recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Republican No Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Republican No Bash Thread

Started by Kathryn (Admin) at 2008/09/08 07:08AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 10:52AM, Views: 1228854, Replies: 7260
    « 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 » »| page:
    #6451   2012/03/15 11:01PM
    Re: Republican No Bash Thread
    IngaOlaf

Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on raising the debt ceiling? He threatened to not pay:

- Social Security Retirees, Military Retirees, Social Security disability and Federal Retirees.-

- Now..let this sink in really good -

- He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens

- He did not threaten to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away from violent inmates

- He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired

- He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around

- He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff

- He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients

- He did not threaten the food stamp programs

- He did not threaten to not pay foreign aid

- He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters

- The list could go on and on. He is in full political re-election mode!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/15 11:04PM
    #6452   2012/03/16 03:39AM
    StL Cardinal...

Quote IngaOlaf: Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on raising the debt ceiling? He threatened to not pay:

- Social Security Retirees, Military Retirees, Social Security disability and Federal Retirees.-

- Now..let this sink in really good -

- He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens

- He did not threaten to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away from violent inmates

- He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired

- He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around

- He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff

- He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients

- He did not threaten the food stamp programs

- He did not threaten to not pay foreign aid

- He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters

- The list could go on and on. He is in full political re-election mode!

---->>>Great post Inga and 100% true!!!!

#6453   2012/03/18 06:22PM
    lovesit

Hey strangers! I came across a facebook post of someone talking about a new proposed law in Kansas that would allow docs, who are anti-abortion, to withhold info found during pregnancy that they feel would lead the mother to abort. Info like finding the baby has a fatal or permanently debilitating disease.
    Now I am anti abortion for the most part, but I just can't believe this. And as a pregnant mother of a toddler I simply don't have the time I used to to research these things. I'm hoping someone here knows more about it?

#6454   2012/03/19 08:01PM
    Coastie

If YOU don't play by Obama's rules, you don't get Obama Money!

-TX Planned Parenthood CEO Busted for Indecent Exposure
    www.reuters.com/article...

-Obama cuts Texas Medicaid Funds Over Texas right not to fund Abortions
    online.wsj.com/article/...

Isn't it great that this President doesn't play politics over women's health issues?

This administration started a "War on Women"

#6455   2012/03/21 10:40AM
    Coastie

(AP)-BOULDER CITY, Nev. — President Obama will tout investments in “renewable” energy Wednesday at the local Copper Mountain Solar 1 plant, although the plant has only five full-time employees.
    The plant, owned by San Diego-based energy company Sempra, was built in late 2010 at a cost of $141 million. Funding included $42 million in federal-government tax credits and $12 million in tax-rebate commitments from the state of Nevada.
    Construction of the plant involved over 300 part-time jobs, but currently only five full-time employees operate the plant, a Sempra spokeswoman confirmed. That comes out to $10.8 million in tax-dollar subsidies per employee.

#6456   2012/03/21 01:54PM
    StL Cardinal...

Did Obama Assassinate Clinton Delegates?

gulagbound.com/27615/did-obama-assassinate-clinton-delegates/

“George Soros met with Hillary and Obama. Soros said his agenda was to tear this economy down to the ground. Obama said, ‘no problem.’ Hillary said, ‘no way.’”

---->>>Interesting article!

#6457   2012/03/21 02:17PM
    StL Cardinal...

Postman: Ayers family put 'foreigner' Obama through school

wnd.com/2012/03/postman-ayers-family-put-foreigner-obama-through-school/

----->>>Those mailmen know what is going on in their routes, I know I love the occasional chat for neighborhood scoop from mine.

#6458   2012/03/26 03:29PM
    Coastie

emergingcorruption.com/2012/03/why-obama-will-lose-in-november/
    America has not been prospering for the last four years during which Barack Obama has been President. And everyone knows it.
    The U.S. sovereign debt rating was downgraded for the first time while he occupied the Oval Office.
    Federal spending (25% of GDP) is the highest since World War Two.
    Federal debt (67% of GDP) is the highest since just after the end of World War Two, and
    The nation has experienced, not only the longest recession, but the highest unemployment since the 1930s.

The price of gasoline continues to rise and there is nothing the White House can do to reduce it. Releasing oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve that exists for use only in an emergency will not do it and Americans are well aware that this administration has opposed or thwarted every effort to drill for more oil on federal lands.
    The failures of "green energy" companies that have cost Americans billions in loan guarantees are well known.

emergingcorruption.com/2012/03/why-obama-will-lose-in-november/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/26 03:31PM
    #6459   2012/03/26 06:57PM
    StL Cardinal...

Obama in 2013: ‘More Flexibility’

www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-2013-more-flexibility_634474.html

If one needed a reminder of why President Obama must be defeated in November, he provided it today in Seoul, where the end of his private conversation with Russian president Dmitri Medvedev was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

"More flexibility." That means more accommodation to Vladimir Putin's Russia. It also means, I dare say, greater hostility to Israel, and, in general, a second term foreign policy more in line with Obama's original instincts (e.g., the Cairo speech), once he's free of the domestic political constraints that have brought him, to some degree, toward the center.

#6460   2012/03/27 08:36AM
    Coastie

Quote StL Cardinal Fan: Obama in 2013: ‘More Flexibility’

www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-2013-more-flexibility_634474.html

If one needed a reminder of why President Obama must be defeated in November, he provided it today in Seoul, where the end of his private conversation with Russian president Dmitri Medvedev was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

"More flexibility." That means more accommodation to Vladimir Putin's Russia. It also means, I dare say, greater hostility to Israel, and, in general, a second term foreign policy more in line with Obama's original instincts (e.g., the Cairo speech), once he's free of the domestic political constraints that have brought him, to some degree, toward the center.

We have given Russia EVERYTHING that they've asked for since Obama has been in office, (remember Hillary's "re-set button")- expecting them to HELP in Syria/Libya. Of course, this administration is naive and inexperienced compared with Vladimir Putin!!
    Imagine how Israel will be treated if Obama does his win re-election?

Obama vincendus est

« 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list