recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: please help

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

please help

Started by justine50 at 2013/08/21 08:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 01:10PM, Views: 743, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/21 08:02PM
    please help
    justine50

I am trying to find a love song. It was played on one of the soap opers I watched in the late 90s to early 2000s. It went along with an intense storyline. It was played in the commercials/promos for that soap but it was also played on the radio. It was sung by a man and it was not a duet. I mainly watched cbs soaps. Does anybody know what I am talking about???? Ive been searching for months with no luck yet.

#2   2013/08/22 01:16AM
    Re: please help
    Homesick Cajun

Do you remember which soap? If not, any of the lyrics whatsoever? Especially the hook, or chorus if you will. Just one line of that and it will come up if you google it. Believe me I know what you are talking about. I can't watch a program without reading the credits. It drives me crazy when I can't remember an actors name, who did a song, etc. Thanks to the internet it's much easier. I spent three days once years ago before the internet trying to think of Peter Lorre's name! LOL

Anything you can remember will help, program, characters involved in the story line. Anything.

#3   2013/08/22 08:50AM
    justine50

Here is all I can remember. It was warm outside. The song gave me goose bumps and the music was intense. Like it built up to something. It was most likely either guiding light or as the world turns. I know the plot line was building up to something. And im not positive but ot may have been a wedding that was outdoors and the song was actually played on the show when the storyline finally reached its climax. All of the commercials for the show at that time had the song playing. And I remember the song playing on the hit radio station at that time. I cannot for the life of me remember a single lyric but I loved the song and I have been looking for it for over 9 months now.

#4   2013/08/22 10:01AM
    Homesick Cajun

Oh, you poor thing! That kind of thing drives me crazy even for just a few days!! Best thing I can come up with from that description is from the 1980's and it was As the World Turns and it was the song for Betsy Stewart and Steve Andropoulos and it was played at their outdoor wedding and was a hit on the radio as well. It was called "Nobody Loves me Like You Do" sung by Whitney Houston and Jermaine Jackson. If that's not it, I really don't have a clue. Hope this helps!

#5   2013/08/22 02:59PM
    calliope

I am wondering that about a song they played last week as background during a burial on NCIS. Luckily it is recent enough I can Google.

#6   2013/08/22 04:00PM
    LucyT

I would try SoapSongs.com Go to the blog page and maybe leave a comment asking that Blogger.I hope you can find it.

#7   2013/08/22 05:21PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote calliope: I am wondering that about a song they played last week as background during a burial on NCIS. Luckily it is recent enough I can Google.

There was one played at a funeral called "Caught by the Light". Don't remember who did the song. May not be the one your looking for. Good song. DH loves that show! We never miss.

#8   2013/08/22 05:58PM
    calliope

I have started watching a lot of ION tv. They have NCIS, Criminal Minds and Flashpoint. All favorites of mine.

#9   2013/08/22 07:02PM
    justine50

Thank u. I know it wasnt in the 80s. And it wasn't a duet. There was not a girl singing. You would think there couldnt have been too many songs played on the radio and in a soap opera ant with the internet there would be a list somewhere covering that. I know im obsessive sometimes bit this is driving me crazy lol

#10   2013/08/22 07:09PM
    calliope

If you could narrow it down to which soap it was finding it might be easier.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list