recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Democratic no bash part 2

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Democratic no bash part 2

Started by cats meow at 2009/01/29 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/19 05:32PM, Views: 618486, Replies: 6846
    « 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 » »| page:
    #6801   2013/01/23 04:34PM
    Re: Democratic no bash part 2
    simplyirresi...

Quote OspreyGirl: LMAO...oh to be a fly on the wall to know why Michelle reacted to Boehner that way...

gawker.com/5977763/watch-michelle-obama-throw-world+historical-shade-at-john-boe... />

I hear you Michelle...you're way better than me, I wouldn't have let that orange weasel anywhere near the banquet hall, and I can only imagine his breath smelled like a brandy and vodka convention...

WHINER B O E H N E R

#6802   2013/01/23 06:42PM
    OspreyGirl

Quote simplyirresistible:
    Quote OspreyGirl: LMAO...oh to be a fly on the wall to know why Michelle reacted to Boehner that way...

gawker.com/5977763/watch-michelle-obama-throw-world+historical-shade-at-john-boe... />

I hear you Michelle...you're way better than me, I wouldn't have let that orange weasel anywhere near the banquet hall, and I can only imagine his breath smelled like a brandy and vodka convention...

WHINER B O E H N E R

LOVE IT!!!!

#6803   2013/01/23 06:47PM
    OspreyGirl

The way the Republicans in Congress have been milking the Benghazi tragedy, which resulted in the death of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others, you'd think that there haven't been at least fifteen attacks on US consulates and embassies since 1979. You'd assume they haven't been justifying their own vociferous defense of bad intel resulted in the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

You'd think that, but you would be wrong.

Hillary Clinton, who frankly, has been far more patient with this kangaroo court than pretty much any other person in DC, finally had enough with Ron Johnson's ridiculously partisan framing of the intel on the Benghazi attacks that the attack was spurred by the anti-Islam YouTube movie, "The Innocence of Muslims".

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," Clinton responded, raising her voice at Johnson, who continued to interrupt her. "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk last night who decided to kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."

Clinton continued, defending the State Department's efforts in the wake of the assault.

"Honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is people were trying their best in real time to get to the best information," she said, before blasting the senator's line of questioning. "Give me a break, Senator Johnson. This whole thing is the biggest fairy tale I've ever seen."

Ummmm...'Senator' Johnson, a word of advice: When you want to score political points, it's best to do so in a quick soundbite to the press, not when when confronting Secretary Clinton. She has a bigger c@ck than you do and knows how to use it.

WAY TO GO SECRETARY CLINTON!!!!

CLINTON 2016, BABY!

#6804   2013/01/24 04:29PM
    simplyirresi...

Quote OspreyGirl: The way the Republicans in Congress have been milking the Benghazi tragedy, which resulted in the death of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others, you'd think that there haven't been at least fifteen attacks on US consulates and embassies since 1979. You'd assume they haven't been justifying their own vociferous defense of bad intel resulted in the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

You'd think that, but you would be wrong.

Hillary Clinton, who frankly, has been far more patient with this kangaroo court than pretty much any other person in DC, finally had enough with Ron Johnson's ridiculously partisan framing of the intel on the Benghazi attacks that the attack was spurred by the anti-Islam YouTube movie, "The Innocence of Muslims".

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," Clinton responded, raising her voice at Johnson, who continued to interrupt her. "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk last night who decided to kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."

Clinton continued, defending the State Department's efforts in the wake of the assault.

"Honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is people were trying their best in real time to get to the best information," she said, before blasting the senator's line of questioning. "Give me a break, Senator Johnson. This whole thing is the biggest fairy tale I've ever seen."

Ummmm...'Senator' Johnson, a word of advice: When you want to score political points, it's best to do so in a quick soundbite to the press, not when when confronting Secretary Clinton. She has a bigger c@ck than you do and knows how to use it.

WAY TO GO SECRETARY CLINTON!!!!

CLINTON 2016, BABY!

Just to recap - Attacks to US Consulate and Embassy during George W. Bush administration:
    2002 Karachi and Calcuta = 17 dead
    2003 Islamabad = 2 dead
    2004 Usbekiztan and Saudi Arabia = 11 dead
    2006 Karachi and Syria = 6 dead
    2008 Yemen, Turkey and Yemen again = 24 dead
    Total dead= 60 Dead Americans ...
    hearings for Dick Cheney or George W. Bush? = ZERO!
    And Sen. Rand Paul had the nerve to say Benghazi was the worst tragedy since 911?! He should be relieved of his post just for that statement!

HILLARY you kick a$$!

#6805   2013/01/24 11:38PM
    OspreyGirl

LOLOL....oh don't you guys just love these brave wingnuts who waive their guns, kill innocent animals........and shyt their pants from serving the country they proclaim to L-O-V-E?

In an interview with music website Noisecreep, “Twisted Sister” frontman Dee Snider said he doesn’t know why most Republicans who seem to love fellow rocker Ted Nugent cannot seem to recall him dodging the draft during the Vietnam war in the most revolting way possible: by pooping and vomiting on himself for a week, and doing hard drugs.

“Ted’s always been a gun-toting conservative,” he said after being asked to opine on Nugent’s claim that he’s prepared to launch an armed revolt against the U.S. government over the reelection of Presidnet Barack Obama. “But what gets me is that he was actually a draft dodger! I mean, to the point where he didn’t bathe for a week, and vomited on himself to deliberately avoid the draft.”

It wasn’t all criticism, though: “I totally understand why he did that,” Snider added, “but all of these Republicans who love Ted don’t seem to know or remember that too well. It’s crazy that he’s become one of the voices of conservative America even though he was a draft dodger. If you don’t believe me, Google it.”

Nugent lashed back at Snider on Twitter, saying he had fallen “for the big lie” and adding: “I challenge u to man up to the truth We xpected btr.”

The truth is, Snider’s tale of Nugent’s draft dodging comes from Nugent himself, who relayed the story to High Times in 1977, telling them he got a 30-day notice ahead of a physical exam and launched into action.

“Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body,” Nugent said. “No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death. Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. Poop, p!ss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.”

Years later the National Rifle Association board member went on to tell Creem magazine that he also snorted a line of crystal meth before attending his physical examination, giving him a “big, juicy 4F,” meaning failure and rejection from service.

Although Nugent told The Independent in 2006 that he actually got student deferments and just made all of this up to freak out his stoner interviewer at High Times, there is evidence to suggest that he wasn’t lying, although the evidence is inconclusive.

He did indeed get student deferments, according to an official military record obtained by mythbusting website Snopes. However, once those ran out, he absolutely did get a “4F,” although the records do not specify why.

Cowards with guns won't make you a patriot, it makes you a coward with no balls who owns a gun...and in Nugent's case, he also happens to be a pedophile...Google that too!

#6806   2013/01/25 04:39PM
    simplyirresi...

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason (teabagging wingnut) is like administering medicine to the dead."

#6807   2013/01/25 08:55PM
    OspreyGirl

Quote simplyirresistible: "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason (teabagging wingnut) is like administering medicine to the dead."

ROTFLMAO....wow, it's amazing how dumb they are...if only they would take the meds now, MAYBE some sense of reason will pop up...

#6808   2013/01/25 09:13PM
    OspreyGirl

OH SNAP...you know you're a fricking idiot if Faux News don't want you on their crazy payroll anymore...

Oh my God, I'm crying laughing...

Sarah Palin has parted ways with Fox News, multiple outlets wrote on Friday.

Real Clear Politics was the first to report that Palin — who reportedly signed a $1 million-a-year contract with the network in 2010 — will not be renewing it. The New York Times' Brian Stelter later confirmed the news with Fox News.

A "source close to Palin" told RCP that she had turned down a new offer. Fox News merely told the New York Times in a statement that it wished her the best.

The news is not very surprising, but it does highlight, as much as anything, Palin's diminished relevance. Reports about the increasingly icy relationship between Palin and Fox News CEO Roger Ailes have been circulating for years. He has mocked her in public, and is said to have privately labeled her "stupid." Meanwhile, her public profile has waned as the years since her bid for the vice presidency grind on.

In August, New York magazine's Gabriel Sherman wrote that a new contract for Palin was a very iffy thing indeed. That report came the day after Palin publicly complained that the network had canceled some of her appearances.

By the time her contract ended, it had been since mid-December that Palin had appeared on Fox News at all.

HA HAAA HAAAAA.....she was too dumb for the devil...well, well, well...

Maybe her stupid a@@ can get a job selling lipstick to pigs...maybe she can let them borrow some of those $1K+ suits she racked up during her VP 'country first' 2008 campaign with that old guy...

#6809   2013/01/26 02:38PM
    OspreyGirl

Reminder - the President and Sec. Clinton are on '60 Minutes' tomorrow...

CBS’ “60 Minutes” has released a video preview of the joint interview with President Barack Obama and outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. In it, Obama thanked Clinton and praised her for her service to the country and Clinton talked about how the once bitter rivals came to work so well together.

Interviewer Steve Kroft asked the president and Secretary of State why they had chosen to do a joint interview.

“Well, the main thing is I just wanted to have a chance to publicly say thank you,” Obama said. “Because I think Hillary will go down as one of the finest Secretaries of State we’ve had. It has been a great collaboration over the last four years.”

When Kroft asked Clinton how the two of them were able to put aside their differences after their long and bitter primary battle for the 2008 nomination, the Secretary said that both of them earnestly wanted to do what was best for the country.

“A few years ago, it would have been seen as improbable,” she said. “But I’ve gone around the world on behalf of the president and our country, and one of the things I say to people, because I think it helps them understand, I say, look, in politics and in democracy, sometimes you win elections, sometimes you lose elections. I worked very hard, but I lost. And then President Obama asked me to be Secretary of State and I said yes. Why did he ask me and why did I say yes? Because we both love our country.”

Here's a clip of the interview:

landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=69016&sitesection=sacbee&VID=242...

#6810   2013/01/26 05:50PM
    simplyirresi...

Quote OspreyGirl: OH SNAP...you know you're a fricking idiot if Faux News don't want you on their crazy payroll anymore...

Oh my God, I'm crying laughing...

Sarah Palin has parted ways with Fox News, multiple outlets wrote on Friday.

Real Clear Politics was the first to report that Palin — who reportedly signed a $1 million-a-year contract with the network in 2010 — will not be renewing it. The New York Times' Brian Stelter later confirmed the news with Fox News.

A "source close to Palin" told RCP that she had turned down a new offer. Fox News merely told the New York Times in a statement that it wished her the best.

The news is not very surprising, but it does highlight, as much as anything, Palin's diminished relevance. Reports about the increasingly icy relationship between Palin and Fox News CEO Roger Ailes have been circulating for years. He has mocked her in public, and is said to have privately labeled her "stupid." Meanwhile, her public profile has waned as the years since her bid for the vice presidency grind on.

In August, New York magazine's Gabriel Sherman wrote that a new contract for Palin was a very iffy thing indeed. That report came the day after Palin publicly complained that the network had canceled some of her appearances.

By the time her contract ended, it had been since mid-December that Palin had appeared on Fox News at all.

HA HAAA HAAAAA.....she was too dumb for the devil...well, well, well...

Maybe her stupid a@@ can get a job selling lipstick to pigs...maybe she can let them borrow some of those $1K+ suits she racked up during her VP 'country first' 2008 campaign with that old guy...

Oh thank God she is back in Alaska. I feel so much safer knowing she is on that back porch full time keeping an eye on Russia for us.

« 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list