.

I agree with you about no Brooke and Bill. I hope the writers are just teasing us with this.

« 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list