List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 05:31PM, Views: 95867, Replies: 3718
    « 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 » »| page:
    #2121   2012/12/16 04:59PM
    Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)
    grandmarose

Quote Ojobear: Love the Logans!! Front and center is where they need to be and looks like Brooke and Katie are going to have some words.. Family always understands lets hope they both see that Bill is nothing to Brooke!!

I think Katie means much more to Brooke than Bill, so I am sure they will be able to talk it out.

#2122   2012/12/18 08:18AM
    hopefan1

love the logans they need to be front and center totally. the logans rock the show.

#2123   2012/12/18 09:08AM
    Smiley77

Love the Logan's and I'm really looking forward to this fashion show. I am hoping they come out on top in this.

#2124   2012/12/18 01:38PM
    Ojobear

So glad Katie understands that Brooke and Bill did nothing but share a kiss... Hard times and there for each other and Katie realized she pushed them together.. Blood is thicker thank goodness!! Taylor could have done some real damage!!

#2125   2012/12/19 08:16AM
    hopefan1

I want the logan family to get along and stick up for each other. the way family should be. love all the logans on this show.

#2126   2012/12/19 05:07PM
    BrianRose

I love both Brooke and Katie and I’m sure they will be able to work through that kiss. I don’t like Bill and I wish that Brooke had used better judgment, but I can understand how it happened based on both their circumstances at the time. What happened wasn’t planned and Brooke didn’t aggressively pursue Bill or vice versa. They were two lonely souls with broken hearts trying to work through a crisis, and in Brooke’s case, crises, and were a source of comfort for each other.

I applaud Katie for understanding and handling the situation as best she can and moving forward, hopefully, with no animosity toward her sister or husband.

#2127   2012/12/19 05:43PM
    navitavi

I'm kind of mad at Brooke today.

First, I'm mad at her for being patient with Taylor and explaining things that were none of Taylor's business.

Second, I'm mad at Brooke for thinking Hope won't forgive Rick. Hope forgave Deacon, she forgave Brooke, and she forgave liam and Oliver. Hope can forgive Rick. It'll be cool.

Oh, and I forgot, Brooke just got forgiveness from her sister. So the Logans are good at forgiveness.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/19 05:44PM
    #2128   2012/12/20 07:31AM
    Ojobear

Forgiveness seems to be what the Logans do best!! No wonder there wouldnt be a show without them!!

#2129   2012/12/20 09:27AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ojobear: So glad Katie understands that Brooke and Bill did nothing but share a kiss... Hard times and there for each other and Katie realized she pushed them together.. Blood is thicker thank goodness!! Taylor could have done some real damage!!

I am too Ojo. Love the Logans. Taylor could have caused so many bad things to happen to Katie, but because of her extreme jealousy she had to go running to tell Katie about a kiss like it was a full blown affair. She made it into so much more than it ever way and could have caused Katie to have a possible heart attack or set her PPD back into full force. She hates Brooke and that is the only reason she did it. She ran to tell her daughter and any child would know who she was talking about. She knew Steffy knew exactly who she was talking about, but she wanted everyone on her side to win against Brooke. I could go on and on about Taylor, but this is a Logan thread. As much as I would have loved Brooke to slap Taylor again because she deserved it Brooke showed the Logan class because she was very calm, cool and collected as she spelled out what really happened between Bill and Brooke. The reason I love the Logans is even if they make mistakes, they admit them. They are loving and caring and have the ability to forgive. We can't say the same for what I will just refer to as the other side of this soap's two main family.

#2130   2012/12/20 09:29AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Smiley77: Love the Logan's and I'm really looking forward to this fashion show. I am hoping they come out on top in this.

I am looking forward to it as well. If the Logan side win it will be like icing on the cake.

« 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list