recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Today I am Thankful

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Today I am Thankful

Started by LucyT at 2013/07/30 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/01 11:17PM, Views: 2374, Replies: 76
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2013/09/14 07:59AM
    Re: Today I am Thankful
    Homesick Cajun

This morning I am grateful for Hospice nurses.

#52   2013/09/14 09:35AM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: Hooray for feeling better! Sometimes you have to pin a doctor to a wall to get an understandable diagnosis. Don't be afraid to do that.

Thanks,

#53   2013/09/14 09:39AM
    LucyT

Quote Homesick Cajun: This morning I am grateful for Hospice nurses.

Hospice nurses are the best.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 09:41AM
    #54   2013/09/16 08:04AM
    calliope

I thought of Lucy and this thread on my way to work this morning
    If I HAVE to go to work, I am thankful I can drive by the ocean on my way to and from. Does me good!

#55   2013/09/16 10:02AM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: I thought of Lucy and this thread on my way to work this morning
    If I HAVE to go to work, I am thankful I can drive by the ocean on my way to and from. Does me good!

The ocean has always calmed me even when it scares me.I am mesmerized by it.I need to get back to it.

So happy you get that view along the way.

I hope to day and this week is peaceful and joyful.

#56   2013/09/21 05:10AM
    LucyT

Today I am thankful it is Saturday and I have no place I have to be.
    I can stay at home and make it right tidy the mess in each room prepare a meal for the people who live here and hopefully slip outside to the front porch to rock and watch my little girls play.
    while they still are young enough to slip into that imaginary world of youth.

Today I will try not to let other things get in my way.

#57   2013/09/21 04:19PM
    calliope

I don't know why I am posting this on here. Maybe just to say it. Yesterday I came home and found my son dead in his sleep. I am ripped apart. But I am thankful for the many people who loved him and love me. Their words and love are such comfort. Again I don't know why I am on here except maybe because we are friends but in some way anonymous .

#58   2013/09/21 04:57PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote calliope: I don't know why I am posting this on here. Maybe just to say it. Yesterday I came home and found my son dead in his sleep. I am ripped apart. But I am thankful for the many people who loved him and love me. Their words and love are such comfort. Again I don't know why I am on here except maybe because we are friends but in some way anonymous .

Oh,Calliope, I am so sorry. My heart is broken for you! I don't often read this thread but I saw your name and noticed I hadn't seen you and thought something might be wrong! Yes, we are your friends! Words really escape me now. I have the option on my profile and you can certainly email me anytime day or night! I get up crazy early, so if you just want to talk, I'll be there.

Once again, I can't tell you how truly sorry I am! Please take care of yourself. And email anytime!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 04:59PM
    #59   2013/09/21 09:09PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: I don't know why I am posting this on here. Maybe just to say it. Yesterday I came home and found my son dead in his sleep. I am ripped apart. But I am thankful for the many people who loved him and love me. Their words and love are such comfort. Again I don't know why I am on here except maybe because we are friends but in some way anonymous .

Calliope I do not know what to write what to say.My heart is breaking for you.I am so beyond sorry.I don't understand and want to help but don't know how.I wish I could sit with you so you could talk and tell me anything you felt like.I want to hug you and help I am so so sorry.

#60   2013/09/22 07:55AM
    LucyT

Quote LucyT:

Calliope I do not know what to write what to say.My heart is breaking for you.I am so beyond sorry.I don't understand and want to help but don't know how.I wish I could sit with you so you could talk and tell me anything you felt like.I want to hug you and help I am so so sorry.

you are in my thoughts today!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list