List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 09:24AM, Views: 497492, Replies: 16689
    « 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 » »| page:
    #12991   2013/01/25 05:59AM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote BoldMama: It's been soo long since I've posted here that I had a hard time remembering my password

I wanted to say hello to all of the Brooke fans here and say that I've missed y'all.

I'm caught up on the show and I have to say that Brooke is my girl, but I'm wondering why she didn't slapped the crap out of Taylor for going off on her like that Who does Taylor think she is?? I won't mentioned this "woman" and her bobbleheaded foolishness here on this thread again. I will go find the anti thread and bash away there, bwahahaha

I always wonder the same thing, Why doesn't Brooke just knock Taylor's bobbling head off. Why didn't she call the police for that tramp just breaking into her house? Why would any woman stand still listening to the ran of an ex-wife??? Not me!!! Yes, I am off to the anti-Taylor thread too. Don't want to dirty this thread!

#12992   2013/01/25 06:01AM
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote grandpadanucci: Hello Brookies!

Kudos to our gal today for standing up like a true lady when her arch nemesis was attacking her verbally! Brooke's calm, collected and cool attitude was worth mentioning despite Taylor's false accusations toward her. WTH Taylor, how can Brooke be responsible for Stephanie doing wrong to you? Huh?

Love Brooke, always will!

GD/GMD

Great post, GD. No wonder Stephanie named level headed Brooke as Matriarch of the family.

Stephanie knew that Brooke was the "level headed" one and the only one who was qualified to become Matriarch of the family! Way to go, Stephanie - you knew and you chose wisely!!!

#12993   2013/01/25 06:03AM
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote mollyt:
    Quote BrianRose:

Kudos to our gal today for standing up like a true lady when her arch nemesis was attacking her verbally! Brooke's calm, collected and cool attitude was worth mentioning despite Taylor's false accusations toward her. WTH Taylor, how can Brooke be responsible for Stephanie doing wrong to you? Huh?

GD/GMD

Great post, GD. No wonder Stephanie named level headed Brooke as Matriarch of the family.

Great posts!! Stephanie knew Brooke was the perfect one to be matriarch and Taylor would be perfect to hold the position of MANIAC!

Oh I love what you said. Brooke = Matriarch and Taylor = Maniac Oh so true and proved every single time Taylor is onscreen. Idiot would be a good word too. Oh well, I am off to the Anti-Taylor thread so that I can say how I really feel!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 06:08AM
    #12994   2013/01/25 06:05AM
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote BoldMama: It's been soo long since I've posted here that I had a hard time remembering my password

I wanted to say hello to all of the Brooke fans here and say that I've missed y'all.

I'm caught up on the show and I have to say that Brooke is my girl, but I'm wondering why she didn't slapped the crap out of Taylor for going off on her like that Who does Taylor think she is?? I won't mentioned this "woman" and her bobbleheaded foolishness here on this thread again. I will go find the anti thread and bash away there, bwahahaha

Boldmama, so great to see your post
    Loved the cool and calm Brooke such a huge difference from that raving lunatic spewing hate as she tried to act the victim again, "Oh woe is me, the Logan's have stolen everything again" she has played that dang record so many times you'd thought it be broken by now.
    Can't believe she got to Brooke house from Liam's house so fast, do they make "crotch rocket brooms?"

Love this too . . . crotch rocket broom!!!! So that is the trick. She broomed to one house and quickly broomed to the other house! Maybe she can get on a kerosene soaked broom next time and someone please drop a match!

#12995   2013/01/25 06:07AM
    Ruby Scarlett

GD/GMD

Taylor is always grasping at straws! Blame anyone but herself. Like I always say - pathetic and pitiful second choice whiner!!!!

#12996   2013/01/25 06:15AM
    grandmarose

Good morning Everyone

I am so enjoying Brooke being the level headed one making all the right moves while Taylor is going psycho. Today she will again be pouring all that hate into Thomas's head and then go running to Eric with the same old "woe is me" garbage that she has been spouting for years.

Everyone have a great day

#12997   2013/01/25 07:12AM
    BrianRose

Quote Ruby Scarlett:

I always wonder the same thing, Why doesn't Brooke just knock Taylor's bobbling head off. Why didn't she call the police for that tramp just breaking into her house? Why would any woman stand still listening to the ran of an ex-wife??? Not me!!! Yes, I am off to the anti-Taylor thread too. Don't want to dirty this thread!

Brooke was treating her with kid gloves because she knew Taylor was off her rocker and was having an emotional meltdown. Taylor looked completely crazed.

#12998   2013/01/25 07:14AM
    BrianRose

Quote Ruby Scarlett:
    Quote BrianRose:

GD/GMD

Stephanie knew that Brooke was the "level headed" one and the only one who was qualified to become Matriarch of the family! Way to go, Stephanie - you knew and you chose wisely!!!

In addition to that, she wanted that honor to go to her best friend.

#12999   2013/01/25 07:17AM
    BrianRose

Quote Ruby Scarlett:
    Quote grandmarose:

Boldmama, so great to see your post
    Loved the cool and calm Brooke such a huge difference from that raving lunatic spewing hate as she tried to act the victim again, "Oh woe is me, the Logan's have stolen everything again" she has played that dang record so many times you'd thought it be broken by now.
    Can't believe she got to Brooke house from Liam's house so fast, do they make "crotch rocket brooms?"

Love this too . . . crotch rocket broom!!!! So that is the trick. She broomed to one house and quickly broomed to the other house! Maybe she can get on a kerosene soaked broom next time and someone please drop a match!

Rubes, that's funny - Taylor broomed her way from house to house. I bet she was cackling all the way there on her broom.

#13000   2013/01/25 07:22AM
    BrianRose

Quote grandmarose: Good morning Everyone

I am so enjoying Brooke being the level headed one making all the right moves while Taylor is going psycho. Today she will again be pouring all that hate into Thomas's head and then go running to Eric with the same old "woe is me" garbage that she has been spouting for years.

Everyone have a great day

I think Taylor is a hypocritical witch to claim Stephanie was her best friend, yet, now she is planning to take advantage of her best friend's grieving, vulnerable husband because she is a miserable, lonely, unhappy shrew who blames the world for all her shortcomings. Who would do that to their best friend?

« 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list