List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 05:31PM, Views: 95914, Replies: 3718
    « 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 » »| page:
    #2231   2013/01/25 11:44PM
    Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)
    novemberrain72

Quote grandmarose: Loved seeing Donna & Eric today, heck even seeing Pammie was fun. But all that fun ending when the raving lunatic walked in. Throwing them out and launching into a tirade. I would love to see both Donna & Pammie putting their heads together to maybe taking her up to cabin, pouring some honey on her ,and leaving the door open or since that has been done I am sure Pammie has more creative methods all stored up inside her. It would be a great change actually seeing Donna & Pammie working together.

That would be a great storyline . I'm sure if Pam heard the quack talking bad about her sister she would flip out .

#2232   2013/01/25 11:50PM
    mollyt

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote grandmarose: Loved seeing Donna & Eric today, heck even seeing Pammie was fun. But all that fun ending when the raving lunatic walked in. Throwing them out and launching into a tirade. I would love to see both Donna & Pammie putting their heads together to maybe taking her up to cabin, pouring some honey on her ,and leaving the door open or since that has been done I am sure Pammie has more creative methods all stored up inside her. It would be a great change actually seeing Donna & Pammie working together.

That would be a great storyline . I'm sure if Pam heard the quack talking bad about her sister she would flip out .

or she would just go make more of her Lemon Bars.

#2233   2013/01/26 06:34AM
    Smiley77

Quote Ojobear:
    Quote Smiley77: Loved today's show. I'm actually missing Donna these days. We got to see three of our Logan's, though

Katie was right to walk out on Bill like that. I'm wondering if they will recover from this. He's too much of a control freak to see other people's point of view or modify his behavior for them. He's talking about martial arts, etc. How about be smart and not drink before spending the evening with your wife, who you know doesn't want you drinking. Katie needs to rid herself of him, and so does Brooke. Let the lushes hook up and keep the Logan's free of Bill.

Another great post Smiley!! ICAM!!

Thanks, Ojo

#2234   2013/01/26 06:41AM
    Smiley77

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Smiley77: Loved today's show. I'm actually missing Donna these days. We got to see three of our Logan's, though

Katie was right to walk out on Bill like that. I'm wondering if they will recover from this. He's too much of a control freak to see other people's point of view or modify his behavior for them. He's talking about martial arts, etc. How about be smart and not drink before spending the evening with your wife, who you know doesn't want you drinking. Katie needs to rid herself of him, and so does Brooke. Let the lushes hook up and keep the Logan's free of Bill.

Looks like Katie & Bill were doing a good job making up, that is always the best part of having a fight

Yes, they did a good job and making up is the best part of fighting I just wish it would last and Bill would keep his promises to his wife. She needs to let him go or accept the fact that he sees no faults in himself or his behavior. This has been going on for too long and he's constantly disappointing her.

#2235   2013/01/26 07:50AM
    BrianRose

Quote grandmarose:

Looks like Katie & Bill were doing a good job making up, that is always the best part of having a fight

Yes, but living with Bill you know there's another one (fight) just waiting around the corner.

I sure hope Katies discovers that his chest is wound free.

#2236   2013/01/26 07:54AM
    BrianRose

Quote novemberrain72: I have to comment on katie . Heather Tom has to be the most gorgeous woman on daytime . She was just glowing today . Can't believe she just had a baby a few months ago . Of course the rest are beautiful to but she really stuck out today.

I agree, HT is an absolute beauty.

#2237   2013/01/26 07:58AM
    BrianRose

I always enjoy the interaction between Donna and Pam and their bantering back and forth. Either of these ladies would make a more suitable mate for Eric rather than the angry, bitter, vengeful Taylor. And they have no ulterior motive other than they care about his well being.

#2238   2013/01/26 07:00PM
    grandmarose

Quote BrianRose: I always enjoy the interaction between Donna and Pam and their bantering back and forth. Either of these ladies would make a more suitable mate for Eric rather than the angry, bitter, vengeful Taylor. And they have no ulterior motive other than they care about his well being.

So true BrianRose, it is going to be fun seeing what Pam & Donna do when they find out Taylor has ulterior motives.

#2239   2013/01/27 07:49PM
    grandmarose

Quote novemberrain72:

I am looking forward to seeing Pam ask Eric why Taylor was there and I would love to see Eric explain her talking to the photo of her sister, she can then get together with Donna to clue her in, because obviously both Pam & Donna are interested in a relationship with Eric, but it looks like Taylor might just sneak in ahead this time. Let the plotting begin.

#2240   2013/01/28 01:20AM
    Jacee Wojo

Still love the Logans and always will. I wish that Donna and Eric would have gotten together over Taylor deciding to go after Eric. I like Donna and wish they would have her on more.

« 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list