recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Today I am Thankful

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Today I am Thankful

Started by LucyT at 2013/07/30 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/01 11:17PM, Views: 2179, Replies: 76
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/10 09:36AM
    Re: Today I am Thankful
    calliope

It sounds great for you both. Just what your body and mind need. Take care!

#42   2013/09/10 12:34PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: It sounds great for you both. Just what your body and mind need. Take care!

Thanks I went to the doc. today and got some labs done.I'm sure it will all be good. wouldn't you know it I am feeling some what better.So now lets see what the blood work says.

I got some groceries and Talked to a very nice man while shopping who had lost his wife a year ago.
    He is 84 but I would have guessed him to be in his 60's.
    He shared so much with me about his up bringing and his children it was so sweet to talk with him.
    When I was leaving he was setting on a bench with another older man talking.
    That made my day.

I came home loaded my dishwasher threw in some laundry and a lasagna swept my floors and cleaned my bathroom.

I am so excited to get that done.

Oh and I watched B&B

#43   2013/09/10 12:44PM
    calliope

You were busy! I haven't watched B&B since Brooke got pregnant. Couldn't stand another of those stories! I do read the updates though!

#44   2013/09/10 06:46PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope: You were busy! I haven't watched B&B since Brooke got pregnant. Couldn't stand another of those stories! I do read the updates though!

I needed to get a lot done my house was a wreck.I hadn't cooked for days although I am back to having pain in my Kidney again tonight. I can't figure out whats going on.So weird.

#45   2013/09/10 07:04PM
    calliope

Quote LucyT:
    Quote calliope: You were busy! I haven't watched B&B since Brooke got pregnant. Couldn't stand another of those stories! I do read the updates though!

I needed to get a lot done my house was a wreck.I hadn't cooked for days although I am back to having pain in my Kidney again tonight. I can't figure out whats going on.So weird.

Is this a new pain? Do you have kidney problems? Is this what the blood work was for? Yikes, nosey questions!

#46   2013/09/10 08:37PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope:
    Quote LucyT:

Is this a new pain? Do you have kidney problems? Is this what the blood work was for? Yikes, nosey questions!

I've been having pain in my kidneys for about 12 days and other symptoms that would make you think kidney related issue. but I have cysts on my ovaries that rupture and cause me a lot of pain sometimes.My doctor likes to blame all my pain on that and it could be that but This feels different and has lasted way longer than normal.usually the ovary pain comes on during that special time of the month

No matter the cause I am wanting it to go away and stay gone!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 08:41PM
    #47   2013/09/13 08:55AM
    LucyT

Today I am thankful for the sweetness of watching my baby sleep.The bossy little thing that still loves cuddle time and is more like me than any of us can stand somedays

My children all growing to fast but kinder and smarter and healthy.

my blond curly girl and comedian lots of head butting in these preteen days but always my long awaited and much prayed for first daughter.

My oldest man child where did the time go still in wonder and awe of the little joys in life that boy is and I hope he never loses that.

My golden nearly new driver son head strong like his mom shy like his father determined to get the things he wants in life smart enough not to break himself trying I hope.

and my sweet youngest son my baby boy trapped between two older brothers and two baby sisters my little politician.Probabaly my most likely to succeed without the help of any of us.

#48   2013/09/13 01:19PM
    calliope

Quote LucyT: Today I am thankful for the sweetness of watching my baby sleep.The bossy little thing that still loves cuddle time and is more like me than any of us can stand somedays

my blond curly girl and comedian lots of head butting in these preteen days but always my long awaited and much prayed for first daughter.

My oldest man child where did the time go still in wonder and awe of the little joys in life that boy is and I hope he never loses that.

My golden nearly new driver son head strong like his mom shy like his father determined to get the things he wants in life smart enough not to break himself trying I hope.

and my sweet youngest son my baby boy trapped between two older brothers and two baby sisters my little politician.Probabaly my most likely to succeed without the help of any of us.

That is so sweet Lucy!
    Are you feeling a little better?

#49   2013/09/13 10:16PM
    LucyT

Quote calliope:
    Quote LucyT: Today I am thankful for the sweetness of watching my baby sleep.The bossy little thing that still loves cuddle time and is more like me than any of us can stand somedays

That is so sweet Lucy!
    Are you feeling a little better?

Hi,calliope that dog always makes me smile.
    I am feeling back to normal.
    I am confused about my test results. my urine test come back and the lab person told me I had an infection but didn't know what Kind.
    They called in an antibiotic.I also had an elevated white cell count.that was two days ago but I had started to feel better but started meds anyway of course.
    Today the lab called and told me I don't have an infection but to take the meds as a precaution and call back if I have any more symptoms.
    Its enough to make me crazy but I am just trying to remember, I FEEL BETTER!

#50   2013/09/14 06:57AM
    calliope

Hooray for feeling better! Sometimes you have to pin a doctor to a wall to get an understandable diagnosis. Don't be afraid to do that.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list