recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Republican No Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Republican No Bash Thread

Started by Kathryn (Admin) at 2008/09/08 07:08AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 08:45PM, Views: 1119608, Replies: 7209
    « 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 » »| page:
    #6631   2012/09/27 08:24AM
    Re: Republican No Bash Thread
    StL Cardinal...

Soak the Rich: Docs Show Warren Charged $675/Hr in Bankruptcy Case

www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/26/
    Elizabeth-Warren-Charged-Asbestos-Claimants-
    675-an-Hour-in-Bankruptcy-Case

---->>>Not only is she a fake indian but a fake lawyer too...Go Scott Brown!!

#6632   2012/09/27 03:31PM
    StL Cardinal...

Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

---->>>>Best Comment: The USA is now an “I can get free sh**” nation. And as long as free stuff is offered or a way to get by and not work, there will be many signing on.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzNgjq1PG78

We must not forget this one. “I won’t have to pay my mortgage…”

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

---->>>>Shows how easily led by the nose these uninformed sheep truly are.

‘Free’ cell phones actually cost taxpayers $3.3 billion

//nypost.com/p/blogs/capitol/free_cell_phones_actually_
    cost_taxpayers_wZP2a3UntB8nE8gaFe5VZL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/27 03:32PM
    #6633   2012/09/27 04:52PM
    StL Cardinal...

SEIU paid anti-Romney protesters $11/hour in Ohio [VIDEO]

dailycaller.com/2012/09/27/seiu-paid-anti-
    romney-protesters-11hour-in-cleveland-
    video/#ixzz27iWdXLJM

--->>>Easy Obamabucks from SEIU.....

Video of a Barack Obama supporter boasting that she would vote for the the president because he gave her a free “Obama phone” made headlines Thursday.

The amateur filmmaker who shot the footage also has released video revealing that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) paid protestors during a recent rally for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney .

Both videos were shot at a Romney rally in Bedford, Ohio on Wednesday, the filmmaker, who asked to be unnamed, told The Daily Caller.

In the video, protesters — chanting slogans like “Romney go home!” and “We don’t need no bad economy” — confirmed that SEIU organizers “are paying $11.00 an hour,” and that they had been bused into the suburb.

Another SEIU member in the video explained that while some of them were paid, others were community activists.

#6634   2012/09/27 06:19PM
    StL Cardinal...

Quote StL Cardinal Fan: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

---->>>>Best Comment: The USA is now an “I can get free sh**” nation. And as long as free stuff is offered or a way to get by and not work, there will be many signing on.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzNgjq1PG78

We must not forget this one. “I won’t have to pay my mortgage…”

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

---->>>>Shows how easily led by the nose these uninformed sheep truly are.

‘Free’ cell phones actually cost taxpayers $3.3 billion

//nypost.com/p/blogs/capitol/free_cell_phones_actually_
    cost_taxpayers_wZP2a3UntB8nE8gaFe5VZL

---->>>>This was a great comment to the Obamaphone video...

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. ~Winston Churchill

#6635   2012/09/29 06:46AM
    StL Cardinal...

Hillary: ‘Loosen Regulation’ Because ‘Too Many People Still Can’t Find Jobs’-In Tunisia, Egypt, Libya

cnsnews.com/news/article/hillary-loosen-
    regulation-because-too-many-people-still-
    can-t-find-jobs-tunisia-egypt

Speaking to a group of foreign ministers from Arab nations at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York on Friday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton expressed support for loosening regulations, particularly on small businesses, because “too many people still can’t find jobs”--in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya.

---->>>Friggin' Hillary and all of her little buddies need to go....Our gov. seems to be more concerned about other countires not beeing able to find jobs for their citizens than the ones that she is supposed to be representing....the USA! I just makes me mad as hell, we have to get all of the Liberal /Progressive /Communists out of office in November or we are headed to the land of no return.....

#6636   2012/09/29 07:10AM
    StL Cardinal...

Obama: “I Will Stand With the Muslims.”

---->>>I want a President that will "ALWAYS STAND WTIH THE AMERICANS"....Ovomit is not an American and never will be.

Note what B. Hussein Obama says in his own words. They are from his books entitled “Dreams of My Father” and “Audacity of Hope.

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.

B. Hussein was writing about the injustices suffered by some in America. In that context he wrote that sentence.

Will injustices in America ever go away completely? No. We live in an imperfect world. Therefore, will the situation ever arise by which Muslims in the United States will cry out for B. Hussein to lean in their favor. Of course. And will he?

Well, he’s already said he will “stand with the Muslims.” Need we go any further?

More from “Dreams of My Father,” B. Hussein writes: “I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.

www.conservativecrusader.com/articles/
    b-hussein-obama-i-will-stand-with-the-muslims

#6637   2012/09/29 07:42PM
    Coastie

David Plouffe, Obama's most trusted advisor took piles of cash from the joint venture partner of Irancell, which has been described by the US Government as "fully owned" by Iran's Revolutionary Guard.

>>>>>If this is who Obama trusts, can you trust Obama?

www.secureamericanow.org/plouffe/

#6638   2012/09/30 11:55AM
    Coastie

There is a natural instinct to feel worried when the numbers flash on the big screen and CNN and MSNBC talking heads perkily report that Mitt Romney is behind in the polls because his campaign is one long gaffe and America hates bigots and Mormons. But of course being ahead in the polls is easier when they’re skewed to your party.
    From John McLaughlin, a speaker at the Freedom Center’s West Coast Retreat last spring, comes an analysis of just how distorted those polls are. Taking a look at swing state polling, McLaughlin notes that Florida has a 40/42 R/D party registration split but recent media polls have a 6-9 percent tilt toward a Democratic sample.
    And what McLaughlin notes is that the rate of bias has increased throughout September to create the fake groundswell of support effect and fears that swing states have turned on Romney.
    On September 11 and 12, Democrats were being over-sampled by 3 percent. Two days later they were being over-sampled by 4 percent. A week later by 5 percent. By September 23rd, they were being over-sampled by 6 percent. By the 26th they were being over-sampled by 9 percent.
    As a result of all that hard work, Obama’s lead increased from 5 percent during a 3 percent oversampling to 9 percent during a 9 percent oversampling suggesting that not only was Obama not gaining, but that he was actually falling behind.

www.frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/how-the-obamamedia-faked-obamas-groundswel...

#6639   2012/09/30 07:05PM
    StL Cardinal...

1 Million Using Obama Phones in Ohio

www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/30/
    1-million-using-Obama-phones-Ohio

According to the Federal Communications Communication, a program that gives free or subsidized phones to low-income people has doubled in the state of Ohio over the past year, to cover more than 1 million people. The Dayton Daily News reports that the program cost the state of Ohio almost $27 million – just in the first quarter of 2012. That was a more than $11 million increase from the same period the previous year.

Taxpayers are covering this program two ways: direct cash expenditures, and a raise in phone rates via the “Universal Service Fund” charge on phone bills.

No wonder so many voters in Ohio are supporting Obama. They are getting Obama phones.

#6640   2012/10/01 09:24AM
    Coastie

Paul Ryan is right, Eric Holder should be fired over the Fast and Furious scandal/cover-up.
    >>>>>>>>Or did President Oblame-O's Executive order prevent Eric Holder from being blamed??

The Spanish language television news network Univision unleashed a bombshell investigative report on Operation Fast and Furious Sunday evening, finding that in January 2010 drug cartel hit men slaughtered students with weapons the United States government allowed to flow to them across the Mexican border.

“On January 30, 2010, a commando of at least 20 hit men parked themselves outside a birthday party of high school and college students in Villas de Salvarcar, Ciudad Juarez,” according to a version of the Univision report in English, on the ABC News website.

“Near midnight, the assassins, later identified as hired guns for the Mexican cartel La Linea, broke into a one-story house and opened fire on a gathering of nearly 60 teenagers. Outside, lookouts gunned down a screaming neighbor and several students who had managed to escape. Fourteen young men and women were killed, and 12 more were wounded before the hit men finally fled.”

www.dailycaller.com/2012/10/01/univision-report-connects-operation-fast-and-furi... />
    Edited to add:
    To all of you who still believe that Fast and Furious was started under the Bush Administration, look up "Operation Wide Receiver" which actually WAS and it was ended. Obama started Fast and Furious.

cdn.conservativebyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/83456.jpg

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/01 09:30AM
    « 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list