recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Republican No Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Republican No Bash Thread

Started by Kathryn (Admin) at 2008/09/08 07:08AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 11:55AM, Views: 1248287, Replies: 7270
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/08 07:08AM
    Republican No Bash Thread
    Kathryn (Admin)

There have been a lot of political threads opened lately with this pending election, however most have turned into bash threads. In order for everyone to still be able to debate their politics, we are going to open 2 no bash threads. Please keep it friendly or these will be closed as well.

Remember not to copy and paste texts from other links, if we see this it will be removed...write them in your own words instead.

Happy Posting

Kathryn

#2   2008/09/08 07:13AM
    Re: Republican No Bash Thread
    alwaysEJ

Great idea Kathryn

The first thing I'd like to post here is that MSNBC has dropped Chris Matthews & Keith Olbermann as news anchors, finally realizing that these two men are not at all neutral in their election coverage. Chris Matthews, if you remember, is the man who said Obama sent a "tingle up his leg."

Maybe someone at MSNBC has begun to realize why they are last in the cable news ratings.

#3   2008/09/08 07:18AM
    alwaysEJ

Also in this thread I will post what I know about the candidates interviews & debates.

This week Bill O'Reilly will air his interview w/Obama. I believe most of the interview will be aired Monday & Tuesday nights. O'Reilly is on FoxNews at 8pm Eastern.

On Thursday night ABC will air Sarah Palin's interview with Charlie Gibson.

September 26 is the first Presidential debate. It will be held on the campus of Ole Miss in Oxford, MS.

October 2 is the Vice Presidential debate.

#4   2008/09/08 08:33AM
    cats meow

Quote alwaysEJ: Also in this thread I will post what I know about the candidates interviews & debates.

This week Bill O'Reilly will air his interview w/Obama. I believe most of the interview will be aired Monday & Tuesday nights. O'Reilly is on FoxNews at 8pm Eastern.

On Thursday night ABC will air Sarah Palin's interview with Charlie Gibson.

September 26 is the first Presidential debate. It will be held on the campus of Ole Miss in Oxford, MS.

October 2 is the Vice Presidential debate.

thank you for the info, i will be watching

#5   2008/09/08 12:48PM
    Touched

Quote alwaysEJ: Great idea Kathryn

The first thing I'd like to post here is that MSNBC has dropped Chris Matthews & Keith Olbermann as news anchors, finally realizing that these two men are not at all neutral in their election coverage. Chris Matthews, if you remember, is the man who said Obama sent a "tingle up his leg."

Maybe someone at MSNBC has begun to realize why they are last in the cable news ratings.

And shortly after that, butt cheeks in both parties tightened all over the country. It's reported that noone will now turn his back to Mr. Matthews for fear of "feeling the thrill that goes up his leg!"

ROTFLMAO!!! What makes the dufas comes out in people during election campaigns?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/08 01:27PM
    #6   2008/09/08 12:51PM
    gommie

Quote alwaysEJ: Great idea Kathryn

I've been gone and just heard a blurb about this on the radio coming home this morning........they are kind of slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww over at MSNBC

Yeah I remember hearing that CM said that -I don't watch anything I don't respect so have not watched MS in along,long time...........

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/08 01:18PM
    #7   2008/09/08 05:15PM
    alwaysEJ

Just wanted to poke my head in & say I cannot believe this Sarah Palin 'fake' pregnancy rumor persists. How can we claim to have made any progress as a society when we assault a female politician seeking the VP spot & question whether she gave birth to her own son?

#8   2008/09/08 06:43PM
    rei1

Yanno alot of people are questiong Sarah's experience and the ones that are obviously questioning it don't care that Barrak's extend of experience has been running for President..most of his votes are not yes or no most are present..the reason? well if he actually took a stand he would have to be held accountable...Present votes don't apparently count as a FIRM yes or NO..although they are taken as a no..with explaination...If he meant No then say NO firmly...to me a "present" vote means well that depends if it will make me likable or not likeable ..hmm is that really a person we want to lead this country..someone who cares more about winning a popularity vote?

#9   2008/09/08 07:04PM
    gommie

Quote alwaysEJ: Just wanted to poke my head in & say I cannot believe this Sarah Palin 'fake' pregnancy rumor persists. How can we claim to have made any progress as a society when we assault a female politician seeking the VP spot & question whether she gave birth to her own son?

They gotta go with what they got -which as you can see ain't much-AND every time they slam Sarah on these issues it is just another vote for MaCain/Palin-you would think, if they think they are smart enough to run this country- they could figure this out for themselves,that what they are doing is backfiring -big time--but they don't seem to be getting it...........

#10   2008/09/08 07:13PM
    Plot-Twister

Quote alwaysEJ: Just wanted to poke my head in & say I cannot believe this Sarah Palin 'fake' pregnancy rumor persists. How can we claim to have made any progress as a society when we assault a female politician seeking the VP spot & question whether she gave birth to her own son?

Just as much hooey as it is with Obama being a muslim terrorist....it is all hooey. I can't stand this part of election season.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list