recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Soaps.com - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: America Got Talent Judges

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

America Got Talent Judges

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2013/07/25 03:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 05:47PM, Views: 460, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/25 03:10PM
    America Got Talent Judges
    BiancaReeseR...

America Got Talent Judge

I love Mel B and Hedi Klum they good judge they have good cemresy with Howard Stren and Howe Mandel

Does any one else like these new judges

#2   2013/07/25 03:35PM
    Re: America Got Talent Judges
    calliope

I am the only one in the world who does not watch this show! But I am happy to see new threads appear here. The lounge used to be a daily stop and fun subjects. Hope we can get posters back here!

#3   2013/07/25 04:31PM
    TheCalifornians

Quote BiancaReeseRules: America Got Talent Judge

I love Mel B and Hedi Klum they good judge they have good cemresy with Howard Stren and Howe Mandel

Does any one else like these new judges
    Howard rules!!!!

#4   2013/07/25 04:54PM
    calliope

Years ago I thought his TV show was disgusting. I appreciate him a bit more now since seeing him on different shows. There was a movie about him, can't remember the name, but was pretty good.

#5   2013/07/25 05:05PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote calliope: I am the only one in the world who does not watch this show! But I am happy to see new threads appear here. The lounge used to be a daily stop and fun subjects. Hope we can get posters back here!

I love this show I love to watch every time it on I like it better with mel and Heidi

#6   2013/07/25 05:06PM
    TheCalifornians

Quote calliope: Years ago I thought his TV show was disgusting. I appreciate him a bit more now since seeing him on different shows. There was a movie about him, can't remember the name, but was pretty good.
    The movie was called Private Parts. It was made back in the 90's. Howard is crude, but its just a part he plays for radio and makes millions for it. You can tell by the women on AGT that Howard is the man! Ask me about American history...couldn't tell you a darn thing!

#7   2013/07/25 05:47PM
    calliope

Quote TheCalifornians:
    Quote calliope: Years ago I thought his TV show was disgusting. I appreciate him a bit more now since seeing him on different shows. There was a movie about him, can't remember the name, but was pretty good.
    The movie was called Private Parts. It was made back in the 90's. Howard is crude, but its just a part he plays for radio and makes millions for it. You can tell by the women on AGT that Howard is the man! Ask me about American history...couldn't tell you a darn thing!

LOL! Yes, thanks to Private Parts I know there is more to Stern than fart jokes and nude women.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list