recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Hello!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hello!!

Started by ShelbyNicole at 2014/02/23 02:56PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/08 10:32AM, Views: 179, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/02/23 02:56PM
    Hello!!
    ShelbyNicole

Hi! My name is Shelby! I used to post on here a long time ago by the name of Gymnast14 but stopped because my life became way too busy. I'm getting ready to graduate with my associates degree and am going to go to Missouri State in the Fall for my Bachelors degree in Child and family Development. I work two jobs. My main job is my job at a Preschool. I'm a preschool teacher! I work on Saturday's at Sonic. I am currently 20 almost 21 and would like some advice. I'm getting ready to move out next Saturday and I'm starting to become very nervous. I've never moved out before and am becoming very sad about it. I'm only moving 10 minutes up the road but it's a very big change for me. I'm moving out with 3 of my friends and that is helping a little big but I'm already starting to feel homesick and I've not even moved out yet. Any tips on making it easier on me??

#2   2014/02/23 04:17PM
    Re: Hello!!
    calliope

I remember you!
    Wow. Big step. Being nervous is natural, it is daunting to be on your own and be responsible for daily mundane things. I assume when you say moving out you are moving away from your family. But lucky you, 10 minutes away means you can stop in anytime for hugs or food! You sound like you have your head on straight and hopefully your roommates do too. There can always be issues with roommates but tackle them head on before they get too big. Good luck to you on you're newest life adventure!

#3   2014/03/08 10:32AM
    Re: Hello!!
    taramartin

Advice - concentrate on school. If you HAVE to take out student loans, only take what you MUST have for tuition and books. If living with your parents till you finish school means no loans then do it. Best of luck, stay out of debt! If you haven't filed your FAFSA, get with it quickly.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list