List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 07:18AM, Views: 515120, Replies: 16761
    « 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 » »| page:
    #13021   2013/01/26 06:57PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    grandmarose

Highlight Hollywood has named KKL & Hunter their Ladies Gold Standard stars of the week, interesting article and there is also an article about Bell's February sweep teases. Just go to www.highlighthollywood.com

#13022   2013/01/27 08:55AM
    grandmarose

Hello everyone, beautiful Sunday morning over here

Looking forward to seeing Brooke supporting Hope while she is fending off that psycho. Brooke will be fierce in her support of her children.

#13023   2013/01/27 04:29PM
    Storm288

Good evening to all you lovely Brookies....

Just a quick hello to say I am so looking forward to Brooke fending off Taylor who has went over the edge. I hope she will give back as good as she gets this time. I hate seeing her being so reasonable and understanding when dealing with that nut. Defend yourself, Brooke, because you are in the right!

Take care you all.......

#13024   2013/01/27 04:57PM
    grandmarose

Quote Storm288: Good evening to all you lovely Brookies....

Just a quick hello to say I am so looking forward to Brooke fending off Taylor who has went over the edge. I hope she will give back as good as she gets this time. I hate seeing her being so reasonable and understanding when dealing with that nut. Defend yourself, Brooke, because you are in the right!
    Take care you all.......

Storm, she most definitely will have to be on the lookout for Taylor, Taylor has completely gone over the edge, running around accusing everyone of plotting against her family she is in desperate need of a a little white coat with straps.

#13025   2013/01/27 05:07PM
    novemberrain72

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Storm288: Good evening to all you lovely Brookies....

Take care you all.......

Storm, she most definitely will have to be on the lookout for Taylor, Taylor has completely gone over the edge, running around accusing everyone of plotting against her family she is in desperate need of a a little white coat with straps.

And a little shock therapy .

#13026   2013/01/27 05:39PM
    BrianRose

We know that Brooke is no shrinking violet and she is more than capable of dealing with Taylor and her histrionics. What we are seeing with Brooke is the calm before the storm.

#13027   2013/01/27 07:35PM
    grandmarose

Quote BrianRose: We know that Brooke is no shrinking violet and she is more than capable of dealing with Taylor and her histrionics. What we are seeing with Brooke is the calm before the storm.

BrianRose, yes she has been very calm, I am waiting for Taylor to go psycho and attack Hope and the way Taylor is acting that will happen, then I will sit back to enjoy Brooke raining down some justice on the nut case. According to spoilers Bill is going to warn Brooke about Taylor.

#13028   2013/01/28 01:29AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote grandmarose: Hello everyone, beautiful Sunday morning over here

Looking forward to seeing Brooke supporting Hope while she is fending off that psycho. Brooke will be fierce in her support of her children.

Good morning and these threads are getting harder and harder to find. Anyway, I just wanted to say I can't wait to see Brooke stand up for Hope and she is a force to be reckon with against Taylor. Brooke is definitely a person with a warm heart and nothing like Taylor at all who IMO has completely gone off her rocker. I say Go Brooke. We all know you can do it and right all the wrongs that Taylor is trying to get done. Is Taylor forgetting that the Logan family has lost a lot just between Hope and all the heartache her daughter Steffy has put her through. Brooke herself lost Ridge and Stephanie and her grew so close and her loss of Stephanie is something else she has had to deal with. Katie and her PPD and taking off as well as almost losing her life while delivering baby Will. Now Rick possibly losing his role as President. I guess Taylor is forgetting all that and only is living in the past with her years old vendetta that she never got over. Why doesn't she do herself a favor and go to Paris to be with Ridge and take her two children with her while she is at it. They make me sick!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 01:30AM
    #13029   2013/01/28 06:19AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone

It is a back to work Monday for me. Weather has been beautiful.

Taylor has gone completely overboard, Brooke better keep a sharp eye on her before she does more harm because she is quite capable of running you over, keep the liquor away from that one.

Everyone have a great day

#13030   2013/01/28 09:13AM
    hopefan1

kkl/brooke is the superstar of this show.

« 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list