List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: is it true that Susan Flannery is leaving B&B

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

is it true that Susan Flannery is leaving B&B

Started by juliet at 2009/09/21 12:17PM
    Latest post: 2009/10/16 07:04PM, Views: 10199, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/21 12:17PM
    is it true that Susan Flannery is leaving B&B
    juliet

i've been reading on the web that susan flannery is leaving B&B if they won an emmy .

as much as i love/hate stephanie i'm really going to miss susan the show won't be the same without her. i know she has medical problems in real life not sure if thats why.

anyone know if the rumors are true or not?

also they can never replace her their will only be one stephanie forrester just like their was only one sally spectra whom i miss very much.

#2   2009/09/21 12:48PM
    Re: is it true that Susan Flannery is leaving B&B
    NCSoapJunkie

I don't get it. She is leaving if they WON an Emmy? It would seem more reasonable to say she was leaving if they didn't win an Emmy. Stephanie is the show...if Susan goes, I won't watch it anymore.

#3   2009/09/21 01:18PM
    juliet

thats what they have been saying on the web not sure if it's true or not thought maybe someone on here could clear it up for us lol.

i don't watch the show i read the updates. but if susan goes u know it will be only a matter of time till the others leave

hopefully our girl will stay on.

#4   2009/09/21 01:23PM
    calliope

I haven't seen this latest rumor but it does go around every few months. Susan has some health issues and has talked about retiring and enjoying life. I don't see why anyone else would leave if she did.

#5   2009/09/21 03:21PM
    PelphreyPosse

I heard rumors about this while I was in L.A. but as you say, her health issues might be behind this. I just know she has never wanted to meet a soap fan in her life, her choice and though she is a great actress, the show would be fine without her.

#6   2009/09/22 10:52AM
    CBSoapKing

Quote PelphreyPosse: I heard rumors about this while I was in L.A. but as you say, her health issues might be behind this. I just know she has never wanted to meet a soap fan in her life, her choice and though she is a great actress, the show would be fine without her.

Stephanie's character has been key to the success of B&B and I don't agree that the should would be just fine without her.
    Sometimes we don't consider the personal issues of the actors that determine the course of their characters on soaps. It is a real issue though and I wish the best for Susan if she has to go.

#7   2009/09/22 11:41AM
    BKLYN

Quote CBSoapKing:
    Quote PelphreyPosse: I heard rumors about this while I was in L.A. but as you say, her health issues might be behind this. I just know she has never wanted to meet a soap fan in her life, her choice and though she is a great actress, the show would be fine without her.

Stephanie's character has been key to the success of B&B and I don't agree that the should would be just fine without her.
    Sometimes we don't consider the personal issues of the actors that determine the course of their characters on soaps. It is a real issue though and I wish the best for Susan if she has to go.

A few year's ago there were some health issues and there was rumors of her leaving. However, I think she will be around for a few more years. She did mention that she eventually wnats to retire and travel w/her daughter.

#8   2009/09/22 12:05PM
    lvsdasnow

For as long as I have been watching soaps, Story lines like today's were only for the character that was leaving. Today all of the main characters talked about Stephanie as things she always did or felt. They spoke of the reasons she did things and how she was a down deep caring person.
    Donna wants to like her and has allowed Eric to keep her pictures around. They spoke of how attactived the both of them were as a younger couple. All of this as if they were giving her a last fairwell performance sendoff. :-(
    I am afraid that after todays show, Stephanie is leaving. I hope I am wrong and she will be staying.
    I know it is not shown in any news, or spoilers or in any interviews, but I think we are in for a surprize in her leaving.
    Maybe they would not want to let us know because of the feed back they would get.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/22 12:07PM
    #9   2009/09/22 12:11PM
    BKLYN

Quote lvsdasnow: For as long as I have been watching soaps, Story lines like today's were only for the character that was leaving. Today all of the main characters talked about Stephanie as things she always did or felt. They spoke of the reasons she did things and how she was a down deep caring person.
    Donna wants to like her and has allowed Eric to keep her pictures around. They spoke of how attactived the both of them were as a younger couple. All of this as if they were giving her a last fairwell performance sendoff. :-(
    I am afraid that after todays show, Stephanie is leaving. I hope I am wrong and she will be staying.
    I know it is not shown in any news, or spoilers or in any interviews, but I think we are in for a surprize in her leaving.
    Maybe they would not want to let us know because of the feed back they would get.

I hope not! My selfish side wants SF to stay put on B&B but if she needs to retire for whatever reason then I wish her all the very best. I love SF and I love to hate Stephanie and this would be a huge void and loss.

#10   2009/09/22 02:37PM
    michaelee

Quote lvsdasnow: For as long as I have been watching soaps, Story lines like today's were only for the character that was leaving. Today all of the main characters talked about Stephanie as things she always did or felt. They spoke of the reasons she did things and how she was a down deep caring person.

ITA! I have been wondering the same thing since yesterday and today's episode was just weird. I began thinking that maybe this time it is for real. The whole thing just had a finality to it. I would hate to see Stephanie leave but if she has to take care of her health, then that is understandable. She will be surely missed if she goes.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list