List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Let the transcript queen/geni get the transcripts for this

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Let the transcript queen/geni get the transcripts for this

Started by judy_bo_booty at 2009/09/09 08:50AM
    Latest post: 2009/09/09 01:13PM, Views: 1006, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/09/09 08:50AM
    Let the transcript queen/geni get the transcripts for this
    judy_bo_booty

Put it out here, where Taylor was using Phoebe to one last try for Ridge??? Where she is begging and using her dead daughter?
    I want to see how in the world those few words could even be halfway taken as using to get Ridge back.
    Rediculous to even take it that way.

#2   2009/09/09 09:03AM
    Re: Let the transcript queen/geni get the transcripts for this
    BKLYN

If you are talking about yesterday's episode 9/8/09 Taylor did not bring up Phoebe Ridge did. He said that he feels as if he let her down and Taylor responded she would want him to be happy. I think deep down Taylor knew what would happen. This whole triangle this time was a result of Phoebe's death and the pain that went with it. Ridge was devastated and it was easier to blame Rick than really deal w/what was a horrible tragic accident.

#3   2009/09/09 09:12AM
    wendirella

IA Tay was gracious yesterday, in the wake of her defeat. I am wondering how she changes her mind so quickly on things though. Just a week ago "PHEOBE WOULD HAVE WANTED..." Ridge to be w/ her, her family to be together, Tridge 2 get married, etc. Now she "only wants Ridge to be happy!" Why wasn't Tay singing the same tune when she was trying to get Ridge to marry her?
    Just glad she finally realized the ridiculousness

#4   2009/09/09 09:36AM
    Touched

You know, really, the transcripts are out there! All you have to do is search for them! I didn't feel Taylor was using Phoebe's death! Yes, she mentioned Phoebe first, but it was only in reference to them trying to get over her death! I do feel that she let him off the hook way too easily! If this had been Brooke sitting in her position, she would have raked him over the coals and left him thinking, the way she did when he turned around and married Taylor, right after Stephanie's fake heart attack! Taylor lets Ridge walk all over her! She doesn't let any other man do it, just Ridge!

Ridge: I got your message.
    Taylor: Well, you said you-- you wanted to meet with me.
    Ridge: I was thinking more at the house.
    Taylor: Well, there's nobody here, and the lunch crowd is over and it's about an hour before the dinner crowd comes in, so...
    Ridge: All right.
    Taylor: You said "house." You usually say "home."
    Ridge: Taylor, um...
    Taylor: Let me save you-- let me save you the trouble. You're going back to Brooke.
    Ridge: (Sighs)
    Ridge: I didn't realize until it was a question of Brooke leaving, actually living overseas with Beth and Stephen.
    Taylor: And you realized you needed her.
    Ridge: Yeah.
    Taylor: And not just because she's R.J.'s mother.
    Ridge: Yeah.
    Taylor: I understand. Well, maybe I really don’t. I just know I need to.
    Ridge: Look, I am-- I am sorry.
    Taylor: For what? You didn't make me any promises. I knew what I was risking.
    Ridge: I hurt you... again. And again, I'm very sorry.
    Taylor: Well, I know you didn't do it on purpose. It's the hardest thing in the world knowing what it is that's really going to make you happy. I know about that. It feels like sometimes life is a big pushy salesclerk grabbing things off the rack and making you go put it on and telling you how perfect it'll look. Look, I'm not sorry about the period of time that we had together thinking everything would be perfect. So there's really no reason for you to be.
    Ridge: (Sighs)
    Ridge: Can I come by the house and talk with Steffy and Thomas with you?
    Taylor: No, I-I don't think you need to do that. Let yourself off the hook easy. It's okay.
    Ridge: I owe them an explanation.
    Taylor: It isn't that complicated, Ridge. I mean, if you want people to beat you up, fine, but it's not going to be us.
    Ridge: Taylor, I loved our home. I loved our life. I don't know why it couldn't have been everything we wanted.
    Taylor: Well, really the only thing that matters is love anyway-- not whether we're in the same house, not whether we're sleeping in the same bed. None of that matters. We've been through a lot this last year. When we lost our daughter, we had to find a way somehow to get through that, I guess, and we just needed to be there for each other.
    Ridge: I kind of feel like I've let Phoebe down.
    Taylor: No, she would just want you to be happy. I mean, if you're feeling like you're leaving something good behind, yes, you are. But if you say that's what you need to do, that's--that's what you have to do, and I believe you.
    Ridge: (Sighs) Taylor, thank you. Thank you.
    Ridge: (Sighs) (He bends over to kiss her)
    Ridge: (Sighs) (He leaves)
    Taylor: (Sniffles) (Actually, she stifles a cry)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/09/09 09:38AM
    #5   2009/09/09 09:42AM
    mille

Quote wendirella: IA Tay was gracious yesterday, in the wake of her defeat. I am wondering how she changes her mind so quickly on things though. Just a week ago "PHEOBE WOULD HAVE WANTED..." Ridge to be w/ her, her family to be together, Tridge 2 get married, etc. Now she "only wants Ridge to be happy!" Why wasn't Tay singing the same tune when she was trying to get Ridge to marry her?
    Just glad she finally realized the ridiculousness

The same way Brooke changed her mind when she throw Ridge out after sleeping with Taylor. Taylor dose want Ridge to be happy and if thats with Brooke so be it. Taylor needs a man that stands tall like a mighty oak tree with strong roots of love and respect for her, not a weeping willow.

#6   2009/09/09 11:42AM
    aric

Such grace under fire. I can't imagine. No telling what I would have done. He just slithered out.

#7   2009/09/09 12:16PM
    michaelee

When you borrow something/someone that doesn't belong to you, there is always the expectation that the owner will be back to claim it.

#8   2009/09/09 12:48PM
    judy_bo_booty

Quote michaelee: When you borrow something/someone that doesn't belong to you, there is always the expectation that the owner will be back to claim it.

Then I guess Donna better not get too comfortable

#9   2009/09/09 01:02PM
    mille

So Brooke owns Ridge. If that was the case, she should have put a leash on him so he would not have been wandering all over town. She also could have commanded him to stay put.

#10   2009/09/09 01:09PM
    HRH The Dayt...

Quote judy_bo_booty:
    Quote michaelee: When you borrow something/someone that doesn't belong to you, there is always the expectation that the owner will be back to claim it.

Then I guess Donna better not get too comfortable

I could not have said that better myself. Donna needs to remember that you cannot be happy at someone else expense. One day (soon I hope) she will get hers. They all will.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list