List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 07:01PM, Views: 516693, Replies: 16769
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2010/02/21 01:14PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.
    Storm288

Quote judy_bo_booty:
    Quote Storm288: Hey Nanna...count me in as Brookie too!!! You started a nice post for the 'herd' to celebrate the character that we all love. There is nothing wrong with that. Someone can start one for Taylor fans (approved by Admin or not) and I for one would respectfully stay out of. Ignore the naysayers and enjoy the positive posts that you have generated like I have been. Happy posting.

I tired that not long ago, and it was demolished in minutes.
    So it won't work. But thanks for suggesting it. LOL

That's too bad that you didn't get a chance to enjoy all the positive posts for Taylor. Keep on trying and maybe one day you will get your positive Taylor thread.

Meanwhile, I am enjoy this thread and hope it keeps going.

#102   2010/02/21 01:16PM
    Latricia

Quote lunagumby: Didn't the administrators set up a non-bash Taylor thread a while back? I too tried to start a non-bash Taylor thread about 6 months ago. I think it was Touched who told me about the older thread. I wonder what page it is on? I'd love to have it back. I know the admin. started one for the Logans about a month or two back.

Yes they did and I can't seem to find it might have to google it.LOL

#103   2010/02/21 01:25PM
    Storm288

Quote Latricia: This is exactly why all the blood is thrown on this board because another no bash thread saying for Brooke fans only..not authorized by the adminstration.

Latricia....This thread's title said nothing about no bashing so there is no administration approval required. Nanna is just trying to find out if there is any Brookies left on the board. And she even said Please!! I would respect a Taylor's Fans only thread with or without admin approval. If we all just show a little more respect for each other, this could be more fun for everyone. I personally have more fun posting about the storylines than bash/defend a character.

Nanna....you are not responsible for others' actions so the 'blood' is not on your hands. Let's keep this (mostly) positive and fun thread going.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/21 01:26PM
    #104   2010/02/21 01:37PM
    Latricia

Quote Storm288:
    Quote Latricia: This is exactly why all the blood is thrown on this board because another no bash thread saying for Brooke fans only..not authorized by the adminstration.

Latricia....This thread's title said nothing about no bashing so there is no administration approval required. Nanna is just trying to find out if there is any Brookies left on the board. And she even said Please!! I would respect a Taylor's Fans only thread with or without admin approval. If we all just show a little more respect for each other, this could be more fun for everyone. I personally have more fun posting about the storylines than bash/defend a character.

Nanna....you are not responsible for others' actions so the 'blood' is not on your hands. Let's keep this (mostly) positive and fun thread going.

Storm,ITA with you when you say its not a no bash thread. However when it says Brookie fans only you are asking for trouble,noboby is trying to throw blood, people need to understand that this is just a fictional show no need to lose sleep over it. If we all act like mature adults and not kids, learn to agree to disgaree and move on it will be much fun on the board.

#105   2010/02/21 05:32PM
    BoldMama

Quote nannacarmen: BoldMama,JGL24 and vicc Thank you for your encouriging words and support.

You are soo welcome!!

#106   2010/02/21 09:06PM
    AnnLizMat

Good Morning! My Beautiful Brookie Herd! Love ya ALL and like Shade mentioned somewhere, I too am hopelessly addicted to this site and feel like we have known each other a lifetime...though we havent seen each other and dont even know our names! I just love it that we are a Groupie/Herd/Cult/Whatnot of Brookies...love the bond we share and that we stick by each other through thick and thin.

Its already Monday morning for me and I am at work...have a peaceful sleep my Lovely Brookies, whichever part of the world you all are in.

Judy, you are one of my favourites among the Taylors...we all have our not so good times...this too shall pass! Love ya and then some more out here on the boards!

Nanna great thread and dont let the negativity get to you!

Ok! Touched, where are you!?! Please get back to the board...you advised me to take a break and come back and I did...you need to take your own advice and come back NOW!

#107   2010/02/21 10:01PM
    lunagumby

Yes Touched, I miss you too. I'm not a Brookie but you were one of the best Brookie posters!

#108   2010/02/22 05:50AM
    shorty1943

Gather around herd, we need to at least check in with one another, AnnLiz is right, need to stay in touch. I do not feel comfortable in posting much any more, but sure do not want to lose contact with you lovely people. We went from the Bickersons to a herd....wonder if that is to be considered an upgrade??

I so miss Touched, but she said she was not going to do this and she stuck by her word, have to admire that in her.

Storm, I do not remember posting with you before, but then again it is quite possible that I did only a day or so ago...I suffer from sometimers....most of the time!

I am just sick over the show right now, but have watched long enough to know it will swing back around and be fun again. My wish is for Bill, Katie, and Brooke to open a new fashion house and take them down, take them all down! Have not heard the fat lady sing here in Texas, so that must mean it ain't over!!

Hey Shade/luna, so happy you are staying in touch with all of us, I like that. See nanna, it is still a good thing you did.

Happy day everyone ♥♥♥

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/22 05:52AM
    #109   2010/02/22 05:58AM
    AnnLizMat

Quote shorty1943: Gather around herd, we need to at least check in with one another, AnnLiz is right, need to stay in touch. I do not feel comfortable in posting much any more, but sure do not want to lose contact with you lovely people. We went from the Bickersons to a herd....wonder if that is to be considered an upgrade??

I so miss Touched, but she said she was not going to do this and she stuck by her word, have to admire that in her.

Storm, I do not remember posting with you before, but then again it is quite possible that I did only a day or so ago...I suffer from sometimers....most of the time!

I am just sick over the show right now, but have watched long enough to know it will swing back around and be fun again. My wish is for Bill, Katie, and Brooke to open a new fashion house and take them down, take them all down! Have not heard the fat lady sing here in Texas, so that must mean it ain't over!!

Hey Shade/luna, so happy you are staying in touch with all of us, I like that. See nanna, it is still a good thing you did.

Happy day everyone ♥♥♥

L-O-L Shorty...you are too funny! I just laughed out loud reading the high-lighted part.

I love your idea of Brooke/Katie/Bill teaming up and bringing the rest down! >) But, if that happens be prepared to defend our girl...I can almost see the threads of her and Bill all over the boards!

Oh! Btw...I love your Avatar!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/22 06:00AM
    #110   2010/02/22 06:20AM
    shorty1943

Quote AnnLizMat:
    Quote shorty1943: Gather around herd, we need to at least check in with one another, AnnLiz is right, need to stay in touch. I do not feel comfortable in posting much any more, but sure do not want to lose contact with you lovely people. We went from the Bickersons to a herd....wonder if that is to be considered an upgrade??

Happy day everyone ♥♥♥

L-O-L Shorty...you are too funny! I just laughed out loud reading the high-lighted part.

I love your idea of Brooke/Katie/Bill teaming up and bringing the rest down! >) But, if that happens be prepared to defend our girl...I can almost see the threads of her and Bill all over the boards!

Oh! Btw...I love your Avatar!

Thanks, Ann
    Yea, there is already a thread or two about Brooke sleeping with Bill. Cannot figure that one out, I have had a boss, son-in-law, brothers-in-law,etc. and never one time felt as tho I should sleep with them, but yet Brooke is hot after every man alive. Granted she has had her share but looks to me like it is time to give it a rest. something big will happen out of all of this and it will be fun to watch! I find it very amusing to see just how many things can be blamed on our girl, she must have set some sort of record by now..good to hear from you as usual!

Come on in Brookies, the water is fine!! No sharks. I need to remember to stay put here, so much fun and sure miss not posting!

Thought for sure that I would have my valentines avatar for the rest of my life, but it finally did change. Might have to give up the holiday themes!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list