recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: New posters introduction!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TOP: New posters introduction!

Started by ADMIN at 2009/01/05 01:36PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/11 11:29AM, Views: 19162, Replies: 105
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2009/08/08 11:18AM
    Re: New posters introduction!
    dcorn

Quote Willow Girl Rocks:
    Quote raving:
    Quote Willow Girl Rocks:
    Quote raving:
    Quote Miss B Haven: Hi...I have posted on the Young and the Restless. I don't find that alot of people talk much. It is always the same people that talk back and forth. I guess it is hard to break into a circle of friends on this.

actually...as long as youre an honest moral person...most everyone will talk to anyone...good to have you aboard blue and miss b haven! Im excited to see some newer posters!

Like I said , someone is always ready to judge you , God is my judge , not anyone else .
    I've made mistakes , who hasn't , I have asked God to forgive me and that is between me and him and no one else .
    I have learned from them , and I am an honest and moral person now .
    I have put the past behind me , I wish others good do the same .

what? LAMO>....ok I was simply addressing miss b,...and welcoming her....I guess it does say new posters introduction...or did I get that wrong?

right on rav!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/08/08 11:19AM
    #42   2009/08/08 03:46PM
    shirley 2

Quote dcorn:
    Quote Willow Girl Rocks:
    Quote raving:
    Quote Willow Girl Rocks:
    Quote raving:
    Quote Miss B Haven: Hi...I have posted on the Young and the Restless. I don't find that alot of people talk much. It is always the same people that talk back and forth. I guess it is hard to break into a circle of friends on this.

actually...as long as youre an honest moral person...most everyone will talk to anyone...good to have you aboard blue and miss b haven! Im excited to see some newer posters!

Like I said , someone is always ready to judge you , God is my judge , not anyone else .
    I've made mistakes , who hasn't , I have asked God to forgive me and that is between me and him and no one else .
    I have learned from them , and I am an honest and moral person now .
    I have put the past behind me , I wish others good do the same .

what? LAMO>....ok I was simply addressing miss b,...and welcoming her....I guess it does say new posters introduction...or did I get that wrong?

right on rav!

I will also agree to that

#43   2009/08/09 06:59PM
    Miss B Haven

Quote Blue 501:

You are right. It took a really long time for anyone to say anything to me. Usually I have to say something controversial to get a response and that carries its own risk. A few people talk to me now, though, so just hang in there.

Thank you for writing and letting me know thay I am not the only one this has happened to. I am sure we'll start talking about something really neat and then everyone will want to join in our conversation. Which is fine and dandy.

#44   2009/08/09 07:01PM
    Miss B Haven

Quote dcorn: miss b . and blue,

you must post at night, i do not recall seeing you in the mornings. but feel welcome to post in daily thread!

Thank you for replying. I do post at night after I have seen the show during that day. I appreciate you writing.

#45   2009/08/09 07:07PM
    Miss B Haven

I want to thank all of you who have replied and welcomed me aboard. I look forward to talking with you all. Oh and do you guys discuss Y and R here or do you do it on the "Comments" section of the Y and R storyline page? I sure have some ideas about the show and want to post them for discussion.

#46   2009/08/10 06:04PM
    Tammer

Quote Miss B Haven: I want to thank all of you who have replied and welcomed me aboard. I look forward to talking with you all. Oh and do you guys discuss Y and R here or do you do it on the "Comments" section of the Y and R storyline page? I sure have some ideas about the show and want to post them for discussion.

Hi Miss B Haven,
    You can talk about Y&R in their forum, however if you want to chat about "non topic" issues you can join us in the Lounge. There are many topics that may interest you there.
    Happy posting!

#47   2009/08/11 01:50PM
    REDMIDGET

I am fairly new been on for a few mouth. And I have enjoyed reading all of the great comments, And I have posted a few myself. My sister started me on this great post. And I really do love posting with everyone. (Hello everyone.)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/08/11 01:55PM
    #48   2009/08/11 09:13PM
    Miss B Haven

Quote REDMIDGET: I am fairly new been on for a few mouth. And I have enjoyed reading all of the great comments, And I have posted a few myself. My sister started me on this great post. And I really do love posting with everyone. (Hello everyone.)

Welcome!

#49   2009/10/26 11:27AM
    ShoulderPadQ...

Hi Im a newbie. I enjoy reading all the comments and look foward to posting some myself.

#50   2009/10/28 07:59PM
    Africa

Though I’ve posted on Y&R, and B&B daily updates; I’m fairly new to posting in the lounge – started earlier this month when I found a the thread for ‘HW of Hotlanta.’ Thus, far I am enjoying reading commentary, posting and communicating with folks – ‘ain’t nothin’ but a G-thang!’

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list