List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 04:52PM, Views: 104800, Replies: 3771
    « 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 » »| page:
    #2181   2013/01/09 01:00AM
    Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)
    Jacee Wojo

Quote grandmarose: That would be great if they did unite, maybe they need to get Donna to lead them, because it seems she is pretty good at telling Bill off.

Sounds good to me with Donna leading the way. She has told Bill off before and she may be the one to reunite the Logan family as they were before.

#2182   2013/01/09 06:19AM
    grandmarose

I love the way Donna talks to Bill, she is not afraid of him and voicing her opinion, Katie for being the tough one has gotten too soft on him and Brooke better break out of her spell and start holding Bill accountable.

#2183   2013/01/09 05:34PM
    Ojobear

Quote grandmarose: I love the way Donna talks to Bill, she is not afraid of him and voicing her opinion, Katie for being the tough one has gotten too soft on him and Brooke better break out of her spell and start holding Bill accountable.

Amen Grma Preach it!! ITA!!

#2184   2013/01/11 06:03AM
    grandmarose

I think Katie & Brooke need to get Donna's input into this Bill mess, I am sure she will give them an honest opinion.
    Can't believe that Taylor said she knew from Donna, didn't she & Steffy already believe that Bill was behind Deacon going to Italy, way before Donna discovered it

#2185   2013/01/12 08:53AM
    grandmarose

Enjoyed seeing Donna yesterday and Marcus & Thorne being protective of her when Pam was trying to demean her.
    Looks like Pam still has a load of meanness in her, someone needs to force feed her some of her lemon bars.

Enjoyed seeing Thorne yesterday, wouldn't it be a hoot if after all this Eric makes Thorne the President. I am sure Rick would work better with big brother than Thomas.And if Ridge does come back, boy would that set him off.

#2186   2013/01/12 09:01AM
    BrianRose

I Love the Logans and I always enjoy it when Donna is on.

I also enjoy the bantering between Donna and Pam.

#2187   2013/01/12 05:15PM
    grandmarose

Quote BrianRose: I Love the Logans and I always enjoy it when Donna is on.

I agree, but I think Donna needs to get a little more mean to be able to counter Pam, I like it better when they were supportive of each other, please no more snakes or bears from Pam.

#2188   2013/01/12 10:30PM
    Storm288

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote BrianRose: I Love the Logans and I always enjoy it when Donna is on.

I agree, but I think Donna needs to get a little more mean to be able to counter Pam, I like it better when they were supportive of each other, please no more snakes or bears from Pam.

I agree. They were fun to watch when they were together. I can't wait to see how Pam will react when the new woman for Eric shows up. Donna is the only one that can handle Bill right now. She needs to kick his butt and break his hold on Brooke.

#2189   2013/01/12 10:44PM
    novemberrain72

[quote]Quote Storm288: [quote]Quote grandmarose: [quote]Quote BrianRose: I Love the Logans and I always enjoy it when Donna is on.

I also enjoy the bantering between Donna and Pam.[/quote]

I agree, but I think Donna needs to get a little more mean to be able to counter Pam, I like it better when they were supportive of each other, please no more snakes or bears from Pam.[/quote]

I agree. They were fun to watch when they were together. I can't wait to see how Pam will react when the new woman for Eric shows up. Donna is the only one that can handle Bill right now. She needs to kick his butt and break his hold on Brooke.[/
    quote]

I'm picturing Pam if Eric' s new lady is Taylor. What i wouldn't give to see Pam pull some of her tricks on her.

#2190   2013/01/13 09:24AM
    grandmarose

[quote]Quote novemberrain72: [quote]Quote Storm288: [quote]Quote grandmarose: [quote]Quote BrianRose: I Love the Logans and I always enjoy it when Donna is on.

I also enjoy the bantering between Donna and Pam.[/quote]

I agree, but I think Donna needs to get a little more mean to be able to counter Pam, I like it better when they were supportive of each other, please no more snakes or bears from Pam.[/quote]

I agree. They were fun to watch when they were together. I can't wait to see how Pam will react when the new woman for Eric shows up. Donna is the only one that can handle Bill right now. She needs to kick his butt and break his hold on Brooke.[/
    quote]

I'm picturing Pam if Eric' s new lady is Taylor. What i wouldn't give to see Pam pull some of her tricks on her.[/quote]

Oh my gosh, now that would be fantastic seeing Pam dripping honey all over Taylor and setting a bear on her or force feeding her some of her famous lemon bars, mailing her a cobra, wow the list is endless. Donna could be sitting on the sidelines watching it all and laughing.

I wonder if Donna might become interested in Justin again, that was a great relationship and I am sure Marcus would love it.

« 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list