List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 04:45PM, Views: 529323, Replies: 16815
    « 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 » »| page:
    #12961   2013/01/21 01:30AM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    novemberrain72

Quote Jacee Wojo: Just stopping by to say I hope we see Brooke support her daughter, stay away from Bill and put her energy into helping Eric and her son by becoming more involved at Forrester Creations.

Ita . I wish they would put her back in the business world where she belongs and yes away from Bill .

#12962   2013/01/21 06:09AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone

I agree Bell needs to get Brooke away from Bill and onto business and while he is at that get rid of the triangle!

Everyone have a great day

#12963   2013/01/21 12:19PM
    Madness2

Brooke needs to get away from Bill and stop meeting him in the cabin! I don't agree with her or Taylor interfering in their adult children's lives. If Hope or Steffy need help to bag Liam something is wrong!

Bring on a new man for Brooke. Not Bill and certainly not Eric!

#12964   2013/01/21 12:24PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Madness2: Brooke needs to get away from Bill and stop meeting him in the cabin! I don't agree with her or Taylor interfering in their adult children's lives. If Hope or Steffy need help to bag Liam something is wrong!

I had seen a spoiler at one time saying that Brooke was going to have a health scare and a new man would enter her life. Don't know what happened to that idea and why I don't always put faith in spoilers. I would like to see a s/l like that and keep Brooke far away from Bill. She can support Eric, but not romantically. She needs someone new in her left and concentrate more on business as well. imo

#12965   2013/01/21 01:34PM
    hopefan1

the only health scare i saw was katie and the new man who entered brooke's life is bill. i am not a fan of bill at all. brooke still rocks this show. and that is my take on it. bill can go off with taylor or steffy for all i care about him. he is not deserving of a logan woman at all.

#12966   2013/01/21 01:46PM
    novemberrain72

Quote hopefan1: the only health scare i saw was katie and the new man who entered brooke's life is bill. i am not a fan of bill at all. brooke still rocks this show. and that is my take on it. bill can go off with taylor or steffy for all i care about him. he is not deserving of a logan woman at all.

I guess in bells eyes Bill is a new man . You are right about him not being deserving of either

#12967   2013/01/21 01:48PM
    hopefan1

as nicky marone used to put it the men are so not worthy of brooke and her family.

#12968   2013/01/21 02:16PM
    BrianRose

Quote hopefan1: as nicky marone used to put it the men are so not worthy of brooke and her family.

Bill's definitely not worthy of Brooke, but then again he's not worthy of ANY woman.

#12969   2013/01/21 07:02PM
    grandmarose

Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote Madness2: Brooke needs to get away from Bill and stop meeting him in the cabin! I don't agree with her or Taylor interfering in their adult children's lives. If Hope or Steffy need help to bag Liam something is wrong!

I had seen a spoiler at one time saying that Brooke was going to have a health scare and a new man would enter her life. Don't know what happened to that idea and why I don't always put faith in spoilers. I would like to see a s/l like that and keep Brooke far away from Bill. She can support Eric, but not romantically. She needs someone new in her left and concentrate more on business as well. imo

Jacee I was also wondering about that spoiler, still hoping it will come true at some point, I would love to see a new man in her life, a big NO to Bill & Eric for sure.

#12970   2013/01/22 06:19AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone

Looking forward to seeing Brooke facing off with Taylor and I am sure Taylor will be whining about Stephanie turning to Brooke and about the men that fall in love with Brooke. Taylor is pretty good about always blaming her.

Everyone have a wonderful day

"May God give you
    for every storm a rainbow,
    for every tear a smile,
    for every care a promise,
    and a blessing in each trial.
    For every problem life sends,
    a faithful friend to share,
    for every sigh a sweet song,
    and an answer for each prayer."

Irish Blessing

« 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list