List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 05:18PM, Views: 105037, Replies: 3772
    « 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:
    #2201   2013/01/16 07:10AM
    Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)
    BrianRose

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote stopthemadness: so true, what an ungratefull little twatt

I know he keeps stomping his feet and crying that his grandma left them to him. He doesn't have any shame whatsoever, his grandma gave them to him as blackmail to destroy his father's family. Someone should thump him on the head to remind him what he did to "earn" them can't believe no one has called him on it.

That's because Taylor keeps making him feel he is now a victim and somehow, entitled to those shares he was promised because he lied.

Taylor does not hold her children accountable for anything; she only enables them and that is why they have such a distorted view of the world and a sense of entitlement.

#2202   2013/01/16 07:58AM
    hopefan1

brooke. donna, katie, and hope really rock this show.

#2203   2013/01/16 06:17PM
    grandmarose

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote stopthemadness: so true, what an ungratefull little twatt

I know he keeps stomping his feet and crying that his grandma left them to him. He doesn't have any shame whatsoever, his grandma gave them to him as blackmail to destroy his father's family. Someone should thump him on the head to remind him what he did to "earn" them can't believe no one has called him on it.

That's because Taylor keeps making him feel he is now a victim and somehow, entitled to those shares he was promised because he lied.

Taylor does not hold her children accountable for anything; she only enables them and that is why they have such a distorted view of the world and a sense of entitlement.

That is so true, that is the way she led her life so she just passed it on to her kids. It is a very distorted view of life, always blaming the Logan women. I am going to enjoy listening to how Taylor explains her hatred.

#2204   2013/01/17 07:13AM
    BrianRose

Quote novemberrain72: Love theLogans No Logans no show.They are the Bold and the Beautiful.

No Logans - No Show! Couldn't agree with you more.

#2205   2013/01/17 07:25PM
    grandmarose

Wow that Katie sure knows who to dish it out to Bill, love her blouse and love those diamonds.

#2206   2013/01/18 07:48PM
    grandmarose

Loved the way Brooke & Katie were dressed today, both looked very lovely. I am so glad that the Logan sisters are able to talk to each other and I hope they always keep this family close.

#2207   2013/01/19 11:04AM
    Ojobear

Like seeing the lovely Logans front and center!! Not agreeing with Brooke at the moment letting Bill talk about her beautiful daughter the way he does and Katie is naive.. Its funny how Bill thinks all that bling he buys Katie will sweep his wrong doings under the rug but I think Bill might have another thing coming?? Time will tell but Logans are definitely what makes this show!!

#2208   2013/01/19 08:47PM
    grandmarose

Oh yeah enjoying having the Logans front and center with Brooke, Katie, Rick, Hope, & Donna. All we need now is a new SL for Donna.

#2209   2013/01/20 07:15PM
    Storm288

Love the Logans! Looks like Katie is going to have her hands full with Bill and his drinking problem. Brooke is front and center with Lope, Bill/Katie and Rick/FC! Hope is trying to restart Lope. Rick has his presidency at FC. So Donna is only one left to get a s/l. Not sure I want her back with Eric. She did love him and maybe this time it will work because Stephanie is gone. But wait, she will have to deal with Pam's wrath as Pam wants Eric for herself too. A triangle of Donna/Eric/Pam? Ummmmm...could be fun if they make it light and fun instead of the doom and gloom with other triangles. Oh and Bridget! Bring Bridget and Logan back!

#2210   2013/01/20 10:19PM
    grandmarose

Storm, I would prefer Donna with Justin let Pam & Taylor fight it out over Eric, that should be fun to watch.

« 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list