List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 04:45PM, Views: 530091, Replies: 16815
    « 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 » »| page:
    #13001   2013/01/25 07:26AM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    BrianRose

[quote]Quote grandmarose: [quote]Quote BrianRose: Brooke has the patience of Job when it comes to Taylor constantly flapping her gums like a duck. I think it’s time Brooke exercised her authority as Matriarch of the family and slapped Taylor’s lips shut again.[/quote]

Yes she does after all the manipulations Taylor & Stephanie pulled on her, I would have slapped her silly, Oh wait she is already silly. Taylor is showing her true colors which have never been pretty.[/quote]

And they weren't pretty yesterday either. I was waiting on her to start foaming at the mouth and her head to spin around. She was one scary chick.

#13002   2013/01/25 07:31AM
    BrianRose

Quote BoldMama: It's been soo long since I've posted here that I had a hard time remembering my password

I wanted to say hello to all of the Brooke fans here and say that I've missed y'all.

I'm caught up on the show and I have to say that Brooke is my girl, but I'm wondering why she didn't slapped the crap out of Taylor for going off on her like that Who does Taylor think she is?? I won't mentioned this "woman" and her bobbleheaded foolishness here on this thread again. I will go find the anti thread and bash away there, bwahahaha

So glad to see you posting, BoldMama.

It would be hard not to post and comment on how Taylor made a complete fool of herself yesterday in front of Brooke. I think she blew a couple of screws loose in the process.

#13003   2013/01/25 09:45AM
    KatyDidNot

Quote Ojobear:
    Quote KatyDidNot:
    Quote Ojobear: NOOOO Brooke PLEASE dont go there!!!!!

Ojo, the show in our viewing area was preempted due to the Lone Star College shooting. After seeing your reaction, I'm not sure I want to know what happened.

I just saw this post and by now you have probably seen or heard by now?? Bill was getting close to Brooke and Brooke was just staring at him when the epi ended.. It looked like something could have happened between them but Brooke did the right thing and told Bill she would never do anything to hurt her sister and had him back off..

I saw it..I was yelling for Bill to "snap out of it!" He was entranced by Brooke's beauty, but what man hasn't been. But he, however needs to get a grip and as Brooke reminded him needs to start focusing on his lovely wife and little Will. Brooke was right to set him straight and remind him of his priorities.

#13004   2013/01/25 10:04AM
    KatyDidNot

Quote novemberrain72: As much as we don't like the newfound friendship of Brooke and Bill according to spoilers it may come in handy. Looks like he is going to help her fight for her place at forester . Anybody think he is will let her have control of his shares . As long as no lines are crossed i'm all for this

Novemberrain, I wouldn't mind at all if Brooke and cut throat Bill formed an alliance against Taylor and her clan of castoffs. The Bobblehead quack has zero business skills..Steffy will have her hands full changing lil Liam and big Liam's diapers, and Thomas will be too busy licking his wounds. Should be a cakewalk.

#13005   2013/01/25 10:10AM
    mountainmagic

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote BoldMama: It's been soo long since I've posted here that I had a hard time remembering my password
    U
    I wanted to say hello to all of the Brooke fans here and say that I've missed y'all.

I'm caught up on the show and I have to say that Brooke is my girl, but I'm wondering why she didn't slapped the crap out of Taylor for going off on her like that Who does Taylor think she is?? I won't mentioned this "woman" and her bobbleheaded foolishness here on this thread again. I will go find the anti thread and bash away there, bwahahaha

It would be hard not to post and comment on how Taylor made a complete fool of herself yesterday in front of Brooke. I think she blew a couple of screws loose in the process.

Haha! I shall not utter that quacktor's name on this precious thread either, she sure showed me all the reasons I think she is a hypocrite, confused, vengeful, vile, moron.

Thank goodness our gal is a voice of reason.

#13006   2013/01/25 01:10PM
    BoldMama

Quote BrianRose:

It would be hard not to post and comment on how Taylor made a complete fool of herself yesterday in front of Brooke. I think she blew a couple of screws loose in the process

BR...Good to see you too!! It's been a long while hasn't it?

I just saw today's show and if you thought she made a fool of herself yesterday, today she outdid herself in front of Eric I just wish she would've taken a few steps forward then began her ranting, bwahahahaha

#13007   2013/01/25 01:13PM
    BoldMama

Quote grandmarose:

Boldmama, so great to see your post :))
    Loved the cool and calm Brooke such a huge difference from that raving lunatic spewing hate as she tried to act the victim again, "Oh woe is me, the Logan's have stolen everything again" she has played that dang record so many times you'd thought it be broken by now.
    Can't believe she got to Brooke house from Liam's house so fast, do they make "crotch rocket brooms
    ?"

GMR...you are the absolute best and crotch rocket broom is hilarious

#13008   2013/01/25 01:16PM
    BoldMama

Quote Ruby Scarlett:

I always wonder the same thing, Why doesn't Brooke just knock Taylor's bobbling head off. Why didn't she call the police for that tramp just breaking into her house? Why would any woman stand still listening to the ran of an ex-wife??? Not me!!! Yes, I am off to the anti-Taylor thread too. Don't want to dirty this thread!

Rubes...ITA, if Brooke had call the police yesterday and filed, charges on "her", we wouldn't have been subjected to "her" barging into Eric's home today "She" has no manners or class!!

#13009   2013/01/25 01:42PM
    hopefan1

love brooke she rocks this show.

#13010   2013/01/25 03:44PM
    Smiley77

Brooke may have made mistakes, but at least she is genuine and not a big fake. I don't recall her ever acting as foolish as Taylor has been acting lately, either. And Taylor has the nerve to try to tell Brooke what she's doing wrong in life. Watch out Taylor, Brooke will stomp you again, just like always.

« 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list