List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 05:42PM, Views: 515331, Replies: 16763
    « 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 » »| page:
    #12981   2013/01/24 06:54AM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    Ojobear

Quote KatyDidNot:
    Quote Ojobear: NOOOO Brooke PLEASE dont go there!!!!!

Ojo, the show in our viewing area was preempted due to the Lone Star College shooting. After seeing your reaction, I'm not sure I want to know what happened.

I just saw this post and by now you have probably seen or heard by now?? Bill was getting close to Brooke and Brooke was just staring at him when the epi ended.. It looked like something could have happened between them but Brooke did the right thing and told Bill she would never do anything to hurt her sister and had him back off..

#12982   2013/01/24 09:42AM
    BoldMama

It's been soo long since I've posted here that I had a hard time remembering my password

I wanted to say hello to all of the Brooke fans here and say that I've missed y'all.

I'm caught up on the show and I have to say that Brooke is my girl, but I'm wondering why she didn't slapped the crap out of Taylor for going off on her like that Who does Taylor think she is?? I won't mentioned this "woman" and her bobbleheaded foolishness here on this thread again. I will go find the anti thread and bash away there, bwahahaha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/24 09:43AM
    #12983   2013/01/24 05:35PM
    novemberrain72

As much as we don't like the newfound friendship of Brooke and Bill according to spoilers it may come in handy. Looks like he is going to help her fight for her place at forester . Anybody think he is will let her have control of his shares . As long as no lines are crossed i'm all for this

#12984   2013/01/24 05:46PM
    grandpadanucci

Hello Brookies!

Kudos to our gal today for standing up like a true lady when her arch nemesis was attacking her verbally! Brooke's calm, collected and cool attitude was worth mentioning despite Taylor's false accusations toward her. WTH Taylor, how can Brooke be responsible for Stephanie doing wrong to you? Huh?

Love Brooke, always will!

GD/GMD

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/24 05:46PM
    #12985   2013/01/24 06:27PM
    BrianRose

Quote grandpadanucci: Hello Brookies!

Kudos to our gal today for standing up like a true lady when her arch nemesis was attacking her verbally! Brooke's calm, collected and cool attitude was worth mentioning despite Taylor's false accusations toward her. WTH Taylor, how can Brooke be responsible for Stephanie doing wrong to you? Huh?

GD/GMD

Great post, GD. No wonder Stephanie named level headed Brooke as Matriarch of the family.

#12986   2013/01/24 07:09PM
    mollyt

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote grandpadanucci: Hello Brookies!

GD/GMD

Great post, GD. No wonder Stephanie named level headed Brooke as Matriarch of the family.

Great posts!! Stephanie knew Brooke was the perfect one to be matriarch and Taylor would be perfect to hold the position of MANIAC!

#12987   2013/01/24 07:11PM
    grandmarose

Loved Brooke today, she was so calm and collected, very forgiving and trying her best to understand Taylor, but there is not understanding a psycho and that is what Taylor has become consumed with so much hate.

Spoilers do say that Bill will help Brooke battle Taylor for her place in the company, because I think Taylor will be hedging her bet by banging "grandpa Eric" for Tommy boy.
    As long as Bill & Brooke get no closer, I am all for his helping.

#12988   2013/01/24 09:07PM
    grandmarose

Quote BoldMama: It's been soo long since I've posted here that I had a hard time remembering my password

I wanted to say hello to all of the Brooke fans here and say that I've missed y'all.

I'm caught up on the show and I have to say that Brooke is my girl, but I'm wondering why she didn't slapped the crap out of Taylor for going off on her like that Who does Taylor think she is?? I won't mentioned this "woman" and her bobbleheaded foolishness here on this thread again. I will go find the anti thread and bash away there, bwahahaha

Boldmama, so great to see your post
    Loved the cool and calm Brooke such a huge difference from that raving lunatic spewing hate as she tried to act the victim again, "Oh woe is me, the Logan's have stolen everything again" she has played that dang record so many times you'd thought it be broken by now.
    Can't believe she got to Brooke house from Liam's house so fast, do they make "crotch rocket brooms?"

#12989   2013/01/24 10:08PM
    WinstonsMom

Hello, my lovelies, (and the handsome guys! You know who you ARE! Like GP and Brian!)

I think that Bell has ringed our chimes, and is ready to make Brooke the REAL DEAL, and make Taylor the runner-up.

That saying, I don't know where Bell sees the rest of the family's members falling...

I totally see Brooke and Taylor as one battle.

Their families? I do not know how they will fall!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/24 10:09PM
    #12990   2013/01/25 05:55AM
    Ojobear

[quote]Quote grandmarose: [quote]Quote BoldMama: It's been soo long since I've posted here that I had a hard time remembering my password

I'm caught up on the show and I have to say that Brooke is my girl, but I'm wondering why she didn't slapped the crap out of Taylor for going off on her like that Who does Taylor think she is?? I won't mentioned this "woman" and her bobbleheaded foolishness here on this thread again. I will go find the anti thread and bash away there, bwahahaha [/quote]

Boldmama, so great to see your post
    Loved the cool and calm Brooke such a huge difference from that raving lunatic spewing hate as she tried to act the victim again, "Oh woe is me, the Logan's have stolen everything again" she has played that dang record so many times you'd thought it be broken by now.
    Can't believe she got to Brooke house from Liam's house so fast, do they make "crotch rocket brooms?"[/quote]

LOL Grma!! You go girl.. Love it!!

« 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list