List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:17PM, Views: 102989, Replies: 3768
    « 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 » »| page:
    #2211   2013/01/21 01:33AM
    Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ojobear: Like seeing the lovely Logans front and center!! Not agreeing with Brooke at the moment letting Bill talk about her beautiful daughter the way he does and Katie is naive.. Its funny how Bill thinks all that bling he buys Katie will sweep his wrong doings under the rug but I think Bill might have another thing coming?? Time will tell but Logans are definitely what makes this show!!

I agree Ojo. I don't want to see Brooke within ten feet of Bill, and hope Katie becomes stronger against him and the things he does. Wish we would get to see more of Donna. I like it when the sister's get together and having them and Hope all together would be great.

#2212   2013/01/21 01:46PM
    hopefan1

I love all the logan family. they rock this show the logans do.

#2213   2013/01/21 01:53PM
    BrianRose

Quote grandmarose: Wow that Katie sure knows who to dish it out to Bill, love her blouse and love those diamonds.

Katie is no one's fool and she knows Bill very well. She realized immediately the necklace was given to her as a bribe for something Bill did.

Maybe when they have their night in the cabin, she'll discover that lover boy doesn't have any stab wounds in his chest.

#2214   2013/01/21 01:56PM
    BrianRose

Quote grandmarose: Storm, I would prefer Donna with Justin let Pam & Taylor fight it out over Eric, that should be fun to watch.

I wouldn't mind seeing Eric and Brooke as a couple. I do see chemistry between the two.

#2215   2013/01/21 02:05PM
    novemberrain72

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote grandmarose: Storm, I would prefer Donna with Justin let Pam & Taylor fight it out over Eric, that should be fun to watch.

I wouldn't mind seeing Eric and Brooke as a couple. I do see chemistry between the two.

I love Eric and Brooke together.

#2216   2013/01/21 07:13PM
    grandmarose

I think Eric & Brooke have a very special relationship, they have both been there for each other and are also so supportive of their children, but I think that love affair is long over.
    Although I am sure both Bridget & Rick would love to see their parents together.

#2217   2013/01/21 07:38PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote grandmarose: Wow that Katie sure knows who to dish it out to Bill, love her blouse and love those diamonds.

Katie is no one's fool and she knows Bill very well. She realized immediately the necklace was given to her as a bribe for something Bill did.

Maybe when they have their night in the cabin, she'll discover that lover boy doesn't have any stab wounds in his chest.

I would love to see that and something we can hope for. I hope Katie finally puts him in his place. I just don't want to see Brooke being there for him if Katie does that. I almost want to beg Brooke to stay as far away as possible.

#2218   2013/01/21 08:49PM
    grandmarose

I think Katie is finally getting wise to his tricks, I sure hope that Brooke doesn't sympathize with him when Katie walks out of the cabin. She needs to support her sister.

#2219   2013/01/22 11:32AM
    Ojobear

OK... So Brooke went into check on Bill to see what went wrong and why Katie left.. Not the smartest thing Brooke has done.. Why put herself in that situation?? I'm hoping it goes no further b/c there is already alot of things being said that Brooke is bedding Bill BUT all I saw is Bill rub her face and it ended.. Bill should have run after Katie and explain BUT Bill wanted another drink... I like the Logans but they are all over the map these days..

#2220   2013/01/22 01:31PM
    hopefan1

love the logans. they rock this show.

« 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list