List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hunter Tylo Wedding Photo's and Articles!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hunter Tylo Wedding Photo's and Articles!

Started by Touched at 2009/12/29 06:04AM
    Latest post: 2010/01/04 01:12PM, Views: 3517, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2009/12/29 06:04AM
    Hunter Tylo Wedding Photo's and Articles!
    Touched

I found these on another soap site! She looks very happy and she is wearing a very beautiful wedding gown! Check out her oldest son! Maybe Brad ought to hire him! The couple looks to be very happy together! I hope they are blessed with happiness!

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x179/shawnhope2001/HT.jpg
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x179/shawnhope2001/HT2.jpg

#2   2009/12/29 06:38AM
    Re: Hunter Tylo Wedding Photo's and Articles!
    AnnLizMat

Wow! what an absolute stunner Hunter has for a son!!! Drooool...drooool...hehehehe!!!

I wish Hunter A Happy Married life and that her season of sadness has truly ended!!!

#3   2009/12/29 10:03AM
    dwebster

Quote Touched: I found these on another soap site! She looks very happy and she is wearing a very beautiful wedding gown! Check out her oldest son! Maybe Brad ought to hire him! The couple looks to be very happy together! I hope they are blessed with happiness!

s184.photobucket.com/albums/x179/shawnhope2001/HT.jpg
    s184.photobucket.com/albums/x179/shawnhope2001/HT2.jpg

Hunter Tylo has finally found happiness, however, there will always be a hole in her heart for her son.

Now on the smart a$$ side. That wedding dress surely isn't a Forister original. It didn't do anything to complament her beauty and she is definately drop dead beautiful.

#4   2009/12/29 02:20PM
    susanny1129

Quote dwebster:
    Quote Touched: I found these on another soap site! She looks very happy and she is wearing a very beautiful wedding gown! Check out her oldest son! Maybe Brad ought to hire him! The couple looks to be very happy together! I hope they are blessed with happiness!

s184.photobucket.com/albums/x179/shawnhope2001/HT.jpg
    s184.photobucket.com/albums/x179/shawnhope2001/HT2.jpg

Hunter Tylo has finally found happiness, however, there will always be a hole in her heart for her son.

Now on the smart a$$ side. That wedding dress surely isn't a Forister original. It didn't do anything to complament her beauty and she is definately drop dead beautiful.

Article in Nat. Enq. says her fourth husband was arrested yrs ago for domestic abuse and possible drugs. Now he's found God and she is happy he is in her life-they met on Christian dating sight. Could you ever trust him? I know I would have my doubts-want to give a person a second chance-but do people really change?

Her life is like a soap sl. Sad really.

#5   2009/12/29 04:04PM
    Touched

In Hollywood, whose life isn't like a soap opera? I believe this is her third marriage and the last one would have been to the very troubled, Michael Tylo (ex-Quint, GL for a reason)!

#6   2009/12/29 05:45PM
    grandmarose

Everyone deserves a chance at happiness and I hope she finds it. They look very happy. She has had enough sadness and turmoil in her personal life now it is time for happiness and sunshine.

#7   2010/01/02 10:38AM
    billsboy

I hope it works for Hunter and Gerrson. Iam not a Taylor fan but in real life Hunter Tylo deserves a break and some happiness.

#8   2010/01/02 01:00PM
    susanny1129

We all looked happy on our wedding day

#9   2010/01/04 11:23AM
    candice2

Congrats Hunter!

#10   2010/01/04 01:12PM
    pennyrobin

She looks so tiny.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list