List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler internet rumors Steffy is pregnant

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler internet rumors Steffy is pregnant

Started by bridge1 at 2009/12/02 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/07 04:58AM, Views: 5369, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/12/02 11:27PM
    Re: Spoiler internet rumors Steffy is pregnant
    AnnLizMat

AArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! Some original writers we have!!! Havent we been put through all this CRAP...how many times now???

Please oh! please dont let it be Bill's baby, if the rumors are true...I couldnt even stand the thought!!! Owen's would be more like it...and they were on the SHADY Marlin after all!!!

#12   2009/12/03 01:52PM
    STARPURPLE

thats crazy owen unlike bill is completly commited to his wife.

#13   2009/12/03 02:07PM
    pjmb

Wow and they told me you could'nt get pregnant from just kissing!

#14   2009/12/04 05:23AM
    Touched

Quote nannacarmen:
    Quote Touched: It would be a way to get FC back! Oh, I just thought! What if she gets pregnant, but not by Bill...by someone else? Holy crap!!!! Rick looks like he's back on canvas doesn't it? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Someone suggested it could be Owen's.

It's been way to long!

#15   2009/12/04 09:13PM
    Sapora

If Steffie is pregnant, it could not be Bill!!!, remember, they did not have sex at the cabin. Now...Owen? well they were on Nick'd boat, when Steffie almost drowned and Owen recued her, they had some very tender moments after she came around again, so who knows, maybe they did more then kissing? of course that all she did with Bill, kiss him. We did not see anything else, so the writers can create whatever s/l they want with this.Lord have mercy!!!!!

#16   2009/12/05 11:06AM
    STARPURPLE

I think STEFFY IS GONNA FAKE A PREGNACY reason being.
    She said yesterday in a weird way, that she would do anything for her dad. And spoilers say she is gonna try and get company back. I think because none is sure what really did happen in bigbear. Steffy is just gonna lie and say they had sex and try to stir up trouble for logans. Mabey Hope can set Steffy strait hehe ie find out truth. We all no Steffy has gone all fatel attraction over Bill.

Again just speculation

#17   2009/12/05 04:54PM
    Touched

Anybody notice Rick is looking more buff than ever! Something tells me we're going to see a shirtless Rick very soon!

#18   2009/12/05 08:10PM
    AnnLizMat

Quote Touched: Anybody notice Rick is looking more buff than ever! Something tells me we're going to see a shirtless Rick very soon!

LOL...Touched! You are incorrigible!!!

#19   2009/12/06 12:58PM
    mdtuttle

This would be the worst thing possible. I don't recall Steffy and Owen doing anything and I don't remember anything other than a kiss happeneing between Bill and Steffy. I would like to see her get back and track and start being the smart savvy buisness woman she once was. They are turning her into a pathetic shade of her former self.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list