List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 08:40AM, Views: 92963, Replies: 3698
    « 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 » »| page:
    #2241   2013/01/28 09:16AM
    Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)
    hopefan1

love all the logans. there is still hope and opportunity for donna and eric to get together again.

#2242   2013/01/28 09:55AM
    Ojobear

Quote Jacee Wojo: Still love the Logans and always will. I wish that Donna and Eric would have gotten together over Taylor deciding to go after Eric. I like Donna and wish they would have her on more.

I also likes Donna with Eric they were so cute when they were together!! I think Eric is going to catch on that this is a part of Taylors plan sooner rather than later.. Eric loves Brooke and wont let her or her kids go far!!

#2243   2013/01/28 10:36PM
    Storm288

Logans all the way!

I can't believe I am saying this but Donna is Stephanie's choice to help Eric through his grief, so I am okay with Donna and Eric hooking up again. I remember Eric and Donna's relationship didn't start out too well, but by the end, she was in love with him. They have a good relationship after the divorce. So Eric and Donna - Part 2? Bring it on.

#2244   2013/01/28 10:47PM
    novemberrain72

Quote Storm288: Logans all the way!

I can't believe I am saying this but Donna is Stephanie's choice to help Eric through his grief, so I am okay with Donna and Eric hooking up again. I remember Eric and Donna's relationship didn't start out too well, but by the end, she was in love with him. They have a good relationship after the divorce. So Eric and Donna - Part 2? Bring it on.

I liked them together . But unfortunately it looks like Psycho Quack is goingto be sinking her fangs in him. I would rather see a triangle with Pam and donna then that whack job anywhere near him.

#2245   2013/01/29 06:03AM
    grandmarose

We all know how well Taylor listens to someone else's wishes, remember Caroline & her wish about Brooke & Ridge, now it will be Stephanie's wish about Eric & Donna. But it looks like Pam & Donna will figure it out on their own.

#2246   2013/01/29 07:20AM
    Ojobear

What would we do without our Logans?? They are what makes this show a go!! They are the reasons to watch!

#2247   2013/01/29 09:29AM
    hopefan1

I love the logans too. they rock this show.

#2248   2013/01/29 04:24PM
    novemberrain72

Quote Ojobear: What would we do without our Logans?? They are what makes this show a go!! They are the reasons to watch!

I agree the LOGANS are the bold and the beautiful . I see that donna is going to be protected of Eric . Hope she and Pam team up to take psycho quack down .

#2249   2013/01/30 08:10AM
    Ojobear

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote Ojobear: What would we do without our Logans?? They are what makes this show a go!! They are the reasons to watch!

I agree the LOGANS are the bold and the beautiful . I see that donna is going to be protected of Eric . Hope she and Pam team up to take psycho quack down .

According to that quack Tay if anyone can take her down it is a Logan!!! Go Donna!! If Logans are what it takes to make things happen.... so be it!!

#2250   2013/01/30 08:59AM
    BrianRose

I would be OK with either Donna or Pam because neither would be trying to use Eric and take unfair advantage of him, but rather help him through his grieving period.

Taylor, on the other hand, is just a bottom feeder who is using Eric. She needs to get a life and let her overgrown children run their own lives.

« 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list