recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Republican No Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Republican No Bash Thread

Started by Kathryn (Admin) at 2008/09/08 07:08AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 08:39AM, Views: 1203656, Replies: 7244
    « 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 » »| page:
    #6691   2012/10/10 01:49PM
    Re: Republican No Bash Thread
    StL Cardinal...

Mooch Complains About Living In The White House…

weaselzippers.us/2012/10/10/mooch-complains-about-
    living-in-the-white-house/

---->>>We will be glad to get Wookie Moochelle out of the White House too....She can head to Hawaii any time she wants!! Chooom!! Choom!!

The toughest part of the job for first lady Michelle Obama? Not being able to stroll around her local drugstore.

In an interview with NBC’s iVillage, the first lady said she sometimes chafes at the bubble of the White House.

“I can’t walk outside. I can’t take my dog for a walk,” the first lady said.

Acknowledging that most Americans face much more hardship and difficulty than she does, she said she nevertheless sometimes regrets the “loss of privacy” and “loss of anonymity.”

“I tease, it’s like one day I am going to walk out that gate. I’m just going to walk out. I’m going to walk out. No one’s going to know, I’m not going to notify anybody and I’m just going to walk … I’m going to go to CVS,” she said.

“I find myself gazing at CVS. I just want to walk in there, walk in there and walk around, pick up some soap,” she said.

#6692   2012/10/10 03:34PM
    StL Cardinal...

Wife Of Army Sniper Killed In Afghanistan Overjoyed To Hear Romney Talk About Her Husband, “One Of The Last Things He Said To Me Was ‘I Need A New President’”…

weaselzippers.us/2012/10/10/wife-of-army-sniper-
    killed-in-afghanistan-overjoyed-to-hear-romney-
    talk-about-her-husband-one-of-the-last-things-
    he-said-to-me-was-i-need-a-new-president/

---->>>Yet more proof that our Military knows that we don't have a President that supports our Military men and women with his heart....

“One of the last things my husband said to me before he was killed, when I would ask him, ‘Chris, what do you need over there? What can I send you?’ he said, ‘I need a new president,’” Horton recalled.

#6693   2012/10/10 04:16PM
    StL Cardinal...

Quote StL Cardinal Fan: Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

---->>>>And Obama said in his book, “when push comes to shove I will side with Islam.” Read the article look at the pictures. Wake the he11 up America!!

www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

Inscription on Obama's ring

The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah’s prophet.

---->>>>Obama is not an apostate Muslim. He is a taqiyya Muslim: one who who hides his Muslim faith in an "infidel" country to try to bring about Muslim influence and eventual conquest of that country.

This is a well recognized concept in Islam. Muslims are allowed to pretend to be Christians or Jews, to drink alcohol, eat unclean foods, practice unclean sexual acts, whatever, as long as their faith is true devotion to the triumph of Islam. The 9/11 hijackers were allowed, even encouraged, great leeway in their public conduct to escape notice as devout Muslims.

Also, I think Obama is using this practice to justify in his own mind his homosexuality, drinking, eating foods forbidden to Muslims, and living a lie. This wedding ring symbolizes his "marriage" to Allah and excuses everything.

#6694   2012/10/11 02:42PM
    StL Cardinal...

Quote StL Cardinal Fan: New O’Keefe video: Obama campaign staffer caught helping activist vote twice

---->>>These libtards need to be busted for voter fraud. Liberals can't win without cheating....Wake up America this is exactly why VOTER ID is needed!!

Read more:
    //dailycaller.com/2012/10/10/new-okeefe-video-
    obama-campaign-staffer-caught-helping-activist-
    vote-twice/#ixzz28v10wfpU

Videographer James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas caught an official for President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign helping who she thought was an Obama supporter set herself up to vote more than once in November.

Stephanie Caballero is the regional field director for Obama’s Organizing For America in Houston, Texas. Federal Election Commission documents show, according to Project Veritas, that Caballero is a “salaried employee of the DNC [Democratic National Committee].”

Caballero is caught on camera helping the young woman try to vote in Florida and Texas in the upcoming election.

---->>>>It looks like OFA Director Stepanie Caballero was fired by the DNC after she got caught in the James O'Keefe sting helping someone to vote in 2 different states...I bet she was fired for "getting caught" not for the "fraud" that she committed!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/11 02:43PM
    #6695   2012/10/11 03:04PM
    StL Cardinal...

RNC to DOJ: Investigate Obama Campaign Contributions

---->>>I'm sure Holder will treat this with the same speed of investigation as he has done with Fast and Furious.

www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/11/RNC-
    Chair-Attorney-General-Obama-Campaign

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chair Reince Priebus fired off a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder today calling for an investigation into hundreds of millions of dollars in undisclosed Obama campaign contributions.

In part, the letter reads:

"The President's campaign committee does not use the industry standard practices to guard against receiving fraudulent or excessive contributions via the internet," Priebus alleges in the letter. "As a result, the President's campaign committee is vulnerable to the receipt of prohibited contributions. Their failure to adhere to the industry standard has caused these questions regarding whether the campaign is deliberately inviting prohibited contributions."

#6696   2012/10/11 08:05PM
    StL Cardinal...

Looks like Joe Blow looked worse that Obummer....Go Paul Ryan.

#6697   2012/10/11 10:07PM
    GiveMeLiberty

Quote StL Cardinal Fan: Looks like Joe Blow looked worse that Obummer....Go Paul Ryan.

I am praying that Joe becomes mute. He is ignorant, rude and a jerk and we don't need to hear another word from his, that orifice of the uber-offal.

#6698   2012/10/12 07:05AM
    StL Cardinal...

Here are the debate headlines.....

Chris Wallace on Joe Biden: “I’ve Never Seen a Debate Where one Candidate Was So Disrespectful”

Biden was Most Disrespectful Debater Ever

Biden Interrupted Ryan 82 Times

CNBC: 56% Ryan, 36% Biden

CNN: 48% Ryan, 44% Biden

Governor Mike Huckabee: “Joe Biden Came Across Like Obnoxious Drunk… Loud and Boisterous”

Judge Napolitano on Joe Biden: “What a Jacka$$”

Paul Ryan Nails Joe Biden: “I Know You’re Under a Lot of Duress to Make Up for Lost Ground”

NBC’s Tom Brokaw Scolds Biden For “Laughing During A Discussion About Thermonuclear War”…

Biden Throws Intelligence Community Under the Bus, Says They Are To Blame For Benghazi Scandal…

Ryan to Biden: If You’re Protecting Catholics, Why Are They Suing You?

Biden swaps ‘hope and change’ for ‘interrupt and laugh’

VP Debate in 9 Seconds
    //iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=153423

#6699   2012/10/12 11:15AM
    Coastie

If you think the numbers in the September jobs report were skewed to help President Barack Obama, you may be right!
    >>It was the highest gain in over 30 years - 1 month before the election.
    >>Parts of California were late reporting its job numbers for September and they were not included in the job report!
    Just a little state like California - the most populated state in the U.S. and in the top 3 for the worst unemployment rate (only behind Rhode Island and Nevada).
    >>How could that possibly make a difference

#6700   2012/10/12 05:24PM
    Coastie

Movie portraying American oil and natural gas producers as greedy polluters was financed by the United Arab Emirates!
    A new film starring Matt Damon presents American oil and natural gas producers as money-grubbing villains purportedly poisoning rural American towns. It is therefore of particular note that it is financed in part by the royal family of the oil-rich United Arab Emirates.
    Here’s the full trailer for the film Promised Land.
    It’s the kind of exposé of the potential hazards of U.S. domestic energy production that can only be bankrolled by one of the world’s largest oil exporters and producers of natural gas:
    //www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j_hecewwC6E

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/12 05:27PM
    « 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list