List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 07:54AM, Views: 484060, Replies: 16539
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2010/02/20 07:26PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.
    judy_bo_booty

I didn't read every single reply, but I didn't see anyone criticizing you for starting this post.

#92   2010/02/20 09:32PM
    grandmarose

NannaCarmen, you are one of the nicest posters on this board and I have always enjoyed your post and I understood why you started this post. It is getting pretty nasty and personal on this board and I have always loved this board so it is getting harder to post and be polite. We are all adults and should be able to monitor ourselves. I for one am not going to start naming names and telling people what they should post. I do wish some of the posters would watch their language but I am not the polite police. Wishing you and everyone else Brookies and nonBrookes a good nite and God bless

#93   2010/02/21 07:49AM
    billsboy

I LOVE Brooke. I have always felt what Rick told Brooke 2 years ago is that her downfall has always been trusting Ridge and Stephanie... Ridge screws Brooke over for very childish reasons. Stephanie always has hated Brooke and always will but when she NEEDS something from Brooke then it's another a whole different matter... Brooke Ridge killed someone help me cover it up don't involve the police, Brooke Ridge had a heart attack because you left him and married Nick... Brooke I'm sorry that you got raped by Andy but I put him towards you because I wanted Ridge with Ashley(you aren't good enough for him)and felt they should raise Hope and R.J. forgive me ... you are a good woaman after all... PLEASE forgive me so that Eric and Ridge will... I have watched Brooke be abused,cry (I once wrote Katherine Kelly Lang in 1990 and told her that everytime she cries as Brooke it makes me feel so miserable)and pull herself up and for the most part enjoyed it. But the only problem I have had basically is that the storylines KKL has been given since the mid-90's I felt that KKL got the shaft in storylines in the build-up of HT's Taylor during those years.But to KKL'S credit she managed to always play the hell out of Brooke and make you sympathize and understand the reasons why Brooke is BROOKE.I wish that when she does have a good storyline once in a while like she proved in the past that she would get a Emmy nod. Like Brooke or not KKL is a terrific actress and having watched the soaps all my life I have seen actresses gett nominated and win Emmy's for lesser quality work than she continues to do.

#94   2010/02/21 12:42PM
    shorty1943

nannacarmen, you might have already looked and it might be that I did not read Kathryn's post correct, but looks like you were not so wrong in this thread after all. I only skimmed over her post, maybe I need to go back and let it soak in. I hate that you feel bad about any of this, that is not how you should feel. It is on the Last I heard the board was still public, or whatever the title is.

Judy, it actually was mentioned on the same thread about being a public board, do not think that noitalls intended for it to upset nanna but to make a point. i don't very often say that I enjoy your post but it is not because I do not, just don't take the time, but I do thank you for being open minded on things and most of all fair. This board really needs that now and I appreciate your part in keeping it going..you, kat, Betcha, and others are the quiet warriors, that is a very good thing..

#95   2010/02/21 12:58PM
    Storm288

Hey Nanna...count me in as Brookie too!!! You started a nice post for the 'herd' to celebrate the character that we all love. There is nothing wrong with that. Someone can start one for Taylor fans (approved by Admin or not) and I for one would respectfully stay out of. Ignore the naysayers and enjoy the positive posts that you have generated like I have been. Happy posting.

#96   2010/02/21 01:03PM
    Latricia

This is exactly why all the blood is thrown on this board because another no bash thread saying for Brooke fans only..not authorized by the adminstration.

#97   2010/02/21 01:03PM
    judy_bo_booty

Quote shorty1943: nannacarmen, you might have already looked and it might be that I did not read Kathryn's post correct, but looks like you were not so wrong in this thread after all. I only skimmed over her post, maybe I need to go back and let it soak in. I hate that you feel bad about any of this, that is not how you should feel. It is on the Last I heard the board was still public, or whatever the title is.

Judy, it actually was mentioned on the same thread about being a public board, do not think that noitalls intended for it to upset nanna but to make a point. i don't very often say that I enjoy your post but it is not because I do not, just don't take the time, but I do thank you for being open minded on things and most of all fair. This board really needs that now and I appreciate your part in keeping it going..you, kat, Betcha, and others are the quiet warriors, that is a very good thing..

Yeah, I did see that after I posted. Sometimes I just don't read everything. But I don't think it was meant to offend or scold nana.
    I thank you, but I bet some would differ on your opinion of me. LOL.

#98   2010/02/21 01:04PM
    judy_bo_booty

Quote Storm288: Hey Nanna...count me in as Brookie too!!! You started a nice post for the 'herd' to celebrate the character that we all love. There is nothing wrong with that. Someone can start one for Taylor fans (approved by Admin or not) and I for one would respectfully stay out of. Ignore the naysayers and enjoy the positive posts that you have generated like I have been. Happy posting.

I tired that not long ago, and it was demolished in minutes.
    So it won't work. But thanks for suggesting it. LOL

#99   2010/02/21 01:10PM
    lunagumby

Didn't the administrators set up a non-bash Taylor thread a while back? I too tried to start a non-bash Taylor thread about 6 months ago. I think it was Touched who told me about the older thread. I wonder what page it is on? I'd love to have it back. I know the admin. started one for the Logans about a month or two back.

#100   2010/02/21 01:13PM
    Storm288

Quote judy_bo_booty:
    Quote Storm288: Hey Nanna...count me in as Brookie too!!! You started a nice post for the 'herd' to celebrate the character that we all love. There is nothing wrong with that. Someone can start one for Taylor fans (approved by Admin or not) and I for one would respectfully stay out of. Ignore the naysayers and enjoy the positive posts that you have generated like I have been. Happy posting.

I tired that not long ago, and it was demolished in minutes.
    So it won't work. But thanks for suggesting it. LOL

That's too bad that you didn't get a chance to enjoy all the positive posts for Taylor. Keep on trying and maybe one day you will get your positive Taylor thread.

Meanwhile, I am enjoy this thread and hope it keeps going.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list