List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 05:51PM, Views: 102289, Replies: 3766
    « 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 » »| page:
    #2111   2012/12/13 07:30AM
    Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)
    grandpadanucci

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Ruby Scarlett: Yes, it is always the Logan's that are the gracious ones. They are happy for Eric, not jealous and bitter. The Logan's are a real class act.

Very well said, Ruby.

Ditto, Ruby! The Logans are a class act and are so considerate of Stephanie's wishes. After everything that Stephanie did to Brooke and Donna during the early part of the years, they should be the ones annoyed with her, but no, they are extremely happy that Stephanie left the shares to Eric.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/13 07:31AM
    #2112   2012/12/13 02:55PM
    hopefan1

I love the logans and i am very much proud of hope for standing up to steffy and thomas and telling them fc is for the family of forresters it rightfully belongs to eric's children. that would mean thorne, kristen, felicia, rick and bridget. none of ridge's children are even related to eric forrester they are massimo's grandchildren let them go depend upon their real grandpa for the shipping business.

#2113   2012/12/13 07:32PM
    grandmarose

Donna looked so beautiful today, loved her outfit & her hairdo, now she needs a new man on her arms.

#2114   2012/12/13 08:42PM
    stopthemadness

Quote hopefan1: I love the logans and i am very much proud of hope for standing up to steffy and thomas and telling them fc is for the family of forresters it rightfully belongs to eric's children. that would mean thorne, kristen, felicia, rick and bridget. none of ridge's children are even related to eric forrester they are massimo's grandchildren let them go depend upon their real grandpa for the shipping business.

so every true

#2115   2012/12/13 09:03PM
    novemberrain72

Quote grandmarose: Donna looked so beautiful today, loved her outfit & her hairdo, now she needs a new man on her arms.

Ita . How about sexy Thorne since he don't meet up to the wanna be shrinks standards . I think they would make one hot couple .

#2116   2012/12/14 06:24AM
    grandmarose

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote grandmarose: Donna looked so beautiful today, loved her outfit & her hairdo, now she needs a new man on her arms.

Ita . How about sexy Thorne since he don't meet up to the wanna be shrinks standards . I think they would make one hot couple .

They would make a hot couple

#2117   2012/12/14 09:31AM
    Ojobear

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote novemberrain72:

They would make a hot couple

I like it!! Donna and Thorne.. I think that would be a great match!!

#2118   2012/12/15 10:03AM
    hopefan1

I love the logans and that includes bridget and rick forrester and rj forrester.

#2119   2012/12/16 08:00AM
    grandmarose

Looks like from spumors & spoilers that Pam & Donna will be vying for Eric, but it also says they will have competition
    I am thinking maybe Taylor will try to form a power base by going after Eric or maybe the new hot Latina executive and if there is a new executive, does that mean Eric decides to go another route and not appoint from either team?

Wouldn't it be so hilarious if both Donna & Pam teamed up against the other competition. They better watch out for those lemon bars.

#2120   2012/12/16 12:02PM
    Ojobear

Love the Logans!! Front and center is where they need to be and looks like Brooke and Katie are going to have some words.. Family always understands lets hope they both see that Bill is nothing to Brooke!!

« 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list