List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 12:33PM, Views: 93017, Replies: 3700
    « 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 » »| page:
    #3591   2014/02/07 07:13PM
    Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)
    grandmarose

Ok SPOILERS say Donna is going to give someone a surprise kiss, I wonder who, could it be Eric?

Looks like Katy is spending a lot of time with Ridge and RJ, bonding with them, kind of what she asked Brooke to do with Bill and Will Looks like she is going to be fighting those feelings just like Brooke did at the start, wonder how long it will take her to cross the line. And has the Batie divorce become finally? Never heard it mentioned.

#3592   2014/02/08 09:48AM
    grandmarose

Going to enjoy seeing Donna have some fun about time.

#3593   2014/02/09 09:20AM
    grandmarose

So Katie is going to be thinking of herself because she has always put others first and will follow her heart I guess she didn't put herself first when she broke up Thorne & Donna's wedding because she didn't feel it was right, when she confronted Storm when he was with Ashley and had a gun, getting herself shot, and then Storm killed himself because she needed his heart, because she didn't feel right about it, and how about when Bridget worked day and night to save her rejecting heart and she made love to her fiancé Nick because she felt she was dying. Love Katie she is a Logan woman and her sisters have always been so protective of her, so I would love for her to realize that she is not all that innocent herself, everyone has made mistake and I hope that when she realizes that she has fallen in love with her sisters ex-husband and love she will understand.

I miss the closeness of the Logan women and I am hoping they can get that back.

#3594   2014/02/10 07:21AM
    grandmarose

Missing the camaraderie of the Logan sisters hoping that at some point we get it back.

When the show started, they were the only happy average family. Single mom raising her family with grandma , even Caroline loved spending time at their house. The Spencers and Forresers were rich and powerful and always busy being devious.

#3595   2014/02/10 07:23AM
    hopefan1

I love the logans too and really look forward to kridge and brill moving forward and ending the triangles like for good. and not looking forward to the skanks returning to this show. and tayliar will be chasing after bill and ridge and stuffyliar will be chasing after wyatt because he is the man hope is involved with.

#3596   2014/02/10 01:32PM
    grandmarose

Katie's feelings are all over the place, she is in the same place Brooke was when Katie took off and left Bill & Brooke to look after Will. It took Brooke months to act on her feelings and that was after Katie had been treated for depression and was on medication and only after she took off her wedding ring and returned them to Bill after the car accident. I wonder how long it will take Katie to give into this feelings for Ridge and still haven't heard if she is divorced, nothing has been mentioned for either her or Bill. She is playing with fire just like Brooke by being around Ridge.

#3597   2014/02/11 09:12AM
    hopefan1

I agree grandma rose. brooke didn't rush into bill's arms. but katie kept pushing the two together and when they did get together man does brooke and bill have real chemistry. undeniable chemistry. so why shouldn't brill have a chance to date and get married? and further more why shouldn't katie logan date ridge and get married to ridge? this is only a soap and i watch for the romance.

#3598   2014/02/13 05:56AM
    grandmarose

I am surprised that Katie remembered all the obstacles that Brooke faced when she fell in love with the Ridge, starting with Stephanie. She told Brooke that she fell in love too easily, but to me it just seems that Brooke doesn't let adversity bring her down, she overcomes, and gets on with her life, unlike Katie that goes into a tailspin that she finds difficult to get out of.

#3599   2014/02/13 07:57AM
    bnbloveLA

Love the Logans. Wouldn't want it any other way. Watch out for Quinn though. She sounded jealous of the Logan women yesterday when she talked to Bill. Could she be the new Taynut?!?! she only cares about her son IMO, she tolerates Hope because that's who her son wants. I don't think she'll have any problem hurting any of the Logan women including Hope if she ever leaves Wyatt!

#3600   2014/02/13 05:59PM
    grandmarose

Quote bnbloveLA: Love the Logans. Wouldn't want it any other way. Watch out for Quinn though. She sounded jealous of the Logan women yesterday when she talked to Bill. Could she be the new Taynut?!?! she only cares about her son IMO, she tolerates Hope because that's who her son wants. I don't think she'll have any problem hurting any of the Logan women including Hope if she ever leaves Wyatt!

I agree Quinn is certifiable, but Stephanie & Pam were pretty vicious when it came to dirty tricks and the Logans survived, so there are pretty well equipped to handle just about anything.

I do wish Katie had been more open and honest with Donna & Brooke about here feelings for Ridge, they know nothing about it and they both think the engagement is a good thing for Katie. Problems always arise when Katie does that. She did that with Thorne & Donna and wound up breaking up the wedding and then she also hid her feelings from Storm and wound up confronting him when he was with Ashley and had a gun. Nothing good comes from that.

« 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list