recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Democratic no bash part 2

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Democratic no bash part 2

Started by cats meow at 2009/01/29 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/19 05:32PM, Views: 612699, Replies: 6846
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/01/29 02:32PM
    Democratic no bash part 2
    cats meow

could not find our old thread, just wanted to share a website
    lovinthesoaps turned me on to, media matters, it is great

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/29 02:34PM
    #2   2009/01/29 02:47PM
    Re: Democratic no bash part 2
    raving

Thanks cats....I will check it out!

#3   2009/01/29 03:17PM
    luvinthesoaps

What happened to our orginal thread? I guess we'll just haveto make sure it stays on the first page from now on!

#4   2009/01/29 06:25PM
    wannazach

Hi guys!!! Got an update on the $150,000 worth of clothes Ms Falin had. Remember the ole "they are going right back" and "they do not belong to me" and then the famous "we are donating them to charity" that she tried to get us to believe? Well two weeks ago the Repulicans at their headquarters told reporters the clothes where all in garbage bags tossed aside there. NOW today, Falin's niece is autioning some of them off on ebay. She is asking thousands for the red pumps that she wore...Now isn't that just the dangdest thing? You betcha!

#5   2009/01/30 05:24AM
    cats meow

Quote wannazach: Hi guys!!! Got an update on the $150,000 worth of clothes Ms Falin had. Remember the ole "they are going right back" and "they do not belong to me" and then the famous "we are donating them to charity" that she tried to get us to believe? Well two weeks ago the Repulicans at their headquarters told reporters the clothes where all in garbage bags tossed aside there. NOW today, Falin's niece is autioning some of them off on ebay. She is asking thousands for the red pumps that she wore...Now isn't that just the dangdest thing? You betcha!

very interesting, wonder if rush will mention that

#6   2009/01/30 01:58PM
    wannazach

Quote cats meow:
    Quote wannazach: Hi guys!!! Got an update on the $150,000 worth of clothes Ms Falin had. Remember the ole "they are going right back" and "they do not belong to me" and then the famous "we are donating them to charity" that she tried to get us to believe? Well two weeks ago the Repulicans at their headquarters told reporters the clothes where all in garbage bags tossed aside there. NOW today, Falin's niece is autioning some of them off on ebay. She is asking thousands for the red pumps that she wore...Now isn't that just the dangdest thing? You betcha!

very interesting, wonder if rush will mention that

LMAO, you know he will! NOT!!!

Wasn't it great to see Obama sign the equal pay bill yesterday????? Bush couldn't even spell equall pay!

#7   2009/01/30 04:46PM
    luvinthesoaps

Quote cats meow: could not find our old thread, just wanted to share a website

Hey cats, and everyone else, if you are intersted I have another program you might like. It is a news program called Democracy Now, and it is the best news program I have ever found!!! It is an hour long weekday program, the first 15 minutes are dedicated to the top stories of the day or previous day, then the remaining 45 minutes are analysis of domestic and global events. Very informative!
    Cats, in Buffalo it is on WBBF 1120 AM, and WHLD 1270 AM 8am M-F. In Binghamton it is on WSQX 91.5 FM 12pm M-F. You can also just go to their website and watch the broadcast.

For everyone else, you can go to the website, just google Democracy Now, hit stations near the top of the page, scroll down to the bottom hit all stations and it lists state by state, city by city. It is an national and international program so it can be heard in Canada, and a few other countries.
    Also you can just watch the broadcast on their web site.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/30 04:48PM
    #8   2009/01/31 07:48AM
    cats meow

Quote luvinthesoaps:
    Quote cats meow: could not find our old thread, just wanted to share a website

Hey cats, and everyone else, if you are intersted I have another program you might like. It is a news program called Democracy Now, and it is the best news program I have ever found!!! It is an hour long weekday program, the first 15 minutes are dedicated to the top stories of the day or previous day, then the remaining 45 minutes are analysis of domestic and global events. Very informative!
    Cats, in Buffalo it is on WBBF 1120 AM, and WHLD 1270 AM 8am M-F. In Binghamton it is on WSQX 91.5 FM 12pm M-F. You can also just go to their website and watch the broadcast.

For everyone else, you can go to the website, just google Democracy Now, hit stations near the top of the page, scroll down to the bottom hit all stations and it lists state by state, city by city. It is an national and international program so it can be heard in Canada, and a few other countries.
    Also you can just watch the broadcast on their web site.

thanks, i will check it out, we are in pittsburg for the weekend

#9   2009/01/31 10:32AM
    luvinthesoaps

Have a nice weekend Cats!!!!

#10   2009/01/31 05:31PM
    wannazach

Too funny! Palin caught lying to her own party! My what a wicked web she weaves. I bet she drop by to pick up her fancy clothes!!!

blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2009/01/palin-stiffs-th.htmlunny!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list