List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: How long will Ridge and Taylor's marriage last?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long will Ridge and Taylor's marriage last?

Started by billsboy at 2009/07/25 12:33PM
    Latest post: 2009/07/29 09:31AM, Views: 3135, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/07/25 12:33PM
    How long will Ridge and Taylor's marriage last?
    billsboy

Since they are tying the knot once again how long will it last? Six months or a Year? Me thinks that by this time next year Ridge will want out. Out because he will have 'HEALED' over Phoebe's death,out because Steffy will probably NOT be with Rick, because the now pre- teenaged RJ is going to be a rebel and distance himself from papa Ridge in favor of Whip,out because after Brooke has cried herself into a frenzy and is involved with Whip and shows signs of of NOT being interested in Ridge anymore... Also if he finds out about Steffy's text message saga with Brooke... Brooke will not have to do anything but be BROOKE and Ridge is going to he out of his marriage to Taylor. Six months to a year from this day. And there is nothing Stepahnie,Thomas,Steffy and Taylor can do about it either when Ridge decides he once again wants Brooke.

#2   2009/07/25 01:15PM
    Re: How long will Ridge and Taylor's marriage last?
    Gencor

Well, first we don't even know if they will get married. If they do succeed without any trainwrecks from Brooke, I would guess that the writers will just take us right back where they always do in this triangle adnauseum. Brooke will probably be asked by Eric to come back to Forrester and Ridge and she will be working together in the elevators and company sauna and if Brooke's bed is still in the Brooke's bedroom she will probably be finding ways to lock the doors and tripping Ridge into the bed while she models the newest bedroom line teddy. It is old stuff, but I have a feeling that it will probably get its fiftieth play. These writers aren't very creative and this stuff is just repetitive garbage. We could probably write it ourselves and add more zing to it than they do. Eric and Katie will probably be plotting and planning stuff that will help Brooke and then here we go again. The only problem I have with all of this is that they are all getting too old for this garbage and so are we! I think that Taylor will be the way that she was before, secure in Ridge, but she will keep being subjected to "rollerball" on a daily basis. "Trainwreck will probably be falling out of elevators again half dressed with Ridge looking like a deer caught in the headlights, then there is RJ. Lord only knows how she will use this poor little boy. She will probably create one dysfunctional crisis after another and use this little boy like she did her other children. So, give or take however the writers are going to play all of this over and over, it is anybody's guess how long it will last, if they do end up getting married at all. Ridge has never had a wedding that this trainwreck didn't show up one way or the other.

#3   2009/07/25 02:09PM
    Stace7

I get the Ridge Brooke breakup make up thing, but its happens too much too fast. Its like literally every 2 months or so. Isnt it? Well I guess in soap time a year or so. I hope the Marriage lasts awhile. That is if they get married if in fact the Marrige was legal, and steph didnt fake the fake documents.

I really dont know how long this marriage will last. I am going to say awhile, like 6 months or a year. Thats all Ridge can stand anyway then he is ready for a trade in. His Lawyer must have standard Ridge documents and divorce papers pretyped just ready for a female name and a date.

#4   2009/07/25 02:27PM
    soapsurfergirl

Ridge loves Taylor, but he is in love with Brooke. So it won't last if it happens. I agree with you that the writers should stop rewriting the same storyline in a million ways. Why would Taylor want to be with Ridge and why would he want to be with her? Over that past couple of years he hasn't even been there for Taylor. She killed Macy drunk driving, gave up her child because he cried to much, and was leading Rick ( a much younger boy on). She used to be level headed, but now she is quite crazy I think. Calling Stephanie to find out where Ridge is and throwing herself at him over and over. Then asking him to marry her a couple of days after he left Brooke. She certainly isn't a very good psycologist in her own life. Aside from all of that Ridge doen't love her as he told her last week. He told her he loved Brooke who in their right mind would want to be with someone that is in love with his lifelong love. Brooke is really Ridges soulmate. That is why she can't walk away from him. Nor can he walk away from her. That is why the storyline he is playing now doesn't make sense. I have watched this soap since it started and after Caroline died, it has always been Brooke he loved. If he would have been man enough to go after and be with her then she wouldn't have done any of the crazy things she has done. It has mostly been out of desperation because if he isn't in her life everything goes haywire. Ridge and Taylor hopefully won't get married and the little brats and Stephanie will be put in there place. I hope, but the writers haven't been able to give Ridge a back bone so the cycle continues.

#5   2009/07/25 02:54PM
    judy_bo_booty

It could last if Brooke would just stay out of the kool aid.
    But we know she will be throwing their destiny in his face forever.
    So for Taylors sake, mabye they won't be married. Let Brooke have him, she deserves him. Taylor is too good for that douche bag.

#6   2009/07/25 04:47PM
    BoldMama

I don't think that marriage is going to last long at all. They won't be happy because everyone knows that Ridge's heart isn't in it and that he really wants to be with Brooke. He feels like he has to try and make it up to them because they fell apart after Phoebe's death, instead of going to Grief Counseling as a family. It pretty pitiful if you really think about it. He's doing what he thinks is the right thing by marrying Taylor and making his Grown-kids happy, but in the end everyone is going to be miserable. The ones that are going to suffer the most is Ridge Jr. and Hope. I wonder if they will be invited to their daddy's wedding.

#7   2009/07/25 07:05PM
    Touched

Quote Gencor: Well, first we don't even know if they will get married. If they do succeed without any trainwrecks from Brooke, I would guess that the writers will just take us right back where they always do in this triangle adnauseum. Brooke will probably be asked by Eric to come back to Forrester and Ridge and she will be working together in the elevators and company sauna and if Brooke's bed is still in the Brooke's bedroom she will probably be finding ways to lock the doors and tripping Ridge into the bed while she models the newest bedroom line teddy. It is old stuff, but I have a feeling that it will probably get its fiftieth play. These writers aren't very creative and this stuff is just repetitive garbage. We could probably write it ourselves and add more zing to it than they do. Eric and Katie will probably be plotting and planning stuff that will help Brooke and then here we go again. The only problem I have with all of this is that they are all getting too old for this garbage and so are we! I think that Taylor will be the way that she was before, secure in Ridge, but she will keep being subjected to "rollerball" on a daily basis. "Trainwreck will probably be falling out of elevators again half dressed with Ridge looking like a deer caught in the headlights, then there is RJ. Lord only knows how she will use this poor little boy. She will probably create one dysfunctional crisis after another and use this little boy like she did her other children. So, give or take however the writers are going to play all of this over and over, it is anybody's guess how long it will last, if they do end up getting married at all. Ridge has never had a wedding that this trainwreck didn't show up one way or the other.

Taylor has never been secure in any marriage she had with Ridge! Relationships do not last when the all important three words are missing! Ridge has yet to tell Taylor, "I love you!" It doesn't count from years gone by! A person, especially a woman has to be told that constantly, and Taylor is being cheated!

#8   2009/07/25 07:16PM
    hookedonmick

Quote Gencor: Well, first we don't even know if they will get married. If they do succeed without any trainwrecks from Brooke, I would guess that the writers will just take us right back where they always do in this triangle adnauseum. Brooke will probably be asked by Eric to come back to Forrester and Ridge and she will be working together in the elevators and company sauna and if Brooke's bed is still in the Brooke's bedroom she will probably be finding ways to lock the doors and tripping Ridge into the bed while she models the newest bedroom line teddy. It is old stuff, but I have a feeling that it will probably get its fiftieth play. These writers aren't very creative and this stuff is just repetitive garbage. We could probably write it ourselves and add more zing to it than they do. Eric and Katie will probably be plotting and planning stuff that will help Brooke and then here we go again. The only problem I have with all of this is that they are all getting too old for this garbage and so are we! I think that Taylor will be the way that she was before, secure in Ridge, but she will keep being subjected to "rollerball" on a daily basis. "Trainwreck will probably be falling out of elevators again half dressed with Ridge looking like a deer caught in the headlights, then there is RJ. Lord only knows how she will use this poor little boy. She will probably create one dysfunctional crisis after another and use this little boy like she did her other children. So, give or take however the writers are going to play all of this over and over, it is anybody's guess how long it will last, if they do end up getting married at all. Ridge has never had a wedding that this trainwreck didn't show up one way or the other.

Taylor is no different. She has used the death of Phoebe and her grown children to get what she wants. Why on earth would she want someone that loves another person? I know I wouldn't. Taylor is just as wishy washy as you claim "trainwreck" to be.

#9   2009/07/25 09:02PM
    judy_bo_booty

Quote hookedonmick:

Taylor is no different. She has used the death of Phoebe and her grown children to get what she wants. Why on earth would she want someone that loves another person? I know I wouldn't. Taylor is just as wishy washy as you claim "trainwreck" to be.

Same can be said of Brooke, why would she want Ridge when he does still love Taylor too. She makes him happy, Brooke makes him miserable. But he does love both. Why does Brooke want to settle too?
    Both women should snap out of it, Ridge is the booby prize. He ain't all that.

#10   2009/07/25 10:16PM
    hookedonmick

Quote judy_bo_booty:
    Quote hookedonmick:

Same can be said of Brooke, why would she want Ridge when he does still love Taylor too. She makes him happy, Brooke makes him miserable. But he does love both. Why does Brooke want to settle too?
    Both women should snap out of it, Ridge is the booby prize. He ain't all that.

LOL....I agree. To me both of these women are being used by Ridge...and why either would want him is beyound me....I have never been a Ridge fan....

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list