List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:17PM, Views: 102952, Replies: 3768
    « 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 » »| page:
    #3601   2014/02/16 10:54AM
    Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)
    hopefan1

I love the logans. I just hope Katie speaks up in time so kari or kridge can get together and move on. I love the idea of kari or kridge together just as much as carick is together. end the triangles on this show.

#3602   2014/02/16 12:15PM
    festus

Quote grandmarose: Ok SPOILERS say Donna is going to give someone a surprise kiss, I wonder who, could it be Eric?

Looks like Katy is spending a lot of time with Ridge and RJ, bonding with them, kind of what she asked Brooke to do with Bill and Will Looks like she is going to be fighting those feelings just like Brooke did at the start, wonder how long it will take her to cross the line. And has the Batie divorce become finally? Never heard it mentioned.

Now maybe Katie will realize how easy it is to develop real feelings for someone when you spend alot of time with them. We'll see how long it takes HER to CROSS that line. LOL.

#3603   2014/02/16 02:24PM
    hopefan1

I agree batie was not meant to be at all. but kari or kridge is meant to be together.

#3604   2014/02/16 06:39PM
    grandmarose

I agree Katie is going to be "walking a mile" in Brooke's shoes now that she has developed feelings for her ex BIL.

#3605   2014/02/19 08:15PM
    grandmarose

What a treat to see Donna today, loved seeing her setting next to Eric.

Okay so why isn't Katie telling Brooke the truth about her feeling instead of letting her plan this wedding and still haven't heard anything about a divorce. Are her & Bill divorced and if so when was it final. And when she passes out does she tell Brooke the truth or will only Ridge and then Hope know and of course Liam is also privy to that. Why all the secrets. Way too much drama, just hook Katie & Ridge up and let Brooke get on with her life. Getting tired of seeing Brooke apologize over and over and over again

#3606   2014/02/24 08:43AM
    hopefan1

I love the logans and yes its time for brooke to move on. maybe getting involved with working at fc and putting a man behind her. something to make brooke feel good about herself. she does her job and work very good. i love brooke, hope, rick and donna.

#3607   2014/02/24 05:02PM
    grandmarose

Looking forward to seeing more of Donna.

Hopefully now Katie will realize how easy it is to develop feelings for a man but I would have thought she learned this lesson when she feel in love with Nick and got pregnant. She should just be honest and tell Brooke.

#3608   2014/02/25 07:16PM
    grandmarose

Good job Hope you got Katie to admit the truth

#3609   2014/02/27 06:31AM
    roadie

I want to see more of Donna too. I miss her and would love to see her and Eric back together again.

This whole Katie and Ridge thing just isn't pulling me in. IDK. I'm sort of apathetic and I thought it would be more exciting when they had time to spend together but it seems like it's just fizzled. JMO.

#3610   2014/02/27 09:24AM
    hopefan1

I miss donna logan when i do not see her on airtime maybe they will pair her up with silverfox her real honey bear on this show. i miss deric on this show together. i love carick together and if we get lucky we will have deric and kari or kridge together and the only triangles will be quinn/bill/brooke and wyatt/hope/liam on this show.

« 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list