recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: R U READY 4 SOME FOOTBALL?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

R U READY 4 SOME FOOTBALL?

Started by clicquot1 at 2013/09/09 05:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 08:20AM, Views: 329, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/09 05:02PM
    R U READY 4 SOME FOOTBALL?
    clicquot1

So who is ready for some 2013-2014 NFL football?

Fans of the Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens might have been disappointed in their team when they met the Denver Bronco's on Thursday night in Mile High because ole Peyton Manning could really do no wrong devastating the champs!

I mean dang .............................throwing 7 TD passes and almopst 8 since that one foold dropped the ball early on the one yard-line when he chose to celebrate erly!

Sunday brought some exciting games including the Saints over the Falcon's! Chy, I know you live in Atlanta but aren't fans so that probably made your day!

Detroit over the Vikes with 2 long td running touchdowns by AP & RB! Great job guys!

Niners beat the Packers! What a goooooooood game especially all the great recievers and two of the best QB'S out there!

Seatle won but I really forgot who they played! Maybe it was the Raiders?

CHY, I think your future SIL won his game, right?

Does anyone want to report who else won/loss that included their faves!

Sunday Night Football had a new singer and the Dallas Cowboy finally beat the NY Giants in their new stadium 36-31 with Dallas taking the ball away 6 times but EM still managed to throw the ball for over 450 yards and more TD's than TR!

Tonight the first game is Redskins/Eagles and the other game is the Houston Texans and I forget who!(anyone remember?

Hope, we get a good season without toooooooo many key injuries.

Go, Cowboys, Texans, Niners, Seahawks, Ravens, Falcons, and Packers! Oh, and even though I am not a Skins fan I do love that RG3!

#2   2013/09/09 05:07PM
    Re: R U READY 4 SOME FOOTBALL?
    calliope

I am ready for some football! But I am not too sure this is my teams year! We need some younger players...but Go Steelers!

#3   2013/09/15 04:03PM
    clicquot1

On Monday night football doubleheader(lw)the eagles beat the Skins and the Texans beat the Bolts!

Thursday night football had the Pats winning their game in very sloppy weather!

#4   2013/09/16 06:14AM
    StinkyCat

I live near Seattle and pretty excited about our Seahawks team this year!

#5   2013/11/18 08:20AM
    Ona34

Seattle has a fantastic team and I think they will make it to the Superbowl. I think it will be Seattle vs Denver or KC

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list