List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 05:25AM, Views: 515612, Replies: 16764
    « 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 » »| page:
    #12951   2013/01/20 06:14PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    Storm288

Quote fla_beach_bunny:
    Quote daysfan1967:
    Quote Ojobear: Amazing how many new posters that are coming into this wonderful thread... Glad to see so many supporting our Logans!!

Thank you
    I can't speak for the rest, but I was told this was a Brooke fan thread. I am not a fan of all the Logans. The administrator said there was a separate thread for Logan lovers. I hate Hope and I don't like Rick. I will never understand how anyone can like Hope and hate Taylor! Hope is even more condescending and preachy than annoying Taylor was all those years!

Welcome to the board. I dont like Rick, but I can tolerate him more then Thomas. I like Hope and hate Taylor. I think shes too condescending and acts like she can do no wrong. Hope is young and has a lot of growing up to do. Taylor should had grown up already, but shes too busy thinking her crap dont stink. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I think thats what makes the board more interesting. I cant imagine everyone liking the same characters. Would be boring and no interesting debates. There is a thread for fans who dont like Hope or Rick as well.

I agree with you Bunny. I love all the Logans and can't stand Taylor and her brats most of the time. There are plenty of threads for people to express their dislike of the Logans.

#12952   2013/01/20 06:20PM
    Storm288

Quote grandmarose: Good morning everyone

Looking forward to seeing Brooke take on Taylor when Taylor starts messing with her daughter's life. Can't believe she will be asking for respect for Steffy's relationship, when did Steffy ever show any respect for Hope's

Although I don't know if I want Lope to happen again, but I agree that Brooke needs to stand up for Hope, just like Taylor always did for her kids. Brooke should remind Taylor that Taylor told her that if Liam and Hope were meant to be together, there is nothing Steffy can do to break them up. Also she didn't think it is wrong for Steffy to chase after Liam because Liam and Hope were 'just' engaged. Brooke needs to throw all these back at her face and tell her to shut up about Hope and Brooke need to respect Steffy's 'relationship'. I love Brooke but sometimes she is just too darn polite for her own good!

I read somewhere that Brooke is going to get angry with Bill. I can't wait for that to happen. Bill is just trouble and needs to stop calling Brooke to vent everytime Katie disagrees with him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/20 06:22PM
    #12953   2013/01/20 06:52PM
    novemberrain72

Great post Storm . I really don't want alope reunion . I don't like liam . But Brooke does need to tell Taylor to put a sock in it . I hope the spoiler is true regarding Bill he is nothing but a controling , manipulating bully .

#12954   2013/01/20 06:54PM
    Soaps.com Admin

Just a reminder, this is a No Bashing zone and fan club for Brooke's Fans ONLY. If you want to bash another character please find their "anti" thread.

#12955   2013/01/20 08:06PM
    daysfan1967

Content removed. Stay on topic. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 10:37AM
    #12956   2013/01/20 08:39PM
    novemberrain72

Quote daysfan1967:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: Just a reminder, this is a No Bashing zone and fan club for Brooke's Fans ONLY. If you want to bash another character please find their "anti" thread.

Administrator: I apologize for bashing Taylor & Hope. I am Steffy & Brooke fan and I am confused by your post. If we can't bash Taylor or Hope in this thread why are there so many posts bashing Taylor and other characters? I thought it was okay so again I am sorry. I will re-read the rules.

I'm guilty also . I just got thru bashing Bill and Taylor . I thought it was a no bash Brooke thread . You are correct if you go into a pro Taylor they bash the logans or hope thread Steffy gets bashed . I'm just a confused as you

#12957   2013/01/20 10:15PM
    grandmarose

Quote Storm288:
    Quote grandmarose: Good morning everyone

Looking forward to seeing Brooke take on Taylor when Taylor starts messing with her daughter's life. Can't believe she will be asking for respect for Steffy's relationship, when did Steffy ever show any respect for Hope's

Although I don't know if I want Lope to happen again, but I agree that Brooke needs to stand up for Hope, just like Taylor always did for her kids. Brooke should remind Taylor that Taylor told her that if Liam and Hope were meant to be together, there is nothing Steffy can do to break them up. Also she didn't think it is wrong for Steffy to chase after Liam because Liam and Hope were 'just' engaged. Brooke needs to throw all these back at her face and tell her to shut up about Hope and Brooke need to respect Steffy's 'relationship'. I love Brooke but sometimes she is just too darn polite for her own good!

I read somewhere that Brooke is going to get angry with Bill. I can't wait for that to happen. Bill is just trouble and needs to stop calling Brooke to vent everytime Katie disagrees with him.

I agree I don't want Brooke standing up for Bill after all he did to Hope and I did read that Brooke will be supporting Hope getting Liam back, so even though I don't like the triangle I want what is best for Hope & Brooke.

#12958   2013/01/20 11:04PM
    daysfan1967

Content removed. Stay on topic. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 10:37AM
    #12959   2013/01/20 11:21PM
    novemberrain72

Daysfan i agree all pro fan threads should have the same rules

Quote daysfan1967:
    Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote daysfan1967:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: Just a reminder, this is a No Bashing zone and fan club for Brooke's Fans ONLY. If you want to bash another character please find their "anti" thread.

Administrator: I apologize for bashing Taylor & Hope. I am Steffy & Brooke fan and I am confused by your post. If we can't bash Taylor or Hope in this thread why are there so many posts bashing Taylor and other characters? I thought it was okay so again I am sorry. I will re-read the rules.

I'm guilty also . I just got thru bashing Bill and Taylor . I thought it was a no bash Brooke thread . You are correct if you go into a pro Taylor they bash the logans or hope thread Steffy gets bashed . I'm just a confused as you

Novermberrain72, I re-read all the rules. This thread is for Brooke fans only but it doesn't say No Bash Brooke, it just says No Bashing. So I guess we aren't aloud to bash anyone. To be fair administration should not let them bash Brooke in the Taylor Fan Thread then either

#12960   2013/01/21 01:16AM
    Jacee Wojo

Just stopping by to say I hope we see Brooke support her daughter, stay away from Bill and put her energy into helping Eric and her son by becoming more involved at Forrester Creations.

« 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list