List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 04:30PM, Views: 86879, Replies: 3647
    « 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 » »| page:
    #2221   2013/01/22 03:04PM
    Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)
    Smiley77

Loved today's show. I'm actually missing Donna these days. We got to see three of our Logan's, though

Katie was right to walk out on Bill like that. I'm wondering if they will recover from this. He's too much of a control freak to see other people's point of view or modify his behavior for them. He's talking about martial arts, etc. How about be smart and not drink before spending the evening with your wife, who you know doesn't want you drinking. Katie needs to rid herself of him, and so does Brooke. Let the lushes hook up and keep the Logan's free of Bill.

#2222   2013/01/23 10:03AM
    talk

Quote Smiley77: Loved today's show. I'm actually missing Donna these days. We got to see three of our Logan's, though

Katie was right to walk out on Bill like that. I'm wondering if they will recover from this. He's too much of a control freak to see other people's point of view or modify his behavior for them. He's talking about martial arts, etc. How about be smart and not drink before spending the evening with your wife, who you know doesn't want you drinking. Katie needs to rid herself of him, and so does Brooke. Let the lushes hook up and keep the Logan's free of Bill.

The drinking is getting Bill in a lot of trouble.
    Wonder when of if Ridge is coming back.

#2223   2013/01/24 07:15AM
    Ojobear

Quote Smiley77: Loved today's show. I'm actually missing Donna these days. We got to see three of our Logan's, though

Another great post Smiley!! ICAM!!

#2224   2013/01/24 07:41PM
    grandmarose

Looks like we will be seeing Donna & her honey bear tomorrow, but she & Pam better beware Taylor is lurking.

#2225   2013/01/24 09:03PM
    grandmarose

Looks like Katie & Bill were doing a good job making up, that is always the best part of having a fight

#2226   2013/01/24 09:29PM
    novemberrain72

I have to comment on katie . Heather Tom has to be the most gorgeous woman on daytime . She was just glowing today . Can't believe she just had a baby a few months ago . Of course the rest are beautiful to but she really stuck out today.

#2227   2013/01/25 05:58AM
    Ojobear

Quote grandmarose: Looks like we will be seeing Donna & her honey bear tomorrow, but she & Pam better beware Taylor is lurking.

Isnt that the truth!?! I absolutely loved when Eric and Donna were together the first time I would support that relationship again!!

#2228   2013/01/25 06:19AM
    grandmarose

Looks like Pam & Donna will be competing for Eric but then Taylor makes her move, would be great fun to see Pammie & Donna team up to get rid of Taylor in Eric's life.

#2229   2013/01/25 06:24AM
    Ruby Scarlett

Yes, let Donna and Eric re-unite!! Taylor stay away . . . far, far away. The Logan's are strong. Taylor is just an irritation . . . Logan's stand strong and bring her down!

#2230   2013/01/25 07:53PM
    grandmarose

Loved seeing Donna & Eric today, heck even seeing Pammie was fun. But all that fun ending when the raving lunatic walked in. Throwing them out and launching into a tirade. I would love to see both Donna & Pammie putting their heads together to maybe taking her up to cabin, pouring some honey on her ,and leaving the door open or since that has been done I am sure Pammie has more creative methods all stored up inside her. It would be a great change actually seeing Donna & Pammie working together.

« 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list