List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Stephy & Hope the next generation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stephy & Hope the next generation

Started by bnb fan at 2009/12/16 07:46AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/16 07:46AM, Views: 1199, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2009/12/16 07:46AM
    Stephy & Hope the next generation
    bnb fan

One good thing is that Stephie (I don't know how to spell her name so will botch it up in this thread please bear with me) - has a mean streak - I would like to see the brunette take the upper hand in at least the next generation. However, Stephie is still a baby and does not need to win over the likes of Katie - I like Katie and there's something to be said for respecting your elders to the extent that the younger one can't be treating them of the same age - the whole wanting "katie to sweat' thing was so off-putting - very spoiled brat, naive and conceited to think that she has that power even...I think that a dose of humbleness is due for little miss 'i'm all that' is in order and should be served to her by none other then Katie. I personally would also like to see Katie win over Brooke - I think Bill is such a presence that he can over power Ridge and even Nick - and with Katie by his side he is seen as compassionate to an extent - i hope that whatever nonemotional front that Bill has that even him falling in love with Katie for real surprises himself. I like him hard and tough and feel that with Katie he becomes more humanized and for Katie with Bill - feel with him by her side she becomes more dominant in her own right. They look good together and work well together - I think we have ourselves a great power-couple together. Powerful enough to let Brooke know that she's not the only one with brains and beauty in the sisterhood

Interested to see how Hope turns out...given that Brooke and Taylor will be in protective mother mode ...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/16 07:53AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list