recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: New posters introduction!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TOP: New posters introduction!

Started by ADMIN at 2009/01/05 01:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 09:33PM, Views: 18196, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2010/07/19 11:12AM
    re: Y & R info
    Kashmira

Hi - Could you please tell me the name of the actress who plays Meggie McLean on the Young and Restless.

#72   2010/07/19 11:16AM
    Re: New posters introduction!
    Kashmira

Hi - I am new to the soap board but have been interested in the comings and goings of people in the soap world for about 30 years. I look forward to being even more updated.

Regards

#73   2010/07/20 10:13AM
    chychy65

Quote Kashmira: Hi - Could you please tell me the name of the actress who plays Meggie McLean on the Young and Restless.

Hi Kashmira, lovely name..

Sean Young is the one who is playing meggie..

stop in the other threads in the lounge also... you will enjoy..

have a good one
    chy

#74   2010/09/09 03:52PM
    PrincessTwo

Hello - I have been watching Y&R or I should say got back to watching it because of my daughter - I watched when it first started .... not to give away that I am older hahaha! It is interesting to read some of the thoughts I already had - thank you.

#75   2010/09/13 07:37PM
    judy61

I am pretty new...I have been posting for a few months.
    I am 62 years old, and married for 43 years!....I am a writer trying to get published.....I love this board, and look forward to getting to know everyone here!!!!
    judy

#76   2010/09/29 10:20PM
    Lady Peach

Hi everyone! As you can tell by my avatar and my username, I'm a huge nerd when it comes to cartoons and video games, but I love watching my soaps everyday. I would feel incomplete without them (haha). So far I've watched Guiding Light and now have been viewing Young and the restless. Of course I haven't watched it from the very beginning since I'm only 19, but that's okay I guess. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

By the way: whoever posts the spoilers for Young and the restless; You are awesome!:D lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/29 10:21PM
    #77   2011/01/30 05:06PM
    care29

New to the community. Love Y&R, have been watching since the 80's. It is the last daytime soap left that enjoy. CBS axed my ther favorites. B&B blows....so it is just Y&R these days!!!!

#78   2011/06/04 11:08PM
    nerole

Something My Father Put Together A Few Years Ago
    by Loren E Guerin on Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 5:24pm
    Being "The Young and the Restless" in the "Search for Tomorrow" we find that "As the World Turns" "The Days of our Lives" soon pass and we end up in "Texas" with "The Doctors" of "General Hospital" at "The Edge of Nite".But it is "Ryan's Hope" that "All of my Children" have more than "One Life to Live" and will follow "The Guiding Lite" "To Another World". Buy - Gerald Cunningham--passed away last Friday

#79   2011/06/21 07:50AM
    what is scr...

Hello everyone like you I just started yesterday also read message boards for years also. I am 70 yrs young. I MISSED THE EMMYS want to know if anyone knows if there is a replay at sometime on computer or tv or if I can buy a DVD Iam in canada and cannot always get clips previews etc. Thanks Leliah

#80   2011/07/03 02:51PM
    Gator77

Quote what is screen nam: Hello everyone like you I just started yesterday also read message boards for years also. I am 70 yrs young. I MISSED THE EMMYS want to know if anyone knows if there is a replay at sometime on computer or tv or if I can buy a DVD Iam in canada and cannot always get clips previews etc. Thanks Leliah

You could try youtube and search for 38th daytime Emmys! HTH!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list