List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love The Logans (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/01/18 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 06:56PM, Views: 93427, Replies: 3706
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2010/01/18 09:24AM
    New! No Bash - Love The Logans Thread!
    Lisa - Admin

The no bashing threads have very clear rules...

While this thread is made for The Logan Family fans to talk about the characters they love, it is NOT in any way to be used to bash any other characters or fanbases! (This will be posted on each non-bash thread.) Creating these non-bash threads will be easier for the moderators to watch - and for the fans to post freely about The Logans.

We advise you all to follow the guidelines. As usual, anyone going against the rules could risk being reported and having their posts deleted, or screen names turned into administration.

Thank you and have fun posting!

#2   2010/01/18 02:45PM
    Re: New! No Bash - Love The Logans Thread!
    Touched

These girls have overcome a lot, and still they remain a family! They stick together where others don't! I hope they are successful, along with the Forresters, in getting FC back into the family!

I definitely want to see more of that Rick Forrester, in a bubble bath! Send the word to Brad!

#3   2010/01/18 03:14PM
    hookedonmick

I would definitely like to see more of Rick....love the actor that portrays him....I also like the Logan's because they are the underdogs...everyone underestimates them....they go with their hearts which isn't always in their best interests....but at least they don't pretend to be something they aren't.

#4   2010/01/18 06:45PM
    grandmarose

I love the Logan family, because they had to fend for themselves for a long time but they always watched out for each other. They forgive very easily and care about others. I would like to see more of Rick and RJ. I love how caring Hope is.

#5   2010/01/19 10:45AM
    BoldMama

I love the Logans, especially Brooke. Brooke has soo many faults and I like that about her because it makes her more real to me. I miss Rick and would love for him to have more air-time. All of the Logans love each other and are fiercely loyal.

#6   2010/01/19 04:45PM
    Touched

Brooke does have faults and they make her human. I like her and find her interesting because of this.

#7   2010/01/20 03:59PM
    Touched

These girls need to take hold of their men by their 3rd legs! It's the only way to lead a man around and make him act straight!

Still waiting to see Rick in a tub, and it wouldn't hurt if Marcus hopped in a tub, too!

Brad.......

#8   2010/01/20 04:05PM
    shorty1943

It made me so sad today to see the hurt on Brookes face when that loser Ridge was talking to her. She deserves more than this creep she is with, pray everyday that she will leave him behind and get someone in her life to make her happy. My gosh, Taylor is lurking around again, telling all her crap, let her have Ridge, now there is a woman that does deserve him!!

This is a grand site, thanks Lisa I can say what I want about Brooke and not have to dodge that fist that is aiming for my throat or use grandma roses trick of counting to 10......sweet!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/20 04:06PM
    #9   2010/01/20 04:16PM
    nannacarmen

Quote shorty1943: It made me so sad today to see the hurt on Brookes face when that loser Ridge was talking to her. She deserves more than this creep she is with, pray everyday that she will leave him behind and get someone in her life to make her happy. My gosh, Taylor is lurking around again, telling all her crap, let her have Ridge, now there is a woman that does deserve him!!

This is a grand site, thanks Lisa I can say what I want about Brooke and not have to dodge that fist that is aiming for my throat or use grandma roses trick of counting to 10......sweet!!

I agree with you,I hope brooke leaves Ridge for good, he does'nt deserve her.
    I use to love Brige(Brooke and Ridge)together, but now i can't stand Ridge he acts more like a kid instead of an adult.Always winging about something or other.

#10   2010/01/20 08:39PM
    grandmarose

It is so sad that the great love that started with that look so many years ago and has gone through so much turmoil, is in danger again. Brooke is bending over backwards to appease that jerk, but she will defend her daughter. I loved the way Thorne stood up for them. I do hope that he is Hope's father, that way Brooke can dump the crybaby and Thorne will have a SL. I love the way Stephanie told her to back her husband, but who has Stephanie always backed above all else including her husband? Why it is mama's boy Ridge.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list