List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 05:20AM, Views: 493928, Replies: 16657
    « 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 » »| page:
    #13011   2013/01/25 03:59PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    dwebster

Looks to me like Brooke has more fans than Taylor.13,000 and counting Hummmmmm What does that tell people? She is a great actress.

#13012   2013/01/25 04:21PM
    novemberrain72

Quote dwebster: Looks to me like Brooke has more fans than Taylor.13,000 and counting Hummmmmm What does that tell people? She is a great actress.

That is because Brooke is the Bold and Beautiful.

#13013   2013/01/25 07:38PM
    grandmarose

Looks like Brooke is going to have her hands full fending off that psycho but if anyone can do it , it would be Brooke, no wonder Stephanie turned to her in the end. She finally realized that Taylor only needed her when Stephanie was plotting against Brooke on her behalf. All those years of manipulations on Taylor's behalf and when Stephanie asked Thomas to do the right thing and return those ill gotten shares, Thomas was willing but his vindictive mother was obsessed with power and greed, kind of like "my precious" and wouldn't return them. She finally realized what a monster she had created with all that hate. Brooke on the other hand after years of abuse including the rape always found it in her heart to forgive Stephanie and all she asked for in return was her love & respect, what a difference. It is no wonder Stephanie chose Brooke to be with her in the end.

#13014   2013/01/25 08:11PM
    grandmarose

Quote BoldMama:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote BoldMama: It's been soo long since I've posted here that I had a hard time remembering my password

I wanted to say hello to all of the Brooke fans here and say that I've missed y'all.

I'm caught up on the show and I have to say that Brooke is my girl, but I'm wondering why she didn't slapped the crap out of Taylor for going off on her like that Who does Taylor think she is?? I won't mentioned this "woman" and her bobbleheaded foolishness here on this thread again. I will go find the anti thread and bash away there, bwahahaha

So glad to see you posting, BoldMama.

It would be hard not to post and comment on how Taylor made a complete fool of herself yesterday in front of Brooke. I think she blew a couple of screws loose in the process

BR...Good to see you too!! It's been a long while hasn't it?

I just saw today's show and if you thought she made a fool of herself yesterday, today she outdid herself in front of Eric I just wish she would've taken a few steps forward then began her ranting, bwahahahaha

I would have loved it if the picture of Stephanie had flown off and struck her in the noggin when she started her little rant, maybe it would have knocked some sense into her.

She was spreading her professional advice all over the place today for free from Brooke to Hope to Brooke to Eric's, oh and also a little stop to fuel up Thomas's hate. She probably has so much free advice because nobody wants to pay for it so might as well use it. Maybe Brooke should start charging her for having to listen to it!

#13015   2013/01/25 08:23PM
    novemberrain72

Brooke needs to invest in a tazer gun . The next time that hypocrite quack barges in her house she can zap her .

#13016   2013/01/25 08:53PM
    grandmarose

Quote novemberrain72: Brooke needs to invest in a tazer gun . The next time that hypocrite quack barges in her house she can zap her .

That would definitely be a great investment because I am sure she hasn't seen the last of the pest.

#13017   2013/01/25 09:05PM
    stopthemadness

Quote grandmarose: Looks like Brooke is going to have her hands full fending off that psycho but if anyone can do it , it would be Brooke, no wonder Stephanie turned to her in the end. She finally realized that Taylor only needed her when Stephanie was plotting against Brooke on her behalf. All those years of manipulations on Taylor's behalf and when Stephanie asked Thomas to do the right thing and return those ill gotten shares, Thomas was willing but his vindictive mother was obsessed with power and greed, kind of like "my precious" and wouldn't return them. She finally realized what a monster she had created with all that hate. Brooke on the other hand after years of abuse including the rape always found it in her heart to forgive Stephanie and all she asked for in return was her love & respect, what a difference. It is no wonder Stephanie chose Brooke to be with her in the end.

ITA and I couldn't have said it better, taylor is starting to look like a real whack job these days all up in every ones faces just mind your own business lady

#13018   2013/01/26 05:17AM
    Sandy83

Brooke has been so rational lately...she seems more like a psychiatrist than Taylor. She's been giving good advice and no rants but I do wish that she would set Taylor straight when she comes in her house ranting like a crazy woman. And who o why does she not call her on supporting Steffy going after Liam when he and Hope were dating and engaged!

I'm glad that she sent Bill away when he attempted to kiss her the other day. I really hope that she continues on this route!

#13019   2013/01/26 08:06AM
    BrianRose

Quote Sandy83: Brooke has been so rational lately...she seems more like a psychiatrist than Taylor. She's been giving good advice and no rants but I do wish that she would set Taylor straight when she comes in her house ranting like a crazy woman. And who o why does she not call her on supporting Steffy going after Liam when he and Hope were dating and engaged!

I'm glad that she sent Bill away when he attempted to kiss her the other day. I really hope that she continues on this route!

Great post, Sandy and you are spot on. Taylor is the psychiatrist but she is the one who is completely out of control and irrational. She had no issues with Steffy going after Liam when he was with Hope but now she wants to issue DEMANDS just like her daughter. Steffy is her mother’s daughter – they are both delusional.

#13020   2013/01/26 08:59AM
    grandmarose

Quote Sandy83: Brooke has been so rational lately...she seems more like a psychiatrist than Taylor. She's been giving good advice and no rants but I do wish that she would set Taylor straight when she comes in her house ranting like a crazy woman. And who o why does she not call her on supporting Steffy going after Liam when he and Hope were dating and engaged!

I don't understand that either Sandy, why doesn't Taylor & Thomas get called on for how he obtained those shares and why he didn't give them back when asked and why nobody calls out Taylor on supporting Steffy going after an engaged Liam I would guess Taylor and her family are used to a different set of standards that Stephanie set for them, by always protecting them.

« 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list