recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: New posters introduction!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TOP: New posters introduction!

Started by ADMIN at 2009/01/05 01:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 06:22PM, Views: 18917, Replies: 103
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2009/12/02 07:39PM
    Re: New posters introduction!
    raving

welcome all newbies, have fun

#52   2009/12/02 07:40PM
    dcorn

Quote raving: welcome all newbies, have fun

raving my friend glad to see you!♥♥

#53   2009/12/16 03:31AM
    aleks

3) Well hello all GH fans im aleks and have watched this show since i was 5 ill be 47 dec 21rst lol and im so addicted i wanna say hope to get to know you and hopefully chat to some of tc you Happy Holidays......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/16 03:32AM
    #54   2009/12/26 11:22AM
    LongtimeYRVi...

Hi! I just joined today. I've been reading the updates, etc., for a while now. I had to ask in a post how to find this lounge! Anyway, I've been a fan of Y&R for years! I'm a mom of two special needs kids. I guess that's it for now except for saying that this seems to be a really friendly message board!

#55   2009/12/27 11:24AM
    ilovemedanes

Quote LongtimeYRViewer: Hi! I just joined today. I've been reading the updates, etc., for a while now. I had to ask in a post how to find this lounge! Anyway, I've been a fan of Y&R for years! I'm a mom of two special needs kids. I guess that's it for now except for saying that this seems to be a really friendly message board!

Welcome and enjoy! The Y&R mb posters are a hoot

#56   2009/12/28 11:20AM
    chychy65

Quote LongtimeYRViewer: Hi! I just joined today. I've been reading the updates, etc., for a while now. I had to ask in a post how to find this lounge! Anyway, I've been a fan of Y&R for years! I'm a mom of two special needs kids. I guess that's it for now except for saying that this seems to be a really friendly message board!

welcome feel free to get into any games or chats that are in the lounge.... see ya on the y and r board... i am a true fan... even tho they are killin me with the SHAM relationship.

#57   2010/01/11 12:18PM
    chychy65

Quote donbru: I came onboard a few months ago and posted a few posts and got busy but came back last week and I am really enjoying the YnR board and just found out about the Lounge yesterday. I am not bashful and I love to talk and share my opionions and try to be a fun poster so you will be seeing a lot of me. I am really liking the boards and finding some really nice people. Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to talking to all of you.

welcome, again... i see you on the yound and rest.. board and also feel free to join in our lounge threads... we have a ball!!

#58   2010/01/13 11:03AM
    beatles

hi, i am new to this site and would first like to say hi and i have plenty of comments to say to our cbs.people who are cancelling all our soaps!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list