recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Republican No Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Republican No Bash Thread

Started by Kathryn (Admin) at 2008/09/08 07:08AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/14 04:38PM, Views: 1113153, Replies: 7208
    « 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 » »| page:
    #6441   2012/03/08 01:48AM
    Re: Republican No Bash Thread
    IngaOlaf

Since I am here...

Sandra Fluke---just another lawyer joke.

A 30 year old woman on the dole for her education and is demanding even more money from the government to have sex??!!

IS THIS NOT LAUGHABLE???? In whose universe does she even have a leg up??? OOPS! Obama's 'verse....we are all going to hell, and soon...

#6442   2012/03/08 01:57AM
    IngaOlaf

Quote 2577Echo:
    Quote IngaOlaf: I am so over this web-site...the soaps were the anchor for it to matter, but my fave soaps are gone, and so are many of my fave posters...yeah, some of you still post here in this thread and I appreciate you guys!

But I am thinking that I will post my opinion somewhere and it will be banned, along with me! It just isn't like it used to be. And we are not talking about a long length of time either!

Just feeling gloomy tonight, I guess. But just wanted you guys to know that I have enjoyed this thread...

Inga/Olaf, two of my favorite soaps are gone, too. I do enjoy your posts, whichever MB I see them on. I also enjoy your sense of humor.

I miss some of the long-time posters, too. I didn't always agree, but I could respect the way the difference of opinion was presented. Take care.

Many thanks, Echo. I guess I may be feeling an end of an era here. Have enjoyed you also....and your posts...and I am glad to have the opportunity to let you know that!

Of course, that doesn't mean I won't be around for as long as it takes...but some things just don't feel right...I see opinions take a flight of fancy to bashing, and I just don't get why some get banned and some get a pass...

Will look for you, and here's hoping we can be here as long as we want to be!

#6443   2012/03/08 02:00AM
    IngaOlaf

One more thing, Echo....what's your avi about? Is that your plane?

#6444   2012/03/08 02:30AM
    2577Echo

Thanks to you, Inga/Olaf. I look forward to seeing you around, too, for as long as you feel like it.

My avi is the same as the plane I used to take lessons in years ago. I just like a little nostalgia every now and then and stumbled across the picture on a website.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/08 02:33AM
    #6445   2012/03/09 02:29PM
    Coastie

Quote IngaOlaf:.... I guess I may be feeling an end of an era here. Have enjoyed you also....and your posts...and I am glad to have the opportunity to let you know that!

Of course, that doesn't mean I won't be around for as long as it takes...but some things just don't feel right...I see opinions take a flight of fancy to bashing, and I just don't get why some get banned and some get a pass...

Yes, despite the fact that the dangerous Stop Online Piracy (SOPA) and Protect IP Acts (PIPA) were shelved after facing vehement opposition from the American people, Harry Reid will bring his cybersecurity bill to the floor for a vote—after refusing to allow debate on its contents. Harry Reid ignored Republicans who asked for the opportunity to debate and markup the legislation, because much like what happened with Obamacare, he doesn't want anyone to know what it is REALLY all about!

Please check back every now and again. I always felt "closer" to you, because we are both on the Left Coast!

#6446   2012/03/10 12:44AM
    IngaOlaf

Quote Coastie:
    Quote IngaOlaf:.... I guess I may be feeling an end of an era here. Have enjoyed you also....and your posts...and I am glad to have the opportunity to let you know that!

Yes, despite the fact that the dangerous Stop Online Piracy (SOPA) and Protect IP Acts (PIPA) were shelved after facing vehement opposition from the American people, Harry Reid will bring his cybersecurity bill to the floor for a vote—after refusing to allow debate on its contents. Harry Reid ignored Republicans who asked for the opportunity to debate and markup the legislation, because much like what happened with Obamacare, he doesn't want anyone to know what it is REALLY all about!

Please check back every now and again. I always felt "closer" to you, because we are both on the Left Coast!

Back at ya, Coastie!

I was really feeling some kind of heat breathing down the back of my neck when I wrote that....I will still post, but just more carefully, and not quite as often....God bless you, Coastie!!!

#6447   2012/03/10 12:45AM
    IngaOlaf

Quote 2577Echo: Thanks to you, Inga/Olaf. I look forward to seeing you around, too, for as long as you feel like it.

My avi is the same as the plane I used to take lessons in years ago. I just like a little nostalgia every now and then and stumbled across the picture on a website.

Cool! My father and brother were/are pilots....but you would have to tell me what kind of plane it is! I am interested!

#6448   2012/03/11 08:23AM
    pipposprincess

inga

good to see you are still here left you a message on your facebook page

#6449   2012/03/11 08:11PM
    IngaOlaf

Quote pipposprincess: inga

good to see you are still here left you a message on your facebook page

Hey, friend:

A soon as I learn to navigate through Facebook, I will respond! Thanks!

It was getting heated on B&B board. Will go more into it elsewhere....

Thank you all for your concern...will keep checking in here on our little ole' thread....XOXOXO

#6450   2012/03/13 03:51PM
    StL Cardinal...

Mexico's national voter IDs part of culture

www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-01-22

/mexico-national-voter-ID-cards/52779410/1

This is a great article in USA Today explaining voter ID process in Mexico....It is amazing that Mexicans are required by law to have a voter ID if they want to vote but in the USA having voter ID is considered "Racist"....Give me a friggin' break!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/13 03:51PM
    « 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list